Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

7 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Did Putin used to be smart and he recently lost his mind or has he always been an idiot? This invasion is embarrassing & destined for ultimate failure even after Russia takes the country over. It’s ruined my perception of the Russian military as an almost equal fighting force to us. 

I think that's why so many people are confused about this.  I honestly believe he has some sort of terminal cancer.  But this is not Vlad who is cold and calculated.  

The Russian military force that we thought was so mighty was and is part of our conditioning growing up.  But we really have not seen his whole army actually fight a good war.  His wins are by his top tier units who are scary good.  So I would say his 1 percent is fucking terrifying.  The other 99 are scrubs

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The coup is a dangerous thing right now for him. Though he's amassed so much power that it would be hard to coordinate something so bold. It will come down to the oligarchs which is why the West needs to step up the sanctions on them in every sector that hurts them. SWIFT needs to happen. 

They're being disconnected from SWIFT right now

47 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

My first post this morning was a joke about when does the Ukrainian invasion of Russia begin?  Well, maybe it's not a joke.  LOL, Ukrainians sticking it to them - in RUSSIA:

One of the impetuses for the invasion was Ukraine getting access to even more powerful missiles with greater range. Putin felt like the invasion needed to happen now before their military became even more capable with the West's assistance.

Paradoxically, that's the primary reason Ukraine didn't receive more assistance over the last 8 years. It was due to fears about threatening Russia's security enough that they'd invade. So, as all good committees will do, they dithered between the two points, giving Ukraine enough assistance to think it would receive support for its independence, all while allowing Russia to take Crimea with no real consequence, and set up separatist zones on the east side of Ukraine in a section that used to have their biggest manufacturing areas for 8 years with no end in sight. In the meantime Putin watching in horror as Ukraine turned more and more to the West.

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Going to come down to how many of those missiles defenses can intercept... can't allow the bombers to come in unabated. Here's to hoping allies got them some help in that regard as they have been asking for it for weeks.  Turning the bombers back would obviously be a huge statement.

Just to be clear, they will not be flying over Ukrainian airspace. They’re equipped with long range cruise missiles with a 1,000 + nautical mile range. They will launch from Russian airspace. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

Imagine being able to scramble fighters on bombers. Lets hope that Russia is this inept and Ukraine can do this. Sitting ducks if that’s the case. 

Not happening. Russian S-400s outside of Ukraine are not going to let Ukraine fighters through and they aren’t carrying gravity bombs. Stand off Kh-55 cruise missiles. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Not happening. Russian S-400s outside of Ukraine are not going to let Ukraine fighters through and they aren’t carrying gravity bombs. Stand off Kh-55 cruise missiles. 

Yep.  Russia is going to bomb what it wants to bomb and there isn't shit Ukraine can do about it.

Not happening. Russian S-400s outside of Ukraine are not going to let Ukraine fighters through...

I mean, under our previous knowledge of Russian combat readiness, I 100% agree. But as each day of this invasion passes, I find myself seriously questioning our intelligence on Russian combat readiness. Starting to look like the Russian military could fuck up a 1 car funeral.

Just now, FartingMonk said:

Yep.  Russia is going to bomb what it wants to bomb and there isn't shit Ukraine can do about it.

and if the world let's Russia flatten major cities in Ukraine then that blood IS on us.  That's my line as a infinitesimal fraction of a percent of public sentiment.  more than a few days of carpet bombing or indiscriminately sending cruise missiles into civilian areas in cities and I'm for stopping this shit cold with NATO intervention and decapitating the Russian government.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Those 500 stinger missiles could be huge.

I watched some videos of Ukrainians firing LAWs at fighter jets. That's not going to work. Need to save those for slower moving vehicles. Even helicopters. But stingers in the right environment could hit a lot of objects a LAW has no business going after. 

Providing stingers to the Afghans during the USSR invasion was a huge game changer.

1 minute ago, FartingMonk said:

I think Putin doesn't make it until Wednesday.  His loyalists are only loyal because of fear and money.  He's about to find out how loyal they are when they don't want to be on the wrong side of history.  

that would be amazing. I wonder how involved CIA and European covert ops are participating in conversations and plans.  My statements a few days ago about him needing to be assassinated were a bit premature, but now I think it has to be a viable option.  the others are just as bad, let this happen, or intervene in the air.  pick the best one.  probably assassination tbqh.

22 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

You can't intercept a cruise missile. You have to shoot down the plane.  I think the next two days is going to show how fucking serious and deranged Vladimir is.  He is going to keep Kiev encircled but he is going to take his focus off of it.  He is going to bomb a small city and level it with his Bear bombers to instill panic on the rest of the country.  Basically bombing Lubbock to show Austin what is next 

That would be reason IMO for nato to establish a no fly zone

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

that would be amazing. I wonder how involved CIA and European covert ops are participating in conversations and plans.  My statements a few days ago about him needing to be assassinated were a bit premature, but now I think it has to be a viable option.  the others are just as bad, let this happen, or intervene in the air.  pick the best one.  probably assassination tbqh.

None.  He is locked up in basically what our NORAD is.  The only people that are gonna kill him are his own guys who are cut out from the outside world.  It's not going to be an orchestrated event or anything.  It's just gonna be a dude who has had enough.  Workplace violence.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, TurkeyChew said:

So it took far too long, but it looks like Europe is waking up a bit and will handle the grease fire in the back of their own kitchen, thankfully.

I keep saying it but public sentiment is rapidly changing. wait until Europeans see flattened cities in Europe. There's no telling where we are in 3 days.  NATO air support, assassinated Putin, or like some have said, Grozny level annihilation by the Russians.

1 minute ago, TurkeyChew said:

So it took far too long, but it looks like Europe is waking up a bit and will handle the grease fire in the back of their own kitchen, thankfully.

I think much of the apprehension was everyone was expecting Ukraine to fall w/in 24 hours. Now that they may actually fucking win, the Putin may be exposed, that the entire fucking world in behind Ukraine, these assholes now think it's safe to back the underdog. Better late than never I guess.

None.  He is locked up in basically what our NORAD is.  The only people that are gonna kill him are his own guys who are cut out from the outside world.  It's not going to be an orchestrated event or anything.  It's just gonna be a dude who has had enough.  Workplace violence.

pretty please.

So a Russian postal worker? 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

war in modern era. you can track you missing soldiers like you can track your amazon packages. unreal.

Am I wrong to hope it’s a random horrific fate generator with an interface like FedEx tracking?

Igor Dumshinko

2/24 11:00am:  Captured near Kyiv

2/24 4:00pm:  Fingernails extracted.

2/25 1:00pm:  Fed to pigs, cocksucka!

2/25 1:18pm:  Deceased

2/26 9:00am: Spread as fertilizer over sunflower field.

If you would like to order sunflower seeds from this field to support Ukraine’s defense, click here.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй