Casey Thompson

Tex Long

19 hours ago, Hornsome said:

It was a team loss but in the fourth quarter Casey had a 3 and out, long td drive,  interception, and a 34 yard td drive.  This is Kansas.  

Also had a shitty fumble in the first quarter that led to one of their scores. The Card pick six was awful, but Casey got pulled there for a reason. 

53 minutes ago, RollingPresidential said:

Also had a shitty fumble in the first quarter that led to one of their scores. The Card pick six was awful, but Casey got pulled there for a reason. 

Sark:

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

44 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

He’s at it again posting his highlights on Instagram after losing the game….  

Trying to sucker a D2 team into taking him and his dad. 

4 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

He’s at it again posting his highlights on Instagram after losing the game….  

Yeah saw his video on Insta showing crazy play where he's running around and makes the long downfield throw.  It included funny phrases, emojis and graphics...

Not a smart thing to do... 

Here's the play:

Edited by LTtxfan

19 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

I know there were whispers before but it's starting to become real clear how much of a culture impact Casey had on our team last year. First sign was him publicly throwing shade all offseason. Second sign was our guys publicly throwing shade back on social media (you don't do that to someone you like). Now we've seen a vintage 2nd half performance from him with the familiar reaction to match.

Not saying everything will be solved now but having an influence like that as your starting QB/leader means a lot. 

Thank God we got Quinn out of the portal which caused Casey to leave. I originally did not mind him going to Nebraska, but when he started shit talking us all summer... fuck him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/29/2022 at 5:29 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Thank God we got Quinn out of the portal which caused Casey to leave. I originally did not mind him going to Nebraska, but when he started shit talking us all summer... fuck him. 

Yeah, he could have left with class, dignity,  and humility...but that's just not his style. 

The only thing good that came out of our Year of Casey, was that the fact of Sark & Co. sticking with him the whole reason shows that they were aware of the deficiencies of Card and actually were trying to win games. I'm not sure but what if it had been my job, I'da set 'em both down and run 'Cat-Wing offense with RoJo the back half of the season.

Just now, Mo Horn said:

He did offer an apology at the presser today. I don't wish him ill, but also not going to root for him. I also try to remember that when I was in college, at his age, some of my decisions, and things I said, were pretty stupid, and I wasn't on a national stage. 

I don't necessarily disagree - but this isn't a kid one or two years out of high school who moved from some small town with no media.  This is a 23 year old who grew up in a house with a quasi-famous father.  He's not ignorant of the media.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texasdago said:

Hey, I don't want to talk about Texas but blah blah blah Texas blah blah blah.  

'No one at Texas other than Bijan has a decent NIL deal, but I don't want to stir the pot. Their skill position depth isn't equal to that of a team that got bent over by Northwestern, but I don't want to stir the pot.'

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

cammo.gif.ca4c5725dd790c2f4133574a7fac9003.gif.0bb0b3c1dd51e1a6d3e2c2f8609a731e.gif

You're Welcome

Mesmerizing, in that, they are tits, but at the same time they are disappointing because those things are pointing way too downward for her age. Is she somehow 45? My grandma’s tits are more perky and she’s dead. (No pics)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Mesmerizing, in that, they are tits, but at the same time they are disappointing because those things are pointing way too downward for her age. Is she somehow 45? My grandma’s tits are more perky and she’s dead. (No pics)

6rpi4e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Boobs come in all shapes and sizes, and they are mostly all spectacular. Nothing wrong with this chick's tits at all, but I wouldn't mind taking a closer look after checking some ID.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 6:05 PM, RomaVicta said:

The point was exactly that, I think. Frost was a hot commodity that Nebraska got because of his roots. Other such hot commodities will have better choices than Omaha.

Little Rock is a fine town. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Little Rock is a fine town. 

The same town that recently hosted this fine gentleman.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34490318/jon-gruden-says-emails-shameful-good-person-hope-get-another-shot

Gruden, who filed a lawsuit against the NFL last year alleging the league singled him out, spoke Tuesday at the Little Rock Touchdown Club in Arkansas.

Gruden, 59, said he was going to be "honest" with the gathering.

"I'm ashamed about what has come about in these emails, and I'll make no excuses for it," he said. "It's shameful. But, I am a good person. I believe that. I go to church. I've been married for 31 years. I've got three great boys. I still love football. I've made some mistakes. But I don't think anybody in here hasn't. And I just ask for forgiveness and, hopefully, I get another shot."

Gruden's emails, which contained racist, anti-gay and misogynistic language, first came to light in a Wall Street Journal article Oct. 8. He was on the sideline for the Raiders that weekend, and The New York Times published an article Oct. 11 that contained additional emails. Gruden, who had signed a 10-year contract worth a reported $100 million to leave ESPN's Monday Night Football booth and return to the Raiders in 2018, resigned that night.

Edited by UDontKnow

3 hours ago, Droopy said:

Those are heavy hangers, my friends and they are glorious. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1