7-year old girl killed in unprovoked drive by shooting in Houston

Pancho

9 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Someone mentioned the sketch artist, apparently Lois Gibson is rather famous.  Guiness record holder and a Horn:

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2017/1/lois-gibson-facing-crime-with-world-records-458852

920x1240.jpg

{regard aggy} Stupid feminazi sip sketch artist just trying to make white people look bad {regard aggy} 

sketch from page 1 of the alleged shooter:

4ae2d4c58600f882d476b6443c5c7c01.jpg

White trash arrested around the time of the shooting.... but NOT the shooter....

cantrell_robert-1546291429-7338.jpg?widt

Gold star to the police artist....

I'm not clear how this white guy fits in with the 7 year old's murder..... There is clearly more to this story 

Isn't the current story that there was a red truck on the scene.  But zero indication to be involved, or at least what is known?     If that is true, this isn't a Susan Smith making up stories about a person from another race being the assailant.  

The short version is that there’s a lot of info that has yet to be sorted out.

43 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Isn't the current story that there was a red truck on the scene.  But zero indication to be involved, or at least what is known?     If that is true, this isn't a Susan Smith making up stories about a person from another race being the assailant.  

Some people claim the truck driven by the white guy was just high tailing it out of there after the shots were fired.

40 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Simplest explanation makes sense

So the white guy in the red truck was just an innocent bystander running for safety but was mistaken by multiple witnesses for the shooter and was actually a violent racist criminal arrested a short time later for unrelated crimes?   Um, yeah,, probably not.  

7 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

So the white guy in the red truck was just an innocent bystander running for safety but was mistaken by multiple witnesses for the shooter and was actually a violent racist criminal arrested a short time later for unrelated crimes?   Um, yeah,, probably not.  

Makes you wonder if the red truck wasn't the target.  Perhaps there was a previous run-in with the shooter and the red truck driver.

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

If I ever had to describe someone to a sketch artist there is no possible way it would work. I seriously don't even know if I could describe my wife's facial features well enough to help an artist.

Just think if you had to describe someone to THAT sketch artist.  "Well he was, they were, um, there were two of them.  Huge and bald."

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 2

You forgot to mention his blue eyes.

I am feeling a little guilty that I made a Steph Curry joke and am laughing and ogling at big tittay jokes and pics in a thread about a 7 year old girl dying. 

Man our society and world is so fucked up that this shit is just so normal that we default to ogling titties. 

On January 6, 2019 at 2:37 PM, Zavala said:

GoFundMe page created the following day may have been different as well. The comments are insane. Almost $80k

https://www.gofundme.com/justice-for-my-daughter-jazmine

Reveal hidden contents

1546802944534.png
1546802811608.jpg
1546802763116.jpg
1546800067921.jpg
1546794924464.png

Guessing the Twitter racist asked the sheriff to give him credit ... No way he or the other race baiters are paying a reward for arresting another black guy. This way he can just pay himself and call it a day.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

I am feeling a little guilty that I made a Steph Curry joke and am laughing and ogling at big tittay jokes and pics in a thread about a 7 year old girl dying. 

Man our society and world is so fucked up that this shit is just so normal that we default to ogling titties. 

Don't feel too bad. It is a tragedy, but it was only a threat to race bait. Once the racists got egg on their face, folks took some levity ... It sucks that crimes like this are ignored by the race baiters unless they can be exploited.

I agree with Anthony Michael Hall on the mammotharies.

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 1