How Fox News works

retread

36 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Of all the garbage on that network, that fucking morning show has to be worse than getting waterboarded.

Whenever I visit my parents and go into the living room at 645am for a coffee, that shit is already blaring. I really should get a hotel room when I visit them. 

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Of all the garbage on that network, that fucking morning show has to be worse than getting waterboarded.

Whenever I visit my parents and go into the living room at 645am for a coffee, that shit is already blaring. I really should get a hotel room when I visit them. 

Parental controls.  Block Fox News.  Change password.  Enjoy the meltdown.

Edited by Biff Tannen
jinx
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Or put a parental control lock on their TV that blocks fox.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Oh come on, my favorite part of the holidays is flipping Fox News off and then watching them start foaming at the mouth in anger.  Usually get my mom to shut up with "you wanted me to visit, why can't you socialize with me with the TV off? I can just head home if you just wanted to watch TV the whole time." 

It's a hell of a drug. 

President Trump talked about it in a Wednesday interview with the conservative site The Daily Caller, which Carlson and Patel co-founded.

The interviewer said: "They cracked the door — what is this violence? Where does it come from? Do you have a message for Tucker and his family?"

"I do," Trump said, "I spoke to Tucker and I think Tucker's a great guy and I think it's terrible, they were actually trying to break down the door."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/media/tucker-carlson-cracked-door/index.html

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

President Trump talked about it in a Wednesday interview with the conservative site The Daily Caller, which Carlson and Patel co-founded.

The interviewer said: "They cracked the door — what is this violence? Where does it come from? Do you have a message for Tucker and his family?"

"I do," Trump said, "I spoke to Tucker and I think Tucker's a great guy and I think it's terrible, they were actually trying to break down the door."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/media/tucker-carlson-cracked-door/index.html

I was told that hoaxes are SUPER important, and we should call out people who perpetrate them. There’s like a 17 page thread on it. So, I’m sure we’ll get similar outrage for Tucker’s false claim of people breaking down his door (which, we should note, the president believed and repeated without ANY independent verification).

He's a liar, like Smollett, but unlike Smollett, some guy on some tv show, who gets no pass from either political side of the spectrum, the right enables Carlson, like the president, to willfully lie with impunity, as a member of the press.

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

This is why we are fucked. Half the country believes this grifting opportunist. He is not a patriot, newsman, journalist, or news personality. He is an evil willful liar and conman.

Hate crimes are on the rise. Hoaxes are in decline and incredibly uncommon- less than 1% are hoaxes.

This is how Fox operates. Lies.

Burn in hell Tucker.
  • Like 2