Texas recruiting notes 2019

1 hour ago, DeweyCox said:

Now that that’s over...

Look, I wanna’ be honest with you. I really need a job. And, I will take any position – as long as it doesn’t involve having sex with old ladies for money, or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. 

Hamm... is that you?

Jared Wiley:

If Wiley hangs out with Wittington's brother some over the next couple of years, he's going to turn into UT's own Gronk.

I will be okay with that.

Marcus Washington:

Marcus Washington might notice a slight difference between the facilities that he uses in college to the ones he used to get to college.

This makes me smile. He didn't come from Allen's $60 Million+ facilities. He made it Rocky Balboa style.

I will definitely be pulling for this guy.

• Like 3

Wiley's delivery looks goofy as hell, and his mechanics are sloppy as all get out, and half his throws were a step behind the receiver, but it's hard to argue with the results. And I bet Tebow's high school film wasn't any better, passing-wise. All in all, I'll be very sad if we don't see some "Wiley to Ehlinger, Touchdown!" plays in the near future on toss-back passes.

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Jared Wiley:

If Wiley hangs out with Wittington's brother some over the next couple of years, he's going to turn into UT's own Gronk.

I will be okay with that.

Warehime looks like he should be a position coach at Bailey, what a schlub.