Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

Is putin humiliating him because he realized he's totally useless?

Trying to figure his angle.

Can't remember where I read it, but I recall a mention in a profile of Putin that, due in part to his KGB background, he has a special contempt for traitors and double agents, even those who benefit him. I have no idea if that's what's going on here.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Can't remember where I read it, but I recall a mention in a profile of Putin that, due in part to his KGB background, he has a special contempt for traitors and double agents, even those who benefit him. I have no idea if that's what's going on here.

And Tucker wanted to join the CIA.  Probably a lot of contempt for him. The fact that he called him out on that was interesting - I’m guessing most of Tucker’s viewers didn’t know that.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Begging folks not to read too much into this. Putin gets to be in control the entire time. Tucker gets to pretend he interviewed a combative, tough Putin like a real big boy journalist.  Both burnish the credibility of this charade with no more cost than a bit of name calling, that Tucker’s been called before. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Is putin humiliating him because he realized he's totally useless?

Trying to figure his angle.

Being cucked by a tinpot dictator is a foundational piece of the Republican identity. Putin is just trying to make him feel at home in a far away land.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do love this history talk though. 

“Mr. President thank you for this interview.” 

“Sure, but here’s the thing, I hate the Poles so much and I’m going to talk about that for half an hour before I take any questions.” 

This man would be much happier as a Ryazan taxi driver. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, I can't believe TC posted that shit. he might as well have posted a cuck video for everyone to watch. same outcome. then again, I guess he had to. pretty awesome that Vlad just humiliated him the whole time. lo, what a traitorous asshole

If he didn’t post it, the Russians would.

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Tucker will somehow still win points with MAGAt on this shitshow.

Russia good, Dems bad. 

3 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Oh yeah.  He has become the greatest journalist that has ever lived.  Amazing.  

Maybe if he was still on Fox News.  I was expecting a handful of relatives to mention the interview, but nobody has brought it up on their social media, and I’m not going to point them to it.  A lot of the Twitter comments are bots as it is.

On 2/9/2024 at 1:11 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

676E22E0-61C4-4B42-BD5A-683C2A308261.jpeg.9ff5755a426a5a273b0c01f82f9a7958.jpeg

I can’t fault Putin for liking Yaroslavl the wise, as his wife Ingegerd Olofsdotter of Sweden protected my ancestor, Edward the Exile - the heir to Anglo-Saxon England - by taking him and his brother Edmund to Kiev as children after they were sent to Sweden by King Canute, the Viking King of England.  Instead of letting her father kill the two young princes in Sweden, princess Ingegerd took them to Ukraine with her when she married Yarosavl.  

Later, Edward’s daughter Margaret was the wife of King Duncan III of Scotland (of McBeth fame), and the mother of Matilda, the wife of Henry I and the  mother of Plantagenet line of kings.

Without Yaroslavl letting his wife do shit that annoyed other kings, there would be no annoying Gator polluting your board. (Or no well known English kings.) A mixed bag, as it were. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

I would love to know what Putin has on Tucker. Besides his balls on Tucker’s chin. 

Well Tuck....see.....it's easy to avoid such unsightly things as, say, "protests" when you fucking ship off to the gulag anyone who dares express any displeasure with the government.  See, the answer to the question you're asking Tuck is "brutal authoritarianism."  That's how you get this "utopia" that you are admiring.  Which shocks nobody here, because you have also made your admiration of authoritarian states, and your hope that we become one, plain as day.

Tucker Carlson is right behind Trump on the list of "people who, on the day they die, will most improve the world."

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well Tuck....see.....it's easy to avoid such unsightly things as, say, "protests" when you fucking ship off to the gulag anyone who dares express any displeasure with the government.  See, the answer to the question you're asking Tuck is "brutal authoritarianism."  That's how you get this "utopia" that you are admiring.  Which shocks nobody here, because you have also made your admiration of authoritarian states, and your hope that we become one, plain as day.

Tucker Carlson is right behind Trump on the list of "people who, on the day they die, will most improve the world."

36 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's also easier to have a "pretty" city when 99% of the citizens exist in poverty.

Or when 90% of the country's wealth from resource extraction is pumped into two cities (Moscow & St. Petersburg), plus a little showpiece (Sochi) on the Black Sea near Putin's palace.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, the obvious question becomes "what does the average Russian make in US dollars, annual?"

The answer:  ~ $15K

United States?  ~ $60K

It's a complete wash.

also relative currency value in the international market.

he has always been a troll and a willing participant in being a mouthpiece for stupid culture war bullshit that get maga all rock hard but he is too fucking stupid to understand any of the variables contributing the idiotic point he thinks he is making.

• Hook 'Em 1

Over 60% of Russians spend half their salary on food.  Sounds great.  Also, you can deliver food real cheap when you don't have to worry about food safety or paying people.

I'm sure it's all a coincidence that the Tucker interview happened the same time Trump threatened to pull out of NATO, the House refusing to vote on Ukraine aid, and Russia wanting nukes in space.  I'm sure all of those happening within 2 weeks is just random, right?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

God he's such a fucking idiot.  It would be hard for me to even play that stupid.

We have so much cheap food that our poor people are fat for god's sake.

Here’s hoping that some Putin fanbois see all of this and head Russia to live the dream

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Over 60% of Russians spend half their salary on food.  Sounds great.  Also, you can deliver food real cheap when you don't have to worry about food safety or paying people.
I'm sure it's all a coincidence that the Tucker interview happened the same time Trump threatened to pull out of NATO, the House refusing to vote on Ukraine aid, and Russia wanting nukes in space.  I'm sure all of those happening within 2 weeks is just random, right?
It's almost like a significant portion of one of our political parties may have a shit load of kompromat from a country and dictator with a heavy background in the matter. I'd be unsuprised if, someday, it comes out that a former lobbyist for Russia infiltrated certain groups of that party and maybe ran a honey pot scheme and got rewarded with a job in Parliment.

I mean it's going to be hard to figure out and untangle, it's not super fucking obvious- it's very sophisticated and discreet, this assault on out democracy. It's really hard to pin down who may even be compromised.
  • Hook 'Em 4