2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

6 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

You guys need to turn that off and go read something positive about the Astros or go rewatch the game

We’re 1 win away from a pennant and all you can do is dissect and bitch about “analysis” coming from an ex-Yankee?

The gall we have bitching on a message board

2 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Actually only 19, one 7 game series loss and then 3 sweeps

Yeah, looking at their bbref, the careers don't overlap as much as I was thinking.  Ruth played in 6 WS before Gehrig came along and then Gehrig played in 3 after Ruth.

Im all about fan to other team’s fan friendly banter. But it’s just dirty to dig up dirt on players and talk shit to them. I didn’t even know all this stuff on Grienke.

My response would be “I’m at work mfer. Find me after the game to discuss or I can come to your shit job tomorrow and taunt you”

2eff728140814f0e0407de9bf3dfc33a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

You guys need to turn that off and go read something positive about the Astros or go rewatch the game

We’re 1 win away from a pennant and all you can do is dissect and bitch about “analysis” coming from an ex-Yankee?

lemme add to that

how fucking amazing has Will Harris been?

when's the last time this guy gave up a run? or a hit? or even a walk?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Don't ruin the internet for them. 

6 hours ago, UTHornFan014 said:

I still love how they are glossing over the fact that the Astros are 4/33 (.121 avg) with RISP this series, which actually worse than the Yankees 4/27 (.148 avg). The way they talk about it you would think we take advantage of every scoring opportunity.

Well they have learned from the best turd polishers on the planet.... CNN & Fox News

1 hour ago, gecko said:

Joe Girardi on MLB post game...

“greinke was so cool in that first inning jam his EKG was going backwards”

Sadly in the sports world we live. Where sports highlights seem to always consist of extreme athletic ability. Greinke’s 1st inning performance can get easily lost. But his ability to control his emotions, and demonstrate just how cerebral the veteran is. I’m not even a Astro’s fan, but I completely enjoyed watching the man show how you handle adversity and ultimately persevere. Good stuff. He has a new fan.

• Like 1

I’ve give. Greinke plenty of shit over his recent appearances but after that shaky start he really pulled it together and pitched well. 
He was solid in gm 1 as well, our bats just weren't hitting. He's not the reason we lost that game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Steve Phillips on Sirius XM MLB Radio this morning adamantly insists that the Yankees will win this series because they'll beat Verlander tonight at Yankee Stadium, then dominate a bullpen game in Houston and lay off Cole to work traffic and hit a big long ball to beat us in game 7.

Must be an order on high from his bosses to get callers into the show because even China won't troll that one.