$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

14 hours ago, Hornmatic said:

I’ve been off of longhorn boards for a while. Is Nahlin jesus shuttlesworth and/or trips left? 

Nahlin is not Shuttlesworth

38 minutes ago, RollingPresidential said:

Didn't Ketch out who Jesus Shuttlesworth was and then that guy stopped posting forever?

Pretty much, it was all during the Saban fiasco

Why the fuck is this cry baby bitch even getting this attention? Just buy some fucking tickets on stubhub, seatgeek, or whatever fucking 3rd party you like. Holy shit....no lets throw a fit because you haven't donated enough to get tickets provided by the university....fucking entitled cunt.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Why the fuck is this cry baby bitch even getting this attention? Just buy some fucking tickets on stubhub, seatgeek, or whatever fucking 3rd party you like. Holy shit....no lets throw a fit because you haven't donated enough to get tickets provided by the university....fucking entitled cunt.

calm-down.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

i didn't even have to see the username to guess who was fired up about this

i'm sure he's going to say he isn't even mad about it

image.thumb.jpeg.d381b3dbdcdada6064caa2b50cb25ec1.jpeg

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

She’s the worst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RollingPresidential said:

Didn't Ketch out who Jesus Shuttlesworth was and then that guy stopped posting forever?

He came out of nowhere and posted late in 2020 that Brian Kelly was the leader in the clubhouse to be the next coach at Texas.

image.thumb.png.77fa9a0b41a7157bcc0fe9e74eb2ce29.png

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Agreed.  Also, top shelf cocktails are for hot chicks.  This girl?  Beer in a can.

24 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

He came out of nowhere and posted late in 2020 that Brian Kelly was the leader in the clubhouse to be the next coach at Texas.

things that may you go hmmmmm

image.thumb.png.ddd89e533c9559a92e03f62a43baff23.png

why would any mod need to edit that post? because they forgot they weren't logged into the JS account.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

59 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Good grief. 

Jesus Shuttlesworth was originally a sock for Trips Left/Trips Right on Recruitocosm. Nahlin was Magnus Blueveiner and Typsy Gypsy on BC and Recruitocosm. They were buddies. 

Eventually, multiple mods were using Shuttlesworth when they moved over to IT. The whole idea behind the handle was to use it when you’re going to make something up or spread something in public that you don’t want coming back to your handle or identity. At least, that’s what it eventually became on Recruitocosm and appears to have been carried over as an approach at IT. The Kelly post looks like someone trying to “scoop” everyone else with a shot in the dark. If it happens, hey, we’re geniuses. If it doesn’t, people forget.

It devolved into nefarious shit. I was there for it at the beginning and as a founder and Recruitocosm. When they chose to start making shit up or stealing other peoples’ work, I bowed out of posting on Recruitocosm any further. But I wrote the original article and was there for the dawn of the phenomenon that always made me shake my head. But hey, Nahlin parlayed it into bigger things for himself, so there’s that. 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Good grief. 

Jesus Shuttlesworth was originally a sock for Trips Left/Trips Right on Recruitocosm. Nahlin was Magnus Blueveiner and Typsy Gypsy on BC and Recruitocosm. They were buddies. 

Eventually, multiple mods were using Shuttlesworth when they moved over to IT. The whole idea behind the handle was to use it when you’re going to make something up or spread something in public that you don’t want coming back to your handle or identity. At least, that’s what it eventually became on Recruitocosm and appears to have been carried over as an approach at IT. The Kelly post looks like someone trying to “scoop” everyone else with a shot in the dark. If it happens, hey, we’re geniuses. If it doesn’t, people forget.

It devolved into nefarious shit. I was there for it at the beginning and as a founder and Recruitocosm. When they chose to start making shit up or stealing other peoples’ work, I bowed out of posting on Recruitocosm any further. But I wrote the original article and was there for the dawn of the phenomenon that always made me shake my head. But hey, Nahlin parlayed it into bigger things for himself, so there’s that. 

This all sounds like some middle school girl drama.  

Recruiting/Portal calendar suggestions...

Josh Pate On FIXING College Football's Broken Calendar (Late Kick Cut)

Pate doesn't offer any info that would allow EEs to sign in Dec 

Pate's Recruiting Calendar

• 1st signing period late June/early July
  • 1st transfer portal window early Dec
  • 2nd signing period Feb
  • 2nd transfer portal window early May

2 hours ago, NoName said:

things that may you go hmmmmm

image.thumb.png.ddd89e533c9559a92e03f62a43baff23.png

why would any mod need to edit that post? because they forgot they weren't logged into the JS account.

No look at the writing style, that done as Jesus shuttlesworth. More likely it was edited by a mod to pin it because they didn't make is a mod. 

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Why the fuck is this cry baby bitch even getting this attention? Just buy some fucking tickets on stubhub, seatgeek, or whatever fucking 3rd party you like. Holy shit....no let’s throw a fit because you haven't donated enough to get tickets provided by the university....fucking entitled cunt.

The amount of tears over someone not getting tickets is insanity lol why the fuck does this…thing…deserve tickets over anyone else? Go to stub hub puta

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

The amount of tears over someone not getting tickets is insanity lol why the fuck does this…thing…deserve tickets over anyone else? Go to stub hub puta

Fox 7 doesn't have real news to cover. I think the real "story" is that it's hard for anyone to buy tickets or that UT changed some kind of policy about how tickets are sold.

3 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Fox 7 doesn't have real news to cover. I think the real "story" is that it's hard for anyone to buy tickets or that UT changed some kind of policy about how tickets are sold.

UT didn't change fucking shit. The schools are actually given a pretty fucking small # of tickets to distribute to fans and alums. Like 10k. 2k off the top go to students, was my understanding. Then you have 8k distrituted among over 41k members of the LHF that have season tickets and/or donate to the athletic department. You fill out a form, and you request the # of tickets you want, with certain folks qualifying to ask for 2, or 6, or 6 or 8. They move down the list for people, based on their point ranking, until they run out. 

If you do the math, most people aren't getting the tickets to a bowl game that request them. Even people that give a lot of money to the LHF. 

I bet that bitch didn't even fill out the fucking form. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/13/2023 at 11:15 AM, Butch Had Not said:

It's like when Heather Dinich just showed up one day and ESPN declared her an expert on the college football playoff.

Well, since she actually gets to be in the room while the CFP is deliberating all of their picks, what would you consider her?

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Well, since she actually gets to be in the room while the CFP is deliberating all of their picks, what would you consider her?

After her makeover and hiring a personal trainer, and considering the fact she's pushing 50, I'd say she's about a Surly 7. Maybe 6.5. She's like that seinfeld chick that goes from hot to terrifying depending on the lighting. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RollingPresidential said:

I thought Shuttlesworth was an amalgamation of people on the IT side. It was like a gumbo of journalism without the gravy since ketch was not involved. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

20k for the national title game is tremendous news for me. Thanks. You’ll be shocked to hear I don’t follow anwar fucking Richardson. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

OTF getting Vogel is solid. He seems the most savy of the young 9.95ers currently perusing Texas sites. 

I don’t know anything about him, but seems bright and it’s a positive he graduated from Texas. Like all 9.95ers, I’m sure he’s stepped on his dick a time or two trying to predict what a 17 year old will do, but he would seem to be the Wells replacement. I’m sure Bobby is still talking to Gerry every morning*, getting some scoop. 

*Clarifying by phone or text, obviously not on YouTube

Edited by Vito Andolini

4 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I don’t know anything about him, but seems bright and it’s a positive he graduated from Texas. Like all 9.95ers, I’m sure he’s stepped on his dick a time or two trying to predict what a 17 year old will do, but he would seem to be the Wells replacement. I’m sure Bobby is still talking to Gerry every morning*, getting some scoop. 

*Clarifying by phone or text, obviously not on YouTube

Comparing Vogel to Wells is insulting.

Full disclosure, I'm not really all that familiar with Vogel. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Comparing Vogel to Wells is insulting.

Full disclosure, I'm not really all that familiar with Vogel. 

Vogel is a TFB guy who is young, but decent at his job. He definitely has a more realistic (sometimes pessimistic) outlook on the program than Wells.

Edited by Mason Ramsey
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Bobby starting to make some good moves. I want to see coach Ship take the white board and draw up what he seess Washington's bread and butter plays may be. 

You desperately want to know what a guy who last coached in small school football 7 years ago thinks are the tactical tendencies of a 2023 college football playoff team? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You desperately want to know what a guy who last coached in small school football 7 years ago thinks are the tactical tendencies of a 2023 college football playoff team? 

Sure, why not?

He was an analyst for 3 different Texas HCs as well, including the first several months of the Sark transition, so I have no doubt he knows more about modern offensive football than you, me, and any of us here. 

8 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Sure, why not?

He was an analyst for 3 different Texas HCs as well, including the first several months of the Sark transition, so I have no doubt he knows more about modern offensive football than you, me, and any of us here. 

Shipley was hired to open doors in west Texas and lasted as long as he did because Bellmont doesn’t/can’t fire anyone.