Casey Thompson

Tex Long

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

That's because Maalik didn't lose the two games he started and he cleared the way for Arch to take over without any conversation. So yeah, fans are extremely grateful to him and are Duke fans now. 

More to it than just that. Maalik didn't have a nickname like "Fakey" for starters. He also didn't briefly enroll at OU while at Texas. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Of course he did

IMG_6777.jpeg.16a50be4ba9cc41693d6004a033a2769.jpeg

Guess he never wants to win the Golden Hat himself. Also, it would have been a lot funnier if he had enrolled at Okie State to finish the trolling of his dad. 

"Dad I know we live in OKC, but I'm going to Texas..." 

*a few years later "Dad I'm transferring out of Texas." "Great son! Where are you going?" "Nebraska!"

*this year should have been "Dad, fuck Tom and FAU. I'm going to Okie State with Gundy."

I was the only one rooting for this kid even though he talked shit about Texas. I thought he was just trying to score points with the new team.

Now... A complete betrayal to fucking Soonerville? 

I hope he's healthy enough to start against Texas next year. 

PS fuck you tom herman

image.thumb.png.d6944a25a0b4025bb787b4f3d9776928.png

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

@Zeus I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure Casey will be a bench warmer. Don't think he can beat out Jackson Arnold. If so, hopefully he breaks his other thumb against us. Traitor!

I hope Arnold pans out to be shitty enough that Thompson wins the job. That is just the kind of outcome I am always rooting to occur for the Sooners.

Hahahahahah what a loser piece of shit. Fuck that guy. 

Who is the last player to play for both Texas and OU? Feel like it's very rare.

22 hours ago, immamac said:

Sam called it. He was always a fucking sooner. 

What is the sauce for this?

Just now, ztejas said:

Brenen Thompson right now, but before him it was some dude back in the 70s so yea....rare. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Brenen Thompson right now, but before him it was some dude back in the 70s so yea....rare. 

Thanks - I did feel like there was a recent example but that it was rare outside of that. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

What is the sauce for this?

Paul Moriarty pulled this off in the late 80s.  As he liked to say at the time, he used to bleed burnt orange, now he pisses it.  Good guy, if not a bit misguided (obviously).

Also Joe Don Looney enrolled at Texas , failed out first semester with a Blutarskyesque GPA, then eventually ended up in Norman.  Never played a down at Texas as freshman couldn't play back then.