Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

9 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

What in the holy hell? 

hold on.  i just realized this statement is in quotes and this leaves me more confused.  i just assumed he was talking about himself in the 3rd person, which is only something he does a couple dozen times a day.  also recently he thanked himself in the 3rd person, "thank you president trump!" which i personally have never seen anyone do.

but is he creating a quote and calling himself the chief hostage negotiator, usa, or is there a real "chief hostage negotiator, usa" (would make for cool business cards) who trump claims actually said this?

i know the punchline was the spelling error, but this has me interested for other reasons now.

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

hold on.  i just realized this statement is in quotes and this leaves me more confused.  i just assumed he was talking about himself in the 3rd person, which is only something he does a couple dozen times a day.  also recently he thanked himself in the 3rd person, "thank you president trump!" which i personally have never seen anyone do.

but is he creating a quote and calling himself the chief hostage negotiator, usa, or is there a real "chief hostage negotiator, usa" (would make for cool business cards) who trump claims actually said this?

i know the punchline was the spelling error, but this has me interested for other reasons now.

yeah, so a quick perusal of google would indicate to me that he's supposedly quoting some unnamed government official. or the voices in his head. one of those two things.

19 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, so a quick perusal of google would indicate to me that he's supposedly quoting some unnamed government official. or the voices in his head. one of those two things.

can we please take a step back and imagine a scenario where there is a man whose business card literally says, "chief hostage negotiator, usa" on it (instead of whatever the real guy's title is)?  maybe he has a quiet desk job in a classified location, almost like witness protection.  even his family thinks he's an insurance adjuster or something.  but he's only wheeled out and put into action when a supervillain type is threatening the world.  like, he only gets the call if "the world needs saving."  i'm picturing will ferrell.

now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to call my agent.

57 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

can we please take a step back and imagine a scenario where there is a man whose business card literally says, "chief hostage negotiator, usa" on it (instead of whatever the real guy's title is)?  maybe he has a quiet desk job in a classified location, almost like witness protection.  even his family thinks he's an insurance adjuster or something.  but he's only wheeled out and put into action when a supervillain type is threatening the world.  like, he only gets the call if "the world needs saving."  i'm picturing will ferrell.

and that man's name... Kris Kyle

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hillary wouldve inherited Obama's healthy and expanding economy too. She wouldn't have cut taxes on the rich, she wouldn't have record trade deficits, she wouldn't be paying billions to farmers to pacify them for the losses they incurred because of her ill conceived trade war. I see no reason to assume the economy wouldn't be just as healthy under a second Clinton presidency. The first was the most fiscally responsible in my adult lifetime. What Trump says to the contrary is just his typical bullshit. 

That’s a lot of words to miss the point.

• Like 1

Trumps doesn’t even attempt to be the President for everyone.  Has Murray attacked Trump?  Any reason that Trump shouldn’t congratulate all players who worked hard to put themselves in a position to succeed?  Nope, just got congratulate the guy that supported him.  F everyone else.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trumps doesn’t even attempt to be the President for everyone.  Has Murray attacked Trump?  Any reason that Trump shouldn’t congratulate all players who worked hard to put themselves in a position to succeed?  Nope, just got congratulate the guy that supported him.  F everyone else.   

Ironic that Bosa attacked Koepernick, given that Bosa is a fucking Guinea.  

40 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Well, er.

kyler-murray-nfl-draft-nike-ad-greatness

Wait, people see Trump not congratulating the Ewok as a bad thing? That’s probably the wisest and most endearing decision he’s made since skipping the French WWI ceremony that he had no business attending.