Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

9 minutes ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

Too early to call him out.  Best bet is still Bru stayin imo

Irrespective of whether McCoy takes the leap, the claims and protestations from that broad have all now been debunked or invalidated. So, no, it isn't too early to call said poster out. I am with you regarding the reality that McCoy may not doing anything, nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

I doubt Bru wants to shit on his lifelong dream school. I imagine he just wants to walk away and start grinding.

That has zero to do with Bru and 100% to do with us. Let the photoshop commence. When it happens, of course. In that alternate universe. Because it's not happening until it is or isnt it is it not.

10 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Just to bring this back, they are riled up this morning.  Lots of posts about Texas tampering and talking to a signed player to saying no way should Bru be granted a waiver to be immediately eligible.

From USC247 mod Ryan Abraham

Couple things I wanted to add. Talking to a source McCoy was very tight with Tee Martin and he was fired. Then McCoy was very excited about Kliff Kingsbury and he left. McCoy started classes on January 7 and Kingsbury left on January 9.

Talked to a source who felt losing McCoy could actually be a good thing for Ford and Nacua to sign with USC.

Edited by satyanash