Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

43 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Especially given all the stupid shit I did when I was 18. Luckily the internet wasn’t around yet. 

well, when i was 18 i didn't disrespect my elders, wasn't a racist, and generally didn't act in numbers to intimidate the disadvantaged in a public setting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

After watching some youth of this country harass an elder Native American with nary an ounce of humanity....I’m not sure I have much hope in our youth anymore. 

Icono says he’s excited about the future of the Republican Party.  Well folks, that right there is the future of the Republican Party.*

*Also the current Republican Party.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skinny Tie said:

If you are politically aware enough to choose to wear a hat in support of a campaign, then you have the ability to know exactly what they stand for. He probably thought it would be hilarious and did it for the LULZ but he is figuerelli fucked in any big city when looking for jobs. Maybe not Covington Kentucky though. No one should feel bad. He knew what he was doing when he decided to bring the hat.

The whole group had maga gear

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

I don’t know when or if we will ever hear about it, but that guy just ruined his entire life. It’s like bartman on steroids. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the prick, but I’m a soft hearted son of a bitch.

I'm not sure what you mean or where you're getting that.  Those little no nothing pricks will all be lauded as heroes back in Kentucky.

Edited by SameSame
  • Fuck You 1

Especially given all the stupid shit I did when I was 18. Luckily the internet wasn’t around yet. 

I did a lot of stupid shit when I was 18.  Nothing like supporting racists or being racist.  Fuck this kid.  He deserves everything coming his way...

This. I did plenty of stupid shit at that age. But none of it was fucking cruelty or racist or just fucking mean. Clueless and stupid, sure. But not fucking mean.
I'm not sure what you mean or where you're getting that.  Those little no nothing pricks will all be lauded as heroes back in Kentucky.

And this. This is going to be turned into “They was just being boys! This is PC culture run amok!” back home. There will be no meaningful consequences.

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This is going to be turned into “They was just being boys! This is PC culture run amok!” back home. There will be no meaningful consequences.

Yuuuuup. 

These kids will be seen as individuals, and not representatives for their entire race. #Privilege 

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

All government functions should shut down if they can’t pass a CR.  No gasoline or bullets for our troops, nothing.

That way this would never happen.

well i'm for shutting down the military, save $700 bil which is kind of a lot. Maybe half if not all, $350bil ain't small.  We get everything we can dream of just by getting the military cock out of our patriotic asses. 

That little shit could make up some sob story, join Twitter tomorrow, have 200k followers within a week, and grift his way into making money within the #MAGA community . We have to come to terms with the fact that tens of millions of Americans have allowed their minds to be corrupted. They have ditched any semblance of morality. And it's not a temporary problem.

Once the scope of decay is fully understood, it will be easier to deal with moving forward. 

• Like 1

That little shit could make up some sob story, join Twitter tomorrow, have 200k followers within a week, and grift his way into making money within the #MAGA community . We have to come to terms with the fact that tens of millions of Americans have allowed their minds to be corrupted. They have ditched any semblance of morality. And it's not a temporary problem.
Once the scope of decay is fully understood, it will be easier to deal with moving forward. 

Jacob Wohl or Charlie Kirk starter kit.

3 hours ago, NowThis said:

well i'm for shutting down the military, save $700 bil which is kind of a lot. Maybe half if not all, $350bil ain't small.  We get everything we can dream of just by getting the military cock out of our patriotic asses. 

Trim, yes. Shut down? wtf are you smoking?

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Trim, yes. Shut down? wtf are you smoking?

trim is a weak word, best to chop chop chop 1/3 to 1/2 just as a start.  It's a massive welfare system making contractors immensely wealthy, producing nothing of civilian value. The sheeple have been brainwashed by patriotism as a front cover, marketing, to keep this ponzi scheme going.  Destroy it, save trillions long term, get all the good things we need, reduced taxes eventually, huge profit. 

47 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

As predictable as aggy doing something stupid, dotard hoping for some global warming during the cold snap.

Isn't it suspected that the increasingly frequent destabilization if the polar vortex is due to climate change? Such stupid.

14 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

A Mexican American from San Antonio told me recently that "south San Antonio is Comanche country," so obviously the wall is all that is keeping every one else there from getting "skelped."

It's iconic, because White christian Men, texans, were meant to be A wall between the Mexico and the Comanches...  mexico gave the Land to settlers in exchange for Oafs of loyalty...  ipso facto mexico already ..... paid for the wall!  many many scholars don't know that, but i am a Student, a professor Really! ... most people say the BEST professor!!!!

11 hours ago, staboner said:

well, when i was 18 i didn't disrespect my elders, wasn't a racist, and generally didn't act in numbers to intimidate the disadvantaged in a public setting

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Thread of Catholic responses to the grinning asshole, including number 10 from the school saying they are considering everything up to expulsion.

I find it ironic that a bunch of sociopathic kids, who should of been aborted, show up at a anti-abortion rally and demonstration to society what happens when sociopaths are not aborted.

18 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I find it ironic that a bunch of sociopathic kids, who should of been aborted, show up at a anti-abortion rally and demonstration to society what happens when sociopaths are not aborted.

The real irony is the Catholic's pace to punish abuse by children rather than abuse of children.  

I understand these may not be considered children and the church isnt a monolithic entity but the history makes for odd optics 

Edited by brown water

Except it's highly unlikely that any of those kids were born true sociopaths. No, they were raised by their parents to be hate-filled, racist assholes. And are now emboldened by the fucktard sitting in the Oval Office.

“MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html?amp
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

When’s the last time Trump has seen the streets of San Francisco, 1988? Dude hasn’t walked around any city in decades.

I'm sure Fox News had a segment with Tomi Lahren about how terrible San Francisco is that he watched. 

2 minutes ago, Homercles said:

lol love to prove how racist and dumb I am by calling black Israelites "Muslim"

Go back in time and tell yourself this in 2008:

In 2019, The United States government will be held hostage by a Russian agent for a 2,000 mile Mexican border wall.  This Kremlin asset has also inspired a new white nationalist movement inflicting terror and pain among the minority populations of America.

This man’s name will be Donald Trump.

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

There was literally nothing he could do to get Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court.

That’s horseshit.  Imagine if roles were reversed.  What would the Republicans have done?  They would have gone on every media outlet screaming their guts out at the democrats subverting democracy in broad daylight. 

The cacophony of public disapproval would have been politically untenable.

Did the Democrats do that with Garland?  No because they wouldn’t want to seem too “divisive” or “unhinged”

This is why the democrats suck.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That’s horseshit.  Imagine if roles were reversed.  What would the Republicans have done?  They would have gone on every media outlet screaming their guts out at the democrats subverting democracy in broad daylight. 

The cacophony of public disapproval would have been politically untenable.

Did the Democrats do that with Garland?  No because they wouldn’t want to seem too “divisive” or “unhinged”

This is why the democrats suck.

It wouldn't have mattered. Mitch McConnell was never going to allow it to happen. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Surrender in advance so you don’t have to fight is pretty much the democrat’s ideology.

It’s the same reason they will never impeach Trump.  

Bunch of pussies. 

I'd rather fight and win. Fighting and losing is politically worse. Barack Obama was never going to win that fight without a majority in the Senate.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I'd rather fight and win. Fighting and losing is politically worse. Barack Obama was never going to win that fight without a majority in the Senate.

Centrist Dems have a cute vinyl stencil on their office walls that says, "If you cannot immediately win by whining, give up as fast as possible."

isok0.jpg

Obama didn't have Big Dick Energy.

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1