Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

Hate to say it but sorta agree with Tuck.  Went clothes shopping recently and everything in the Men’s department was all pastel-y like with colors, slim fitting, pretty feminine clothing to be honest.  

Nothing for the regular guy, not one bowling shirt, pants with plenty of room those sort of things.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Hate to say it but sorta agree with Tuck.  Went clothes shopping recently and everything in the Men’s department was all pastel-y like with colors, slim fitting, pretty feminine clothing to be honest.  

Nothing for the regular guy, not one bowling shirt, pants with plenty of room those sort of things.

pink used to be convey masculinity and light blue was feminine before it flipped in the 40's. shit's relative and changes over time.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Underdog said:

If I’m buying 40 jeans and xxl shirts, I don’t want fucking slim cut !!!!

you’re seeing more and more extra slim being offered 

28 minutes ago, Underdog said:

No Way Help GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

If I’m buying 40 jeans and xxl shirts, I don’t want fucking slim cut !!!!

you’re seeing more and more extra slim being offered 

First, if you are wearing 40 jeans and xxl shirts, mix in a salad.  But also, yes you do want a slimmer cut down the leg of your pants because it will make you look less fat.  You'll still look fat, but you'll look less so than going with those billowy cuts that would help you catch air in a strong breeze if you weren't fat.

Also, don't ever wear pleated pants if you have bigger than a size 30 waste, unless you want to look fat.

As someone who wanders around the territory of being fat periodically myself, these are all hard learned lessons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Also, don't ever wear pleated pants if you have bigger than a size 30 waste, unless you want to look fat.

Dang.  I finally bought several new suits to get closer to the current decade, and no, none feature pleated pants, but 30?  I'm a 32 and feel like I'm a long way from fat.  I could stand to trade in a few beers for more salads, but geez.

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Dang.  I finally bought several new suits to get closer to the current decade, and no, none feature pleated pants, but 30?  I'm a 32 and feel like I'm a long way from fat.  I could stand to trade in a few beers for more salads, but geez.

Pleated pants add 30 pounds, man.  Just stay away.

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Tucker and Joe Rogan are fighting it out to be the GOOP/Gwyneth Paltrow for shitty white dudes/incels.

JOOP?
TOOP?
KKKOOP?
GQQP?

Now we need them to promote sticking a jade egg up their asshole.

The odd thing is just looking at Rogan you know he is into Bro Science. Tucker looks like he wears a robe and slippers while sipping on cucumber water during a manicure.

Tucker's promotion of testosterone and manliness just seems very out of place.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I just saw that ‘testicle tanning& is trending

Hell Yeah Reaction GIF

9 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

The law professor explaining how immigrants of color loath our whiteness out of jealousy is an Ivy League lawyer and neurologist. Seriously. She's proven that she's brilliant. I'm sure many of the white men defending slavery as only fitting because the black race is barely human were equally brilliant. 

It's not proof against being wrong, racist, or ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Can we see the Venn diagram of people who buy into this but don't believe in climate change?

The background of Tucker's expect on bromeotherapy/testicle tanning supposedly include managing an Abercrombie and Fitch, an Aeropostale in Miami, and in 2015 was director of a pet store.

There's a lot to unpack there.

10 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

First, if you are wearing 40 jeans and xxl shirts, mix in a salad.  But also, yes you do want a slimmer cut down the leg of your pants because it will make you look less fat.  You'll still look fat, but you'll look less so than going with those billowy cuts that would help you catch air in a strong breeze if you weren't fat.

As someone who wanders around the territory of being fat periodically myself, these are all hard learned lessons.

I wear a true 36 but buy 38. I'm 6'0' and 230 lbs. I'm a little soft but not fat by any means.  

If you ever find me in slim fit it would be like shrink wrap down my thighs.  What fucking  world do you live in where people larger than a 34 are fat, and people in a 38 should try slim cut jeans I can barely even get into? 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Underdog said:

A few years back I went onto the Dickies website and just ordered a bunch of their shirts in different colors.  If I am not in a suit with a dress shirt it’s pretty much that now. I realize this makes me an eccentric/crank.

FYI their quality is lower than it was in the 90s when it was all USA made but still good. 

This is performance art, right? Like, in a few years, Carlson is going to write a book or make a movie about how far he went without anybody on the right catching on to his performance. It'll be a full blown mockery of Fox News and its followers. That video isn't serious, it just can't be, it has to be a ruse of some sort. I'm convinced of it, I don't care how stupid people are, he can't possibly be that stupid. It's a game he's playing and will be revealed soon. It just had to be.

On 4/19/2022 at 2:31 AM, SKJ said:

I wear a true 36 but buy 38. I'm 6'0' and 230 lbs. I'm a little soft but not fat by any means.  

If you ever find me in slim fit it would be like shrink wrap down my thighs.  What fucking  world do you live in where people larger than a 34 are fat, and people in a 38 should try slim cut jeans I can barely even get into? 

There's a difference between slim and skinny cuts.  I'm not talking about skinny.  Those look terrible on everyone.  And I don't live in a world where larger than 34 is fat.  I said 40 is fat.  The point is that you don't want to wear jeans that have enough extra fabric to billow in the wind around your legs.  You want them just big enough for your leg to fit comfortably in, where they give your legs definition.  Wearing shirts that hug a bit closer to your body also help you look less fat.  For the most part, guys were clothes that are too big for them.  That doesn't look good on fit guys, it looks even worse on guys that could lose a few (or a lot) of pounds.

Also, never wear pleats in your pants.  Those can make even skinny people look fat.

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

There's a difference between slim and skinny cuts.  I'm not talking about skinny.  Those look terrible on everyone.  And I don't live in a world where larger than 34 is fat.  I said 40 is fat.  The point is that you don't want to wear jeans that have enough extra fabric to billow in the wind around your legs.  You want them just big enough for your leg to fit comfortably in, where they give your legs definition.  Wearing shirts that hug a bit closer to your body also help you look less fat.  For the most part, guys were clothes that are too big for them.  That doesn't look good on fit guys, it looks even worse on guys that could lose a few (or a lot) of pounds.

Also, never wear pleats in your pants.  Those can make even skinny people look fat.

I do see your point,  but I cannot agree.

I'm old and married,  though,  so I guess it doesn't matter

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

The point is that you don't want to wear jeans that have enough extra fabric to billow in the wind around your legs.  You want them just big enough for your leg to fit comfortably in, where they give your legs definition.

This is very difficult with boots.

Also, for the board.  I assume this nut tanning deal is real?   First of May coming soon, no reason to fret. 

32 minutes ago, SKJ said:

I do see your point,  but I cannot agree.

I'm old and married,  though,  so I guess it doesn't matter

If you don’t care about looking fat I’m not going to stand in your way, just sharing advice on how to wear clothes in such a way that your wife will find you better looking. 

46 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

If you don’t care about looking fat I’m not going to stand in your way, just sharing advice on how to wear clothes in such a way that your wife will find you better looking. 

Ha ha ha if I were to wear slim cut jeans they'd look like skinny jeans on my legs. I wear a cut with a slight taper so I have enough room for my junk and my thighs.  I already have to buy a size larger than I wear just to get to that point. 

28 minutes ago, SKJ said:

Ha ha ha if I were to wear slim cut jeans they'd look like skinny jeans on my legs. I wear a cut with a slight taper so I have enough room for my junk and my thighs.  I already have to buy a size larger than I wear just to get to that point. 

Now that's how you humblebrag.

45 minutes ago, SKJ said:

Damn man that is one large clitoris. Kudos. 

• Haha 1

Y’all listen to this man.
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, immamac said:

What stores are you guys shopping at? There’s still tons of normal ass clothes available. 

Seriously.  Y'all aren't Gap kids anymore.  Go to a men's store.

Hell, Joseph A Bank has dress shirts that sleep four.

Edited by TexArcher

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

You know you're a bitch when Richard freaking Marx feels comfortable taking a swing at your masculinity.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Richard Marx is AWESOME.

And he’s married to this so his “masculinity” is in no danger.

27ad547cd9c4ad2c9d56c9d4023d7eb6.jpg

And his first wife was Cynthia Rhodes. 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Also his clothes and pants look like they fit appropriately.

I never understood how Trump could fuck that up so badly.

Then again, he was clearly surrounded by people who hated him and therefore wouldn't tell him when his clothes looked like shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

What's the back story on Lance going all "fuck you"?  I mean, besides the usual.

He was about to go play some contact sport, and they were out of protective cups, and somebody said they had one in their car for their son that's in jr. high and that it should fit Lance just fine, given what all happened, and Lance was offended.

Maybe?

8 hours ago, TexArcher said:

You know you're a bitch when Richard freaking Marx feels comfortable taking a swing at your masculinity.

Cause it don’t mean nothing...

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

What's the back story on Lance going all "fuck you"?  I mean, besides the usual.

He sore cause he only has one testicle to tan.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3