Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Seriously, what are your thoughts on Tucker's nonsense?  I mean, this is defining your party.  You cool with it?

So without watching a second of it, I’m guessing the whole show or series is profiling people who are essentially embracing the opposite of  “toxic masculinity” and the “patriarchy”. Somehow low T levels got into the convo and our lower reproductive rates and some cringe things were said. The low T and sperm counts are real unless I’m mistaken, but tanning your testicles is an unproven remedy for such a problem. 

14 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

So without watching a second of it, I’m guessing the whole show or series is profiling people who are essentially embracing the opposite of  “toxic masculinity” and the “patriarchy”. Somehow low T levels got into the convo and our lower reproductive rates and some cringe things were said. The low T and sperm counts are real unless I’m mistaken, but tanning your testicles is an unproven remedy for such a problem. 

We just seeing both sides of the testicle tanning issue

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Yeah, you might want to take a quick watch.  He's the most popular show on the right and you should know what's going on there.  Not normal.

29 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah, you might want to take a quick watch.  He's the most popular show on the right and you should know what's going on there.  Not normal.

Dude, @Immaculate Vibes probably still claims to not know who Marjorie Taylor Greene is. You think there's going to be any self-evaluation of a hero like Tucker?

• Hook 'Em 1

After a lot of wine with Easter dinner, I looked up the testosterone crash.  Then I went to bed.  I've forgotten the exact numbers, but it's something like 20% reduction over 40 years, with a host of possible explanations.

Tucker makes it sound as if modern men have zero testosterone.  His appearance definitely pushes that perception.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Blotto said:

FQdkwP8XMAQ8Kc1?format=jpg&name=small

Here's the otherside of that contraption. 

I'm clueless as to what that is and what's going on. I thought it proved the video was fake. I'd be grateful for an explanation.

The best I can come up with is that he's sending a dick pick on the world's biggest smart phone.

Edit: Of course it's explained in the post below the one I quote. Patience, Roma, patience!

Edited by RomaVicta

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

After a lot of wine with Easter dinner, I looked up the testosterone crash.  Then I went to bed.  I've forgotten the exact numbers, but it's something like 20% reduction over 40 years, with a host of possible explanations.

Tucker makes it sound as if modern men have zero testosterone.  His appearance definitely pushes that perception.

he’s ready to inspect every red blooded, maga penis to get to the bottom of this !

It's funny how most of the people who still latch onto to 2017 trend phraseology like beta male, and cuck, and soy boy, think shit like this is what "masculine" resembles. "Saturday is for the boys! Let's totally not be gay like the soy libs and have a dudes only weekend! Knock back some brews, go to the shooting range, pack into the sauna later and moisturize each other's bronzed taints! Fuck yeah, bro!"

Tucker is probably so removed from normalcy these days that it's difficult to understand how people work anymore. All he knows is that when his ratings slightly slump he needs to kick out some white nationalist tones to bump things up a bit. 

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Tucker has to be right, because he sure acts like a huge pussy

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm clueless as to what that is and what's going on. I thought it proved the video was fake. I'd be grateful for an explanation.

The best I can come up with is that he's sending a dick pick on the world's biggest smart phone.

Your confusion is understandable, because it's testicle tanner being used on some kind of random rock formation in a real Tucker show. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

The official Tucker Carlson + Donald Trump testicle tanning devices will be available on May 1st for the low, low price of only sixty payments of $45.45.

They'll bring the list of new manly men who share his desire to preserve and improve our country's fading masculinity by purchasing the Genuine America Youthifier to Tucker tomorrow morning just before his tractor tire tumble with other oiled, muscular men wearing very little. He will be disappointed not to see your name and naked "before" photo at the top of list. You don't want to be at the bottom of this transaction! Take your place on top!

Click here to make your purchase today!

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

To think, there are ‘educated’ surly posters that idolize / look up too this idiot  

The law professor explaining how immigrants of color loath our whiteness out of jealousy is an Ivy League lawyer and neurologist. Seriously. She's proven that she's brilliant. I'm sure many of the white men defending slavery as only fitting because the black race is barely human were equally brilliant. 

It's not proof against being wrong, racist, or ridiculous. 

33 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Tucker and Joe Rogan are fighting it out to be the GOOP/Gwyneth Paltrow for shitty white dudes/incels.

JOOP?

Now we need them to promote sticking a jade egg up their asshole.

this is a money making opportunity for us. Jade anal eggs with the likeness of Donald K Trump etched into it !!!!!

shouldn’t they have some kind of cord or something to pull it out ?

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Meh, he plays a character on tv 

His audience needs to realize that 

I don't think he's playing at being a vile piece of shit who is directly responsible for spreading anti-vaxx conspiracy theories that have killed people.  He should be in jail or at the very least kicked off the airwaves.  Problem being, there are vile pieces of shit all lined up to take his place.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

this is a money making opportunity for us. Jade anal eggs with the likeness of Donald K Trump etched into it !!!!!

shouldn’t they have some kind of cord or something to pull it out ?

Like a smaller replica of Moscow Mitch’s tongue?