Casey Thompson

Tex Long

4 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Months? Dipshit I just mentioned it on the Nebraska v Northwestern game thread last week. I said IF he has a big year the pressure is on Ewers to match or Sark will look like an idiot. Which was true. 

And Thompson is an alumni. Has a degree from UT like me. He's part of the brotherhood and I never wish failure on the brotherhood. So I'd like to see him turn it around and have a good year. 

I wouldn't expect an immature cunt or a tee shirt fan who isn't a part of this to understand. 

Blocked

There's nothing Longhorn fans like to do more than hate former Longhorn players. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Months? Dipshit I just mentioned it on the Nebraska v Northwestern game thread last week. I said IF he has a big year the pressure is on Ewers to match or Sark will look like an idiot. Which was true. 

And Thompson is an alumni. Has a degree from UT like me. He's part of the brotherhood and I never wish failure on the brotherhood. So I'd like to see him turn it around and have a good year. 

I wouldn't expect an immature cunt or a tee shirt fan who isn't a part of this to understand. 

Blocked

Governor Hot Wheels is an alumni. 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I rarely hate on former Longhorn players.

When you bash the program on the way out and when your father is a massive bitch you aren't going to get my support. 

This forum is littered with threads of former players getting bashed up and down it. Casey's thread isn't an isolated case. 

15 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Blocked

Lol no, Sark will not look like an idiot for replacing a 3 star cancer with the highest rated QB in the nation since Vince. Fucking Casey and fucking Nebraska were never going to have a “big year”. Do you watch football?

10 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

There's nothing Longhorn fans like to do more than hate former Longhorn players. 

Not unique to Longhorns by any stretch. 

10 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

A lot of these people act like Casey came in and tried to lose just to fuck up all of our weekends.  That kid hung around in a backup role most of his career just so that he could try and start at UT.  He wanted to win, and he did a lot more to contribute to Texas winning than all these people who are bitching about him ever did.  

I wish it would have worked out differently, but I can’t dislike him just because he transferred somewhere else.  He’s a Longhorn and always will be.  Best of luck to Casey this season.

I dislike him greatly because he’s a fraud. He’s a fraud player and person with a terrible dad. Listen to his interview last week where all he did was talk about us, and is blameless for his pre-Northwestern comments saying Nebraska had better skill players and depth. He is the quintessential cunt. 

10 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I rarely hate on former Longhorn players.

When you bash the program on the way out and when your father is a massive bitch you aren't going to get my support. 

This but I’ll go a step further to say I’ll actively laugh at your failures.

Blocked

Somebody is feeling spicy!
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

A lot of these people act like Casey came in and tried to lose just to fuck up all of our weekends.  That kid hung around in a backup role most of his career just so that he could try and start at UT.  He wanted to win, and he did a lot more to contribute to Texas winning than all these people who are bitching about him ever did.  

I wish it would have worked out differently, but I can’t dislike him just because he transferred somewhere else.  He’s a Longhorn and always will be.  Best of luck to Casey this season.

Bullshit. I didn’t lose 6 games in a row. 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

I remember when a handful of horns used the first quarter against Northwestern to shit on Sark and blame him for mismanaging the great Casey Thompson.

I remember when horns were debating what year he declares for the draft

• Haha 4

I thought the world of him when we got to hang for a football shoot. He was super-nice, smart, approachable, and really happy. (This was the summer he was handed the UT starting role, so yeah, those were good times for him) Thinking back, that was such a surreal day, as I got to hang with Casey, Mica Parsons, Kyle Pitts, & Jordan Love.

I can't speak about the negative stuff but it's not uncommon to pump up your new program at the expense of the old one. Heck, last summer, Tyreek Hill solemnly proclaimed that Tua was a better passer than Mahomes, lol.  

I wish it had worked out better for him at Texas and Nebraska. I wish him success. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

I was at Target in Moore, OK on a Saturday and my wife goes-hey is that Casey? (we know him from the days of him stalking our daughter). I said it can't be, Nebraska is playing Michigan right now.  I pulled up my phone- sure enough it said he was out with injury. He looked fine to me, was playing grabass with some local skank. His team was playing right at that moment..I was surprised he didn't travel with the team,  but he didn't even care enough to even watch it.  

I was on call at Childrens during the 1999 Moore tornado so this hits close to home

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

I was at Target in Moore, OK on a Saturday and my wife goes-hey is that Casey? (we know him from the days of him stalking our daughter). I said it can't be, Nebraska is playing Michigan right now.  I pulled up my phone- sure enough it said he was out with injury. He looked fine to me, was playing grabass with some local skank. His team was playing right at that moment..I was surprised he didn't travel with the team,  but he didn't even care enough to even watch it.  

To be fair, nobody enjoys watching Nebraska football. Scott Frost would have switched places with Casey in a second that Saturday. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/29/2023 at 7:04 AM, TreatyOak said:

1999? I thought the killer one was 2013. Then they had a bad one a couple of years after that. How many times has that poor town gotten nailed?

'99 killed 36, '13 killed 24.  The 2013 tornado hit the elementary school killing 7 kids.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SamsCorner said:

'99 killed 36, '13 killed 24.  The 2013 tornado hit the elementary school killing 7 kids.

Jesus. That's horrible.

12 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Moore times than you realize. 

Wow. That little city is in the wrong place. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 2:08 PM, Pokoloco said:

local skank from Moore, OK - debating whether or not I want to ask for pics.

On 9/3/2022 at 6:14 PM, Hermanator said:

Narrator: He didn't. He sucks.