Dallas Cowboys 2019 Offseason Thread of Mediocrity

Assman

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Or maybe -- just maybe -- he has issues with dumb asses who can be important contributors on a high-level professional football team but can't stay on the field because of off-the-field issues (and also happen to be of color).

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Total bullshit.  Garrett went to Princeton and spent years in the NFL.  No way he has issues with people of color.  Seems like some reverse racism right here. 

Not arguing any other point, but WTF does going to Princeton have to do with anything?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

Not arguing any other point, but WTF does going to Princeton have to do with anything?

Yeah I don't get this either. I could see if he went to Prairie View but he went to Princeton. Not sure that is a strong point to make when arguing this.

13 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

To be my girl
You don't have to be cool
To rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your

Kiss,
Oh oh

Always thought Pretty Woman should have been titled Puss N Boots.

• Haha 1

McCoy isn't nearly as good as he used to be.  Injuries and age have sapped his ridiculous first step he used to have.  Owed 13 million this year and almost 39 over the next 3 years although not guaranteed.  I'm not adverse to seeing if a winning situation will get him to have a bounce back year but I think he'd have to take less money or maybe would be a 1 year rental.  I wouldn't give up much.  Tampa may end up cutting him.

2 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

I suspect they look at DB in the draft, and Jones is going to walk next year unless he gives a team friendly deal.  As good as he was at CB last season, and overhyped he got according to some publications, I think we all know he's not a Deion type shut down corner, and some team will pay him like that.

I expect Dak and Amari are next, probably Dak first(Probably after Wilson gets done)

Or maybe -- just maybe -- he has issues with dumb asses who can be important contributors on a high-level professional football team but can't stay on the field because of off-the-field issues (and also happen to be of color).

This is the correct answer. Classic case of being born with elite athletic gifts and just pissing them away because you are lazy and would rather stay high than work hard and maximize what you’ve been given.

Want to identify a loser? Find the person who blames everyone but themselves

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I suspect they look at DB in the draft, and Jones is going to walk next year unless he gives a team friendly deal.  As good as he was at CB last season, and overhyped he got according to some publications, I think we all know he's not a Deion type shut down corner, and some team will pay him like that.

I expect Dak and Amari are next, probably Dak first(Probably after Wilson gets done)

S or DL.

23 hours ago, 'stache said:

David Irving has to be one dumb mother fucker. A lot of the fanbase already hates (or is at least displeased with) Ginger. He could make any number of criticisms and get some agreement from the fans. Except some nonsense about race. 

Not that it matters,  but during the Irving went out of his way to say that Garrett wasn't racist. He was speaking more from a cultural differences standpoint.  Regardless Irving is a jackass who apparently doesn't realize that he's the common denominator in all the issues he's had with what is now 3 different football organizations. 

David Irving brought up Martin Luther King Jr on the ESPN interview yesterday. Not sure if he was directly comparing himself to him but he made it clear he was making a stand for future NFL athletes.
Yes, the NFL weed laws are stupid but Irving is clearly just a dumbass.

If Irving is MLK Jr., what does that make Mark Stepnoski?

3a48837d043242b61d8697708e38a968.jpg