Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

16 minutes ago, Jebus said:

Did I imagine it, or was there a picture of Bru and a USC coach where the coach was doing the “shhh” to talk shit to Texas and Carrington?  Seems like it was hundreds of pages ago.

If this craziness actually happens, somebody should photoshop Carrington over the USC coach in that picture, maybe put them in the happening bunker.

or Bru can just just take the same pic with Carrington when he gets to Texas.

There was. It happened. I remember it vividly. It was a day or two before he committed to the university of sucks cock.

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

NLIs are worthless. If a player throws a big enough fit they can get out of their NLI because of the PR backlash. 

Does USC want a player that has no interest to be there and bad mouths the school to other recruits with "they lied to me about Kingsbury so don't come here"? 

It's always best to just release signees because it's not worth the battle. 

I hear ya man, I was just responding to posts calling this the “craziest thing ever”. One kid coming to us after his NLI can’t be the craziest thing if a couple of years ago we did the same thing times four and under even more unique circumstances.

• Like 1