LSU @ Texas series

Armypilot

Duke Ellis really helped set up the offense this series with so many great at bats.  Timely hitting with runners on base has been great for the Horns.

Glad we played LSU this early in the season... lots of walks by LSU pitchers really helped Texas.  Enjoy how much speed this current Horns team has... offense at The Disch is fun to see again!! 🤘

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

We have a good football team and a good baseball team.  That puts me in my happy place.  The two teams I care most about in the world. 

Yessir.  I actually grew up in the Home Sports Entertainment (HSE) era, and they played a ton of Texas baseball on TV.  I grew up playing baseball and Texas baseball was actually my first love before I realized how addicting Texas Football was.  

30 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

On Wednesday you lose to UTSA.  On Friday and Saturday you skull fuck the #1 team (they are overrated, but still).

baseball . . . what a crazy game.  

I watched part of the UTSA game and thought they were more fundamentally sound that LSU.

• Like 2