50 shades of suburbia vs vanilla neighbors

Your Mom

Male voice: We’re very upset about this whole thing. We do not want something like this in our neighborhood. Take that off the internet. That’s disgusting. We don’t want that.

Leonard: Sir, if the owner wants those photos on the listing, that’s their choice!

Male voice: You’ve got to take them down! We live next door and we don’t want this!

This is what entitlement looks like. It’s all about what he wants and he’s going to throw a fit.

2 hours ago, Larry T. Spider said:

Male voice: We’re very upset about this whole thing. We do not want something like this in our neighborhood. Take that off the internet. That’s disgusting. We don’t want that.

Leonard: Sir, if the owner wants those photos on the listing, that’s their choice!

Male voice: You’ve got to take them down! We live next door and we don’t want this!

This is what entitlement looks like. It’s all about what he wants and he’s going to throw a fit.

Guarantee that old couple regularly complains about how MiLlEnIaLs ArE sO eNtItLeD with straight faces.

I saw this on Twitter yesterday.

That place is going for $500/week nights and $2,000/night on weekends on Air B&B.

And the asking price is $750,000.

That’s like, Alabama real estate prices. I didn’t think you could still get that much house in that price range near somewhere like Philadelphia.

Doesn’t look like a shitty neighborhood.

If you can reliably rent it at those prices, not a bad deal.

And the original description was honest and hilarious and didn’t hold anything back - “And you’ll love the layout of the current basement with it’s mature adult playground or it can be converted into a typical suburban basement.”

“I mean, if you want to go with having a totally basic basement, Karen, that’s fine I guess.”

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I saw this on Twitter yesterday.

That place is going for $500/week nights and $2,000/night on weekends on Air B&B.

And the asking price is $750,000.

That’s like, Alabama real estate prices. I didn’t think you could still get that much house in that price range near somewhere like Philadelphia.

Doesn’t look like a shitty neighborhood.

If you can reliably rent it at those prices, not a bad deal.

And the original description was honest and hilarious and didn’t hold anything back - “And you’ll love the layout of the current basement with it’s mature adult playground or it can be converted into a typical suburban basement.”

“I mean, if you want to go with having a totally basic basement, Karen, that’s fine I guess.”

I'm in Philly a lot.  That place is $750K and 5,000 square feet.  I agree with you.  Something is wrong.  That's a solid area.

16 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Got Dayum know nothing idiot.

The gimp locker goes behind the wall with the secret door that has a dildo you pull to open.

You can't go leaving your gimp out in the open where someone can break in and steal "it".

Right - like any wall-mounted dildos in a sex dungeon aren't getting pulled. 

Secret Door 101, dude. 

13 hours ago, TornACL said:

I can't believe that neighbor getting irate at the listing agent. 

Who gives a fuck? 

People need to mind their own business. 

You'd be surprised how nosy/intrusive neighbors are during a sale.  I had one basically grill me while I was putting the sign in the yard, wanted to take a tour of it, then requested that I only show it to single women.  Creepy.

20 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

You'd be surprised how nosy/intrusive neighbors are during a sale.  I had one basically grill me while I was putting the sign in the yard, wanted to take a tour of it, then requested that I only show it to single women.  Creepy.

This is why you never do open houses.  The other elementary school parents show up to look through your cabinets, drawers, and bathrooms and then gossip.  You kids come home two days later and tell you that little Jasyn in their 5th grade class overhead his mom telling Aidyn's mom that you have a short water fountain in the bathroom for "doing sex stuff."

I don't miss that neighborhood.