2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

Your source is that Arkansas and Texas A&M were long time conference mates.
However, I just looked it up and I've got us at 190-91-9 against SEC teams. Looks like Phlegm left out Missouri, Vanderbilt, and two other ties from somewhere.
It was a ballpark estimate
I researched for abou 15 seconds.

The excuses are hysterical. It is not like the team said: "We'll show the committee it made a mistake by getting destroyed the Sugar Bowl on national TV." If anything, based on the puppies comments after Saturday, they were extremely motivated to beat the crap out of Texas particularly to show the committee screwed up and it should have been Georgia not Oklahoma. Besides, it is not like that would slow down their players, make Fromm pass poorly, or the coaches call bad plays intentionally.

1 hour ago, Eggo said:

Until now, I hadn't seen the whole video where the fans wait to make sure no one died and then started cheering for Bevo going all hulk on Uga. 

Asian photographer @ 3:14 during the Tebow commentary.

Almost decapitated by Bevo.

Also, older lady in black dives out of the way to saver her own life.

Christ they got lucky.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Fire Jack Chevigny said:

Replay just started on LHN if anyone wants to watch again.

I'll just watch on my dvr.  I hate how they chop it up and can't stand seeing Galindo up there every commercial break telling me about the "interest of time".

Fuck you Lowell.  Wanna save time?

Get your mug off my tv and show the damned part of the game you cut so you could get it there.

I'll just watch on my dvr.  I hate how they chop it up and can't stand seeing Galindo up there every commercial break telling me about the "interest of time".

Fuck you Lowell.  Wanna save time?

Get your mug off my tv and show the damned part of the game you cut so you could get it there.

Yeah. I didn’t realize it was going to be chopped up. They went through the first half in about 30 minutes.

last night was just so satisfying

came right out took the ball and moved it for a TD.....no big play where UGA was caught off guard or someone slipped or a trick play.....just rolled down the fucking field eating clock and scored

Defense was on fucking fire they only were hit for the one big play and that happens

even when a couple of drives stalled out that should not have the D just fucking answered and Texas got the ball back, ran clock and got points or totally flipped the field

no stupid ass penalties (until the very end that was bad and could have been worse, but by then it was fate)

with the failed on sides kick to open the second that was a better call the it seemed when you consider the cost was 15 yards max the D stepped up and took the damn ball back

no special teams fuck ups

no big plays given up

the trick play near the goal even worked for a few yards

no failed trick plays (or at least one that were costly)

no major turnovers on O

the clock was managed by the players on O and special teams and the coaches

UGA was forced to make decisions about their time outs and to waste one during the 2nd half for alignment issues

it was just a complete game by the entire team and staff....I hate to say it even into the 4th I was hoping the fuck ups would not show up.....and damn if they didn't

• Like 1

Damn that was fun.  Let's do it again next year.  What a beautiful team effort from a bunch of kids with skill and swagger.  Can't wait to see them build on this.

That win was all the sweeter because of all the fat-fucking Georgia geezers talking shit throughout the Quarter and Uptown for two solid days.  Honestly, they have a tiny fraction of the hardware our program has.  They were so smug and insolent about playing us.  They can go home in their soiled pants that were pulled up their man-tits and try to avoid their morbid obesity-fired heart failure.  I also hope they choke on this for months... at least until they play the gomers.  And Fromm(age) seems like a cheesy little bitch.

NOLA is always great, but there's no place like Whataburger... and then watching the replay and hanging with the dogs.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cajun said:

You just felt like rubbing their faces in it?

HA!  Exactly.  Except these dogs don't have weight problems, mobility issues and breathing problems like most of the ones from Georgia... on or off the field. 

We're going to watch the Bevo-Uga part 45 times in a row to reinforce why they can't go in the pasture off-leash and unsupervised.

44 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

last night was just so satisfying

came right out took the ball and moved it for a TD.....no big play where UGA was caught off guard or someone slipped or a trick play.....just rolled down the fucking field eating clock and scored

Defense was on fucking fire they only were hit for the one big play and that happens

even when a couple of drives stalled out that should not have the D just fucking answered and Texas got the ball back, ran clock and got points or totally flipped the field

no stupid ass penalties (until the very end that was bad and could have been worse, but by then it was fate)

with the failed on sides kick to open the second that was a better call the it seemed when you consider the cost was 15 yards max the D stepped up and took the damn ball back

no special teams fuck ups

no big plays given up

the trick play near the goal even worked for a few yards

no failed trick plays (or at least one that were costly)

no major turnovers on O

the clock was managed by the players on O and special teams and the coaches

UGA was forced to make decisions about their time outs and to waste one during the 2nd half for alignment issues

it was just a complete game by the entire team and staff....I hate to say it even into the 4th I was hoping the fuck ups would not show up.....and damn if they didn't

Agree on all counts.  And even the stupid penalties at the end were trumped up and marginal.  The guys were playing hard and those were forgivable.  

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

It's maddening.

They cut out lots of relevant shit.  As if it's SO important to save that time another Inside UT Women's Badminton Edition.

Just put the damned game on and leave it the fuck alone.

I'd love to see it with the radio call as the audio instead of the ESPN dickweeds.  cut out replays/halftime/TO's and shorten the commercials.

I'd love to see it with the radio call as the audio instead of the ESPN dickweeds.  cut out replays/halftime/TO's and shorten the commercials.

Watch Rewind.  That's what you get.

They do cut out the gaps between plays though.

Edited by Cajun

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

What was attendance like? There's a thread on Texags talking about empty seats at the bowl games and they included the Sugar Bowl. Looked and sounded full on television, but a lot of the Superdome is dark, so you can't really tell.

ISWYDT

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

What was attendance like? There's a thread on Texags talking about empty seats at the bowl games and they included the Sugar Bowl. Looked and sounded full on television, but a lot of the Superdome is dark, so you can't really tell.

Unless the sections above and behind Section 112 were empty, that place was full. 

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Listed attendance was 71,000. Compare that with 38,000 at A&M's TaxSlayer Bowl.