Casey Thompson

Tex Long

13 hours ago, Droopy said:

Mesmerizing, in that, they are tits, but at the same time they are disappointing because those things are pointing way too downward for her age. Is she somehow 45? My grandma’s tits are more perky and she’s dead. (No pics)

Hold up...  Droopy doesn't like droopy tits?  WTF man?

• Haha 1

So he spends a week getting mocked on social media, maybe needled by former teammates over texts/DM's, and due to his mega thin skin, gets super duper butthurt over being made to look like a fool. Then decides to grandstand for two minutes on a topic from which the rest of the world has moved on. And declares "no more Texas questions" even though it seems nobody asked him one this week.

Don't wanna crush a college kid for having a bad moment in a press conference, but yeesh. It's become glaringly obvious that he was part of the problem last season.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

How does that calculus change when Scott Frost goes 5-7.  

8 minutes ago, South Austin said:

"Man, Frost did a hell of a job to go 5-7 with this guy as his team leader."

well it WOULD be an improvement over the 3-9 record they posted last year.

• Haha 1

Thompson is the antithesis of QBs like Vince and Ehlinger. Depending on who you talk to, locker-room cancer (at worst) or significant distraction (at best). Falls apart at crunch time on the field, unable to take a team on his shoulders and drag them to a victory. Looks externally to excuse poor play, whether it be injuries, coaching staff or otherwise, then uses media mouthpieces to message publicly. Lacks confidence in his abilities: would rather move three states away than face a QB competition. And last but not least, a Husker with Sooner blood.

Fuck em.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

The more I observe the Casey Thompson show at Nebraska, the more I think to myself, "Man, Sark did a hell of a job to go 5-7 with that guy as his team leader."

Look man, Casey was a malcontent and part of the problem, but there’s no set of circumstances that can result in Sark doing a good job going 5-7. Our coaching staff fucking sucked last year. There’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

The more I observe the Casey Thompson show at Nebraska, the more I think to myself, "Man, Sark did a hell of a job to go 5-7 with that guy as his team leader."

Gundy would have won the conference with him, if he almost did it with Spencer fucking Sanders

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

How does that calculus change when Scott Frost goes 5-7.  

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Don’t do that.

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Look man, Casey was a malcontent and part of the problem, but there’s no set of circumstances that can result in Sark doing a good job going 5-7. Our coaching staff fucking sucked last year. There’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it. 

I never said it was a sober thought.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nope said:

I’ve never seen Sanders be good?

His ceiling seems to be “didn’t hurt us today”

Compare the last game each of them played and get back to us. Hell, compare the last game Sanders played to any full game Thompson has played. Started a bit slow, got better, never panicked or forced the ball into triple coverage, led his team back against a quality opponent despite several drops by his receivers during the game. 

34-51, 374 yards, 4 TD, 0 INT, 125 on the ground

If you're claiming you've never seen Sanders be better than Thompson you're on crack. Or you haven't watched Sanders play much. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Compare the last game each of them played and get back to us. Hell, compare the last game Sanders played to any full game Thompson has played. Started a bit slow, got better, never panicked or forced the ball into triple coverage, led his team back against a quality opponent despite several drops by his receivers during the game. 

34-51, 374 yards, 4 TD, 0 INT, 125 on the ground

If you're claiming you've never seen Sanders be better than Thompson you're on crack. Or you haven't watched Sanders play much. 

I don’t put much stock into what thumbless Casey did

It’s really not that complicated to me, Sanders has a lower ceiling and a lower floor when both are healthy 

2 hours ago, Nope said:

It’s really not that complicated to me, Sanders has a lower ceiling and a lower floor when both are healthy 

Sanders has the higher ceiling.  He has a better arm and is more athletic than Casey. Both need to join R.I.F, because they can not read shit. 

Mesmerizing, in that, they are tits, but at the same time they are disappointing because those things are pointing way too downward for her age. Is she somehow 45? My grandma’s tits are more perky and she’s dead. (No pics)

Some people will complain about anything
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Well, IMO he may have been a starting quarterback but he was about as far from being a leader as one could be. 

Is Casey still unhealthy? Because he looked the same to me last week.

4 hours ago, Nope said:

You still believe the bullshit thumb thing? It got hurt, then it healed. He still sucked. Did you not notice the same wobbling ducks against Northwestern? That's who he is. 

And saying Sanders's ceiling is lower is spectacularly bad. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Droopy said:

Username does not check out

but seriously man…. How can you ever besmirch those funbags?!

I bet you shit on Kate Uptons tits too. 
So sad.

We should celebrate all of gods breastly bounties.

Large and low.

Small and firm.

Young and high.

Post child and deflated.

Brail or ghost nipples.

Banana tits or puffies.

Boobs are great.

Tits are fun.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Username does not check out

but seriously man…. How can you ever besmirch those funbags?!

I bet you shit on Kate Uptons tits too. 
So sad.

We should celebrate all of gods breastly bounties.

Large and low.

Small and firm.

Young and high.

Post child and deflated.

Brail or ghost nipples.

Banana tits or puffies.

Boobs are great.

Tits are fun.

Ghost nipples...now there's one I've never heard of. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1