How Fox News works

retread

On 11/19/2022 at 12:26 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Listened to about 60 seconds of Sean Hannity radio yesterday, got me to wondering when was the last time Fox News got something right ?

Everything they say is right. Far right.

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Surprised they didn’t go with “Biden policies add to the supply chain and inflation issues ahead of holidays.”

their advertisers, who want their viewers to buy shit for the holiday season, would probably not want people thinking there is scarcity right now. I'm sure inflation and supply chain "issues" we re-emerge around the 2nd or 3rd of January.

41 minutes ago, elfenix said:

you like wrasslin?

Adam Devine Workaholics GIF

To my eternal shame, because I just can't escape its clutches, yes I like pro wrestling. Though I watch mostly old shit on the Peacock app, and occasionally AEW. Billy Corgan is doing his best to mutilate the lukewarm corpse that is the NWA, and it gives me the sads that he put the belt on that piece of shit.

Still can't believe Vince actually retired (voluntarily or not). 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, safe sex said:

To my eternal shame, because I just can't escape its clutches, yes I like pro wrestling. Though I watch mostly old shit on the Peacock app, and occasionally AEW. Billy Corgan is doing his best to mutilate the lukewarm corpse that is the NWA, and it gives me the sads that he put the belt on that piece of shit.

Still can't believe Vince actually retired (voluntarily or not). 

watching a random starrcade on peacock app and i'm like ... is that Triple H?

Edited by elfenix
starrcade is a weird word to spell
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, HenryJames said:

51847B2F-491D-4709-B131-E86AC76EFFE3.jpeg

11 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

wtf is that idiot?

Denisovans.

The Denisovans or Denisova hominins ( /dɪˈniːsəvə/ di-NEE-sə-və) are an species or subspecies of archaic human that ranged across Asia during the Lower and Middle Paleolithic, and was previously believed to be extinct until Tyrus ("George Murdoch") was given a contract by World Wrestling Entertainment in 2006, and was exposed to a larger audience when he was hired by Fox News.  It is unclear whether Neanderthals and Denisovans ever cohabited. DNA evidence and studies of Tyrus suggests they had odd skin, eyes, and hair, and had a Neanderthal-like build and facial features. However, they had larger molars which are reminiscent of Middle to Late Pleistocene archaic humans and australopithecines.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Denisovans.

The Denisovans or Denisova hominins ( /dɪˈniːsəvə/ di-NEE-sə-və) are an species or subspecies of archaic human that ranged across Asia during the Lower and Middle Paleolithic, and was previously believed to be extinct until Tyrus ("George Murdoch") was given a contract by World Wrestling Entertainment in 2006, and was exposed to a larger audience when he was hired by Fox News.  It is unclear whether Neanderthals and Denisovans ever cohabited. DNA evidence and studies of Tyrus suggests they had odd skin, eyes, and hair, and had a Neanderthal-like build and facial features. However, they had larger molars which are reminiscent of Middle to Late Pleistocene archaic humans and australopithecines.

Don't you put that evil on the Denisovians. That thing is clearly outside the human family tree. It appears to be some sort of cave troll. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1