Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

the moral of the story? if you are going in to invade a country, go big or go home.

plus use your air superiority to take down any competition in the air and then bomb every other strategic target to dust. then use your troops.

basically they have fucked up the invasion every was possible, exposed their military as a fraud, brought the EU together, taken a flamethrower to their economy, got GERMANY to spend 2% of their GDP on defense, push countries historically on the fence about joining NATO to potentially start the process and all of this while being led by a 70 year old who has no clear successor.

Never go full aggy. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

We should have a problem that Putin attacks civilians and then we ask him to stop and we presumably have to offer something in return. What's another organization that operates in this manner? The mafia?

And I'm not the least but surprised that Putin is attacking civilians. Russia will eventually escalate to flattening cities if they cannot win with their previous strategy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We should have a problem that Putin attacks civilians and then we ask him to stop and we presumably have to offer something in return. What's another organization that operates in this manner? The mafia?

And I'm not the least but surprised that Putin is attacking civilians. Russia will eventually escalate to flattening cities if they cannot win with their previous strategy.

they already started with Kharkiv. When they get to shelling distance from Kyiv, they'll do the same.

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

i was concerned with Ukraine passing out rifles to citizens because of this.

10 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Quick thoughts:

1) I’m scared shitless of what that lunatic Putin will do as he’s clearly unhinged and even people who’ve studied him over the years think he’s gone off the reservation…even for him. I’m getting supplies before work in the morning. 

2) if that fuck does start with nukes posters who know my posts know we have a 6,000 or so acre ranch on the rim of the Palo Duro canyon near Amarillo. I’m going there if that shit goes down. We’ve got a two story with a basement with some 3,000 square feet and three full bathrooms and it’s connected to a water well. If that happens DM me and anyone can stay there though you’d probably want a sleeping bag. No way he’s bombing the Palor Duro canyon.

3. If nukes happen I will carpet bomb this thread with all my nudes so y’all can enjoy them for a brief moment before you incinerate. And I won’t have to worry about any criticism of nekkid Nicole. 

4. the Russians haven’t even kicked their attack of Ukraine into high gear. If no one is brave enough of the people closest to Putin or some pissed off oligarch to assassinate his crazy ass WE have a moral imperative to launch fighter planes to attack those tanks headed further into Ukraine. This is War already and no I don’t want that option. But we have to attack now and destroy their military such as it is. 

About that #2 statement, did they move both PanTex and Dyess?

1 minute ago, MillerEP said:

When Sweden and Switzerland are against you, you know you're on the wrong side.

I made a comment to my brother that it is surprising that this is the line swiss had drawn in the sand, and he suggested maybe their real policy is they'll do something if both france and germany were on the same side.  i thought that was an interesting point.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

No, commodities traders will be buying russian oil and selling it on ships originating from landlocked nations.  

Only if their compliance department lets them.  Last Thursday, a giant email went out from our compliance department saying that no new Russian counterparties will be approved and that all transactions with existing counterparties have to be approved by compliance prior to execution.  I imagine approvals for transactions will be few and far between.

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй