Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

On 1/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, F250 said:

There has been entire movement amongst the younger thought leaders on the political right to abandon classical liberalism and move towards illiberalism which is what zone obran has done in Hungary.

These people don't simply want power for the sake of power, they want to restructure American Democracy in a way that will make the Nation stronger. They believe that Western Liberal Democracy has weaknesses and by moving American Conservative thought out of the framework of classical liberalism to this illiberal framework they can drive the nation forward the way Obran has done.

TLDR, the American Right no longer believes in Western Liberal Democracy and is bringing 1930's Nationalism back into style.

wellthereitis.gif

54 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

This is stuff that should get them stricken from the airways. Come on man!  They are literally going to be telling people to go murder people in the streets, and then it will happen, and everyone is going to be all “first amendment!  What can we possibly do!?!?”

6 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

For the gqper’s - the US is not planning to invade Russia. Tucked is making that up. Seriously - he’s just using that as hyperbole and hyperbole is just made-up shit. 

/end of public service announcements 

When we don’t invade Russia since we really have no plans to do so he will be doing bits about how weak Biden is for not invading Russia and the same people cheering this will cheer that because they are brainwashed morons.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

When we don’t invade Russia since we really have no plans to do so he will be doing bits about how weak Biden is for not invading Russia and the same people cheering this will cheer that because they are brainwashed morons.

There’s zero doubt fox is ready to pounce either way, send troops then he’s a warlord/cares more about Ukraine’s border/protecting his fam biz there… don’t send troops then he’s clearly weak and no match for vlad

Man I watched this for 20 mins earlier in the hotel lobby. First was Brownsville realizing illegal immigrants then Putin isn't as bad as illegals because the cartels sell drugs. How is this dumb fuck not on some fringe streaming service

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bluto said:

There’s zero doubt fox is ready to pounce either way, send troops then he’s a warlord/cares more about Ukraine’s border/protecting his fam biz there… don’t send troops then he’s clearly weak and no match for vlad

I actually think that Tucker is more toxic than that.  He really has decided that there's an angle to work promoting blood and soil (European) authoritarianism and he'll be supporting people like Orban and Putin for a long time. 

• Rage+1 2

Agree with the first part. The spins I heard to day where omg who cares ab ok it Putin he 1000 miles away. Lets focus on immigrant looking citizens with drugs

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Poll: Trump voters now twice as likely as Biden voters to say Russia-Ukraine conflict is 'none of America’s business'

With President Biden’s top security adviser warning that Russia could invade Ukraine “any day now,” a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that Donald Trump voters are now more than twice as likely as Joe Biden voters to say “the conflict is none of America’s business” — a striking role reversal after decades of right-wing hawkishness toward Moscow.

The shift presumably reflects the influence of GOP figures such as Trump and top Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who have long rationalized and even praised the actions of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Article goes on and is actually a little long and goes more into details on connecting the dots with the polls.

5 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Received this in the mail. Grifting in the name of a multimillionaire Fox News propagandist....these people are without shame.

PXL_20220208_233248292.jpg

PXL_20220208_233444610.jpg

Probably mail fraud.

Speaking of mail fraud, what is the statue of limitation for sending out those pyramid chain letters?

8 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Received this in the mail. Grifting in the name of a multimillionaire Fox News propagandist....these people are without shame.

PXL_20220208_233248292.jpg

PXL_20220208_233444610.jpg

"Turn over please" brought the fucking lulz this morning.  I think that was part of my third grade note passing style guide. 

4 hours ago, Gourmand said:

This 8pg letter is batshit fucking crazy.

Screenshot (5).png

Something I've always wondered, when does a letter, statement, or petition become a manifesto?  Eight pages has got to be getting close, right?  Using Courier adds some style points, it's hard to write a real batshit manifesto in Calibri or Times New Roman, that's for memos or emails.  Grammar and syntax errors can go either way--- you get more points if its clear you are educated and intelligent but have just gotten so worked up that you stopped checking to see if you were making sense.  Errors of idiocy are negative points.   Asking for money takes away points because real crazies don't grift. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide