Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

11 minutes ago, brown water said:

50 / 50 based on the average of 100% chance be promised to pay and 100% chance he broke that promise.  

Based on the fact that he's a compulsive liar.

I hope we didn't pay. I would assume we didn't pay. Trump saying we didn't pay makes me less certain that we didn't pay. 

25 minutes ago, retread said:

^ I was thinking the same about Kush. Listening to him speak at the Time event a few days ago, he sounds like an eighth grader giving a book report. But I guess he's gonna solve the ME problem.

It's such an insult that that little pissant actually has a prominent role in the U.S. government. His only accomplishment in life is being born rich. His greatest career advancement came as a result of his criminal father getting thrown in jail, and his standout achievements as an entrepreneur are buying a newspaper right when print media started dying and overpaying for a skyscraper at the start of the real estate crash.

And he appears to be completely clueless about the fact that he's totally unqualified for the job he holds. It's that special blend of ignorance and arrogance that has characterized the Republican Party since Bush/Cheney. But as with everything else connected to Trump it's gotten turned up to 11. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The President called into a tv show last night and yelled about an attempted and failed coup. This would normally be the biggest news story in years.

That he still doesn’t give a shit that the Russian Government attacked the United States is the biggest story. 

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The President called into a tv show last night and yelled about an attempted and failed coup. This would normally be the biggest news story in years.

I missed the coup?

God damnit. 

1 hour ago, brown water said:

50 / 50 based on the average of 100% chance be promised to pay and 100% chance he broke that promise.  

Bingo. I can image the negotiator called trump, Pompeo and Kelly and said that talks had stalled because NK wanted $1m cash. Trump knows that game. He countered with $2m due in 6 months. Knowing he would never honor that agreement.  He never has. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Based on the fact that he's a compulsive liar.

I hope we didn't pay. I would assume we didn't pay. Trump saying we didn't pay makes me less certain that we didn't pay. 

Trump would gladly pay NK a few million out of the US Treasury if it helped him get a hotel with his name on it in Pyongyang.

• Like 1

HHS has worked since June 2018 to reunite the more than 2,700 children  separated under the administration’s “zero tolerance” policy, which has largely been finished.

Then in January, an internal government watchdog reported that thousands more children may have been separated during an influx that began in 2017, even before the “zero tolerance” policy was enacted.

The report confirmed that family separations at the border increased months before then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions wrote the zero tolerance memo, and it shed new light on the administration’s efforts to use separations to deter migrants from unlawfully crossing the southern border.

Edited by retread

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

what a time to be alive.

Trying to imagine the reaction from some of our friends on here if President Obama called into the Rachel Maddow show and railed on batshit crazy stuff for 45 minutes.  

• Like 1

Another quarter of above 3% GDP growth. Remember what Obama said we’d never see that again. I have never been wealthier in my life than now. I thank President Trump for the economy and lower taxes. Give me a ballot right now. Trump 2020 MAGA

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Another quarter of above 3% GDP growth. Remember what Obama said we’d never see that again. I have never been wealthier in my life than now. I thank President Trump for the economy and lower taxes. Give me a ballot right now. Trump 2020 MAGA

In light of the link above, justify your post as a Christian. 

You have more money then you've ever had when the stock market has been on fire for the better part of a decade? Holy shit... Look out Warren Buffet. Most of us are in the same boat. Difference is that lots of us could probably say the same thing during the Obama administration as well because we were working hard to improve our lives instead of sucking cock for meth.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, achooloco said:

In light of the link above, justify your post as a Christian. 

They’re alive aren’t they? They’ll get back with the parents who endangered their lives eventually. It was an unsuccessful stab at deterrence. I am hoping that they keep trying to find something that’ll work to stem the horde of illegals.

• Fuck You 19

14 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’m excited to vote Trump in 2020 as well, times are very good. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

You have more money then you've ever had when the stock market has been on fire for the better part of a decade? Holy shit... Look out Warren Buffet. Most of us are in the same boat. Difference is that lots of us could probably say the same thing during the Obama administration as well because we were working hard to improve our lives instead of sucking cock for meth.  

Obama said the new normal is 2% GDP growth. His heavy handed regulations held this country back. This isn’t his economy, it’s Trump’s. He needs to effectively convey that message.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

Just now, Chrispy said:

I’m excited to vote Trump in 2020 as well, times are very good. 

For real, I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. It’s Trump all the way 2020. There hasn’t been a President more in alignment with my views than this one.

13 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

My guess is a huge percent of Rs think this way (, or at least want to tell people they think this way because it is the convenient argument right now).  But it really puts into focus what people mean when they say they love our country, or love the Constitution, or are for law and order, or are a true patriot or whatever.  What is the level of real permanent harm to our country and to your fellow countrymen would be acceptable before rooting for the administration that causes it be unamerican in your eyes?  If he literally said "I am no longer bound by the laws of men, all brown people must immediately leave this country, and only people living in stable single family homes can vote" but you made 20% on your 401(k) in the last year, would you be saying Trump 2020 MAGA?  If so, would 10% be enough?  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

They’re alive aren’t they? They’ll get back with the parents who endangered their lives eventually. It was an unsuccessful stab at deterrence. I am hoping that they keep trying to find something that’ll work to stem the horde of illegals.

That’s not justifying it as a Christian tho, just a capitalist. So you are a shitty Christian?

11 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

shame on you. when you are in your church on sunday, puffing yourself up with pretend humility, remember this fucking post.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

shame on you. when you are in your church on sunday, puffing yourself up with pretend humility, remember this fucking post.

Church this Sunday? Is it Easter or Christmas Eve? 

Let's not act like this Teavangelical Trump supporters show up to church more than two or three times a year. 

• Like 1

The fatal flaw with Pelosi’s strategy is it has no red line for Trump to cross to provoke impeachment.  Her strategy appears to be to let Trump do his thing until the Republicans can’t take it anymore, then go in for the kill or ride out the Trump storm until 2020.  In other words, she’s leaving impeachment up to the republicans.
This is fine.

The problem with this plan (if it is true) is that the Democratic Party has a poor track record with driving the narrative and hammering home on issues, whereas the republicans are organized and use their propaganda-media outlet to communicate talking points and character assassination effectively.

Couple that with the constant stream of distractions and you have more opportunity to miss than to hit.

Let’s look at Bengazi. That shit was in the news, on the Internet, and harped about in Congress for a very lengthy time. The soldiers killed in Africa barely got 2 weeks. The kids in cages lasted about a month. The republicans have people saying collusion instead of conspiracy. Some Democrats were even afraid to support Pelosi because of effective character assassination by the republicans.