Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

SIAP, but I didn’t even see it in the Impeachment Investigation thread, but is it possible Lev has flipped? A boy can dream, can’t he? 

An associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani who was involved in a campaign to pressure Ukraine into aiding President Trump’s political prospects has broken ranks, opening a dialogue with congressional impeachment investigators and accusing the president of falsely denying their relationship. 

The associate, Lev Parnas, had previously resisted speaking with investigators for the Democrat-led impeachment proceedings, which are examining the president’s pressure attempts in Ukraine. A former lawyer for Mr. Trump was then representing Mr. Parnas. 

But since then, Mr. Parnas has hired new lawyers who contacted the congressional investigators last week to notify them to “direct any future correspondence or communication to us,” according to a copy of the letter. 

The lawyers also signaled on Monday that Mr. Parnas, who was arrested last month on campaign finance charges, is prepared to comply with a congressional subpoena for his documents and testimony.

And the funny part...

The turnabout occurred after Mr. Trump denied knowing Mr. Parnas when he was arrested. 

“Mr. Parnas was very upset by President Trump’s plainly false statement that he did not know him,” said Mr. Bondy, whose client has maintained that he has had extensive dealings with the president.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/nyregion/lev-parnas-giuliani-associate.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Holy shit.

I figured she was a nutter but this is.....something.

Bitch speaks in tongues.

White women.

Meh. I'd like that hear her thoughts on two Corinthians before passing judgement.

And he's 100% fucking her. It's not a coincidence that he finds a faith advisor who looks like all the women he assaults.

Again, note all the hypocrites and remember what the republican party did for the rest of your life. These are immoral, wreckless people.

Edited by horncyclist
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I found the Younger abstention analysis in the district court opinion fascinating. It’s been years since I have read on that doctrine. I haven’t had a chance to read the appellate opinion yet.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards getting billed by the Surly Legal Mafia for reading old decisions and posting about their findings here. 

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Holy shit.

I figured she was a nutter but this is.....something.

Bitch speaks in tongues.

White women.

Good grief.

But there's no way that woman believes any of the crap she's spewing. She's 100% pure con artist. That's straight grift, not even with some sort of rationalization that allows her to feel personally justified about what she's doing. She's scamming the dumbest of the dumb, she knows it, and doesn't care. She's perfect for Trump. Guarantee you she's an atheist.

And yeah, as others have said, they're definitely smashing.

Edited by BradInATX

19 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Good grief.

But there's no way that woman believes any of the crap she's spewing. She's 100% pure con artist. That's straight grift, not even with some sort of rationalization that allows her to feel personally justified about what she's doing. She's scamming the dumbest of the dumb, she knows it, and doesn't care. She's perfect for Trump. Guarantee you she's an atheist.

They all are.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

Good grief.

A thrice-married “Christian” who was caught coming out of a hotel with Benny Hinn is not on the up and up?  Shocking I say, shocking!

• Like 2

A War on Drugs! We've never tried that. Should be pretty easy to win, just like the trade war. 
I will say, if Trump could make Nuevo Laredo great again, I would think about voting for him. Not holding my breath. 
With Trump managing it, he's more likely to accidently blow a hole in his precious border wall allowing more shit through.

We're gonna need a new network like Lifetime or the Hallmark Channel to house all the made-for-TV movies that will come out in 2021 portraying the battered and violated and scorned staffers and advisers in the Trump White House.  I don't know what Meredith Baxter Burney or Ann Jillian or Dean Cain are up to, but they'd better get back in acting shape.  

How much are we paying her for this job?

https://www.christianpost.com/news/paula-white-says-trump-wanted-to-build-crystal-cathedral-for-god-with-her-in-charge.html

When asked if White had divested her financial stake in the church by The New York Times, a White House spokesman said they would not comment. It was confirmed however that White would not be paid a salary.

“My sense is if she is leaving her church position and making a clean break that there would be no I.R.S. problem,” Wertheimer said. “If she is continuing in an official public role for the church while working in the White House that would cause a tax status problem as she would be using the church for political purposes.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Lobo said:

We're gonna need a new network like Lifetime or the Hallmark Channel to house all the made-for-TV movies that will come out in 2021 portraying the battered and violated and scorned staffers and advisers in the Trump White House.  I don't know what Meredith Baxter Burney or Ann Jillian or Dean Cain are up to, but they'd better get back in acting shape.  

I'm more hoping for an elegantly elaborate HBO mashup of GoT/Wire/Sopranos-type saga that reveals the lascivious nature of these evil characters and puts on display each of their covert, twisted actions through multiple seasons going back to the beginning of Trump's ties to the Russian mob.

It'd be must watch TV.

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
1 hour ago, Underdog said:
They all are.  

I think there are some true believers in there. Pence, Stephen Miller, maybe the Huckabees, etc. She and Trump are apex grifters.

Who exactly does Stephen Miller worship, Baphomet?  I can see that.

Image result for stephen miller"

Image result for baphomet sculpture"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Good grief.

She has a private jet and lives in a 2.5 million dollar home after being born in a trailer home.  All of us are doing this completely wrong.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Why Not Done?!

So Trump is saying that, if the Mexican President just picks up the phone and asks, Trump will help wipe the cartels off the face of the earth?  I’m sure Trump supporters are salivating at the thought of thousands of dead brown people. But Trump better be careful about poking this bear. The cartel doesn’t play. 

spacer.png

Edited by Jive Turkey

9 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

She has a private jet and lives in a 2.5 million dollar home after being born in a trailer home.  All of us are doing this completely wrong.

What's so depressing about this horrible reality we live in is that there is no way we could ever match the naked contempt these heroes of the deplorables have for them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

So Trump is saying that, if the Mexican President just picks up the phone and asks, Trump will help wipe the cartels off the face of the earth?  I’m sure Trump supporters are salivating at the thought of thousands of dead brown people. But Trump better be careful about poking this bear. The cartel doesn’t play. 

His tweet is about the Mormon women and kids being shot and burned alive in Mexico.    He will be on to Schifty shortly.  

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/05/americas/mormons-attacked-us-mexico-border/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

His tweet is about the Mormon women and kids being shot and burned alive in Mexico.    He will be on to Schifty shortly.  

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/05/americas/mormons-attacked-us-mexico-border/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

The cartels messed up and shot up vehicles full of white people, women and children at that 

2 hours ago, BradInATX said:
4 hours ago, Underdog said:
They all are.  

I think there are some true believers in there. Pence, Stephen Miller, maybe the Huckabees, etc. She and Trump are apex grifters.

I was angling more towards the evangelicals, preachers and such as the con artists.