Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

9 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Sending this to my parents, who watch Fox News but not Tucker. If this won't get them to see that Fox News is treasonous garbage, then nothing will. 

Dude, this is small potatoes compared to some of the shit they've put out.  Not to mention you need the backstory of who Greenwald is and how his batshittery has evolved.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yes, but it's not the adults that will be "dropping from the sky", just the babies, like many spider species do.

That's not going to matter much. After the biolab in Ukraine disinfo disintegrates, Breitbart is going to 'discover' a super secret Chinese entomology lab that engineers spiders as bioweapons and somehow Hunter is going to be involved because...reasons.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Dude, this is small potatoes compared to some of the shit they've put out.  Not to mention you need the backstory of who Greenwald is and how his batshittery has evolved.

I dunno man, I follow Cucker pretty closely and I feel like this takes the cake as far as treason goes. 

Tucker's real life persona seems like a character from the show "The Americans" who was turned by the imbedded Soviets living among us.  But instead of getting fucked by Elizabeth to be turned, he chose to sleep with Phillip.  NTTAWWT

Meanwhile…

https://www.businessinsider.com/kremlin-memo-ukraine-war-russian-tucker-carlson-mother-jones-2022-3

The Kremlin instructed Russian state media to feature Fox News host Tucker Carlson "as much as possible," according to Mother Jones.

A leaked 12-page war memo, titled "For Media and Commentators," told Russian media that it is "essential" to use more Carlson segments in their coverage because of his positions on the war in Ukraine, Mother Jones reported.

Carlson "sharply criticizes" the actions of the United States and NATO and their "negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine," the memo said, per the media outlet.

He is also critical of the "defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally," the memo continued.

Sending this to my parents, who watch Fox News but not Tucker. If this won't get them to see that Fox News is treasonous garbage, then nothing will. 

Narrator: Nothing did; and he was cut out of the will in favor of a MAGA PAC.
  • Haha 2

Meanwhile…
https://www.businessinsider.com/kremlin-memo-ukraine-war-russian-tucker-carlson-mother-jones-2022-3

The Kremlin instructed Russian state media to feature Fox News host Tucker Carlson "as much as possible," according to Mother Jones.

A leaked 12-page war memo, titled "For Media and Commentators," told Russian media that it is "essential" to use more Carlson segments in their coverage because of his positions on the war in Ukraine, Mother Jones reported.

Carlson "sharply criticizes" the actions of the United States and NATO and their "negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine," the memo said, per the media outlet.

He is also critical of the "defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally," the memo continued.

Fair and Balanced

I mercifully missed this, but it’s important.  The dude Tucker had on a few nights ago as a Russia policy guest LITERALLY admitted to Buzzfeed that he worked with Russian intelligence to create propaganda. He’s also a sweaty little pig boy. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/craigsilverman/the-report-was-actually-called-shower-of-falsehoods

I was the primary person involved in writing the content of the report, but the project was a collective effort that drew on the expertise of likeminded professionals, both for sourcing and analysis," Ehrlich said in an email to BuzzFeed News. "Some of those people work inside Russia's foreign-ministry and/or intelligence community, but the site was not created with the approval of anyone in Russia's government."

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2022 at 7:38 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

I mercifully missed this, but it’s important.  The dude Tucker had on a few nights ago as a Russia policy guest LITERALLY admitted to Buzzfeed that he worked with Russian intelligence to create propaganda. He’s also a sweaty little pig boy. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/craigsilverman/the-report-was-actually-called-shower-of-falsehoods

At 1:32:  "Your viewers may not know this Tucker but international calls into Russia are being blocked today. When Russians try to call home, they get a message telling them to go expletive themselves."

People. Believe. This. Shit.

explode-scanners.gif

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol These fools think Hunter is some kind of cross between Jason Bourne and Jack Reacher when he’s just a rich kid with a tragic fucked up personal life and a huge dong.

Honestly and truly, i think it's that last part that most R's take exception with. Poor small dicked bastards

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol These fools think Hunter is some kind of cross between Jason Bourne and Jack Reacher when he’s just a rich kid with a tragic fucked up personal life and a huge dong.

I mean, we can all relate.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That's your main deal with them?  Awesome.

Like if you can’t do a proper pocket square why do them at all? Seems fair and balanced. Network ceased to be cool around 1998. Only came into existence bc Princess Diana. I only liked the one show Red Eye that they had that came on late at night I think on weekends. Now it’s all pretty much bots saying same shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2