How Fox News works

retread

21 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

CNN has some streaming service they are launching, and Wallace is going to be one of the flagship shows or something, and he basically gets to choose who he wants to interview.

ahhh, so cnn beat out logan roy for gojo afterall?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Maybe FoxNews has converted to Festivus and just needed the pole without all the other bullshit on top of it.  

They're certainly great at the "Airing of the Grievances" part.  

Edited by Lobo

What is the goal of the Lincoln Project at this point?  They aren't changing any minds now.  Not saying they should stop, but just seems fruitless.  Sides have been chosen.

“At this point”?

TLP has always been about former republican ratfuckers who feel bad about the optics and lack of decorum of the GQP but aren’t man or woman enough to admit they hold a big part of creating the rhetorical path that led us here, so they try to assuage their guilt by making “hip” gotcha videos and being on twitter 24/7 to bilk gullible centrist “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” Democrats for some sweet sweet PAC cash.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

“At this point”?

TLP has always been about former republican ratfuckers who feel bad about the optics and lack of decorum of the GQP but aren’t man or woman enough to admit they hold a big part of creating the rhetorical path that led us here, so they try to assuage their guilt by making “hip” gotcha videos and being on twitter 24/7 to bilk gullible centrist “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” Democrats for some sweet sweet PAC cash.

That may be, but ostensibly they were trying to convert trumpkins back to the old guard GOP and that has clearly failed miserably.  That's why I'm wondering who they think they are trying to convince now.  I can't imagine centrists are still throwing them money.

On 12/7/2021 at 7:57 PM, Anastasis said:

I mean that it's just funny that its most of the same posters perseverating on certain good Rus and the very bad Rus for like 6 years ongoing.  Through a whole rollercoaster of disinformation and nonsense than runs multiple arms length, all the while thinking that a little fragile prism of perspective is sufficient for a geopolitical course laid over over millennia+.  

Fuck Putin. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Tucker never went near the military, and Jesse Kelly wanted to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls so bad he got out of the Marines after 4 years.

Jesse Kelley is a psychopath who thinks this country would best be served with armed forces full of psychopaths. It’s past time to shutter FOX.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Because Most women on naval vessels are pregnant anyway?  

that’s what they’re going with today? 

7 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So now the GQP are going anti-military?  What a world.

They stopped liking the military when Dotard was elected - if it's good enough for him to dodge the draft and none of his immediate family members to have served, and to bash Gold Star families and Vietnam POWs, then it's good enough for everybody else to bash.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They stopped liking the military when Dotard was elected - if it's good enough for him to dodge the draft and none of his immediate family members to have served, and to bash Gold Star families and Vietnam POWs, then it's good enough for everybody else to bash.

and it was ok to disrespect DDay vets and those that never made it home 

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Only losers volunteer to join the military.

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So now the GQP are going anti-military?  What a world.

They’re not against the military, they’re against women. They want to turn the clocks back to 1850

The American Taliban: Guns and Jesus 

1. Only white men can vote 

2. A woman’s place is in the kitchen and bedroom 

3. Gay sex is illegal 

4. Non whites can only be laborers unless they can play sports or rap

5. Only Christianity is allowed (you don’t have to follow the rules of Bible, just pretend you do)

6. Abortion is illegal (except for the rich, wink wink)

7. Guns allowed everywhere. 

8. Oil and gas forever. Electric cars outlawed. 

9. No taxes. Government ruins everything 

I0. All literature on climate change, racism, and the female orgasm is outlawed. 

They’re not against the military, they’re against women. They want to turn the clocks back to 1850
The American Taliban: Guns and Jesus 
1. Only white men can vote 
2. A woman’s place is in the kitchen and bedroom 
3. Gay sex is illegal 
4. Non whites can only be laborers unless they can play sports or rap
5. Only Christianity is allowed (you don’t have to follow the rules of Bible, just pretend you do)
6. Abortion is illegal (except for the rich, wink wink)
7. Guns allowed everywhere. 
8. Oil and gas forever. Electric cars outlawed. 
9. No taxes. Government ruins everything 
I0. All literature on climate change, racism, and the female orgasm is outlawed. 

10a: unless it is a video of squirting. Then allowed if woman’s face is covered.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Derka may be right.  We may be doomed as a nation.  I've got my eye on a beachfront house in San Carlos, MX.

I used to eyeroll some of Brisket's ledge rants, but I'm starting to see the light. I'm going to continue moving away from the public. People are nuts. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

At least Harry got to see all that gorgeous Nevada coastline for one last dog-walk before he passed.  They say the waves never roll in with such forceful solemnity as they do in Searchlight, Nevada.  I did not like Harry Reid.  I don't expect much from the FOX News Network these days.  Maybe Biden looks like Reid to young digital editors.  I dunno.  But if they're hiring people that don't understand Harry Reid can't be walking his dog in the surf in Nevada, then I'm sure their lectures on climate change are coming along right quick.  

On 12/17/2021 at 3:53 PM, Bama Chick said:

“At this point”?

This isn't right. One of the guys even wrote a whole book about how his life's work was bullshit and he should have seen this coming. 

SmartSelect_20211230-095434_Opera.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well I want a toilet made of solid gold, but it’s just not in the cards now is it?

The committee already has Sean’s most damning text messages provided to them by Mark Meadows. They know the level of his involvement. This is really getting interesting.

Edited by Satchel