Israel

SmokeyBear1861

44 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

Hamas just any sympathy they might have had in the west.  these videos of going door to door, pulling out women in their underwear sexually assaulting and shooting in the head are horrific.  

Oh i don't know, the Freedom Caucus will likely use that as a recruiting video

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Would it be a bridge to far to think Russia needed a distraction and spurred Hamas to act?

Maybe but I doubt this really does much for them. It'll put Isreal more likely to fuck up anything Iran related and keep Americans interested in foreign affairs.

• Hook 'Em 1

The British government believes that Iran is linked to the Hamas attack on Israel and that the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is likely to have played a role in training and the supply of weapons (Dipesh Gadher writes).
A Whitehall source said: “The Revolutionary Guards have their fingerprints all over this multifaceted attack. Hamas is just another tool in Iran’s campaign against the West.”
The disclosure is likely to prompt renewed calls for Britain to proscribe the IRGC as a terrorist organisation.
Members of the Iranian parliament were shown on state television today chanting: “Palestine will be victorious, Israel will be destroyed.”

https://archive.ph/22Ri5

Saw an interview with a former US ambassador to Israel just a bit ago. He believes Israeli citizens have grown weary of the typical military response that only serves to perpetuate the status quo in the region in the aftermath of these bloody conflicts. He believes Israelis want peace that only can only be achieved by changing the way Israel approaches the Palestinian problem.

51 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Saw an interview with a former US ambassador to Israel just a bit ago. He believes Israeli citizens have grown weary of the typical military response that only serves to perpetuate the status quo in the region in the aftermath of these bloody conflicts. He believes Israelis want peace that only can only be achieved by changing the way Israel approaches the Palestinian problem.

I don’t think that the videos that Hamas is releasing is going to incline most of the Israeli public to want peace at the moment. 

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I don’t think that the videos that Hamas is releasing is going to incline most of the Israeli public to want peace at the moment. 

They understand better than most that if all the Palestinians in Gaza are allowed to do is devise ways to attack the oppressor, they’ll never experience a sustained peace.

24 minutes ago, Satchel said:

They understand better than most that if all the Palestinians in Gaza are allowed to do is devise ways to attack the oppressor, they’ll never experience a sustained peace.

I think you’re optimistic in what you think most Israeli people will feel and want after seeing naked corpses of young women molested and paraded through the streets, and elderly women laying dead with their brains spattered across a bus stop. 

40 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I think you’re optimistic in what you think most Israeli people will feel and want after seeing naked corpses of young women molested and paraded through the streets, and elderly women laying dead with their brains spattered across a bus stop. 

Source? 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Satchel said:

Frank Luntz says these attacks will cost Netanyahu his job.
That doesn't mean Isreal won't respond harshly. I think they will, with broad public support for response even among those who want Netanyahu gone. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

2 hours ago, Satchel said:

That sounds like wishful thinking from the ambassador.  If the Israelis felt that way then they would have voted for someone else than Likud.  

I don’t want to sound too much like @Brisketexan, but it’s like when the Europeans were shocked that we elected Trump; this is, in fact, who we are.

1 hour ago, GW Hayduke said:

Source? 

It’s all over the fucking internet and Has filmed it and put it there. I won’t repost dead bodies and desecrated corpses. 

Super lame to goal-tend on this one, they did it and are proud of it. Just move on to the TPs of how it’s OK, cause those are out there too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s all over the fucking internet and Has filmed it and put it there. I won’t repost dead bodies and desecrated corpses. 

Super lame to goal-tend on this one, they did it and are proud of it. Just move on to the TPs of how it’s OK, cause those are out there too. 

I didn’t see the reporting. Are you referring to what you saw on Twitter?

• Fuck You 1

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/republicans-launch-coordinated-lie-campaign-following-attack-on-israel/ar-AA1hQUrv?ocid=sapphireappshare

The guy who argued he had an absolute right to reveal Israeli intelligence sources to the Russians is very, very upset. 

Waiting on MTG and others to protest that we can't possibly afford to give aid to Israel. 

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/republicans-launch-coordinated-lie-campaign-following-attack-on-israel/ar-AA1hQUrv?ocid=sapphireappshare

The guy who argued he had an absolute right to reveal Israeli intelligence sources to the Russians is very, very upset. 

Waiting on MTG and others to protest that we can't possibly afford to give aid to Israel. 

No way telling an adversary with close ties to Iran how Israel intelligence operates could possibly help Hamas avoid detection by...checks notes...Israeli intelligence.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I can’t come up with what Hamas’s play was here….other than getting manipulated by Iran and Russia into serving their ends (fucking shut up).
Hamas and Palestinians in Gaza are going to suffer greatly. Which is how Hamas’s “allies” want it. Utterly stupid. But that’s the order of the day.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I can’t come up with what Hamas’s play was here….other than getting manipulated by Iran and Russia into serving their ends (fucking shut up).
Hamas and Palestinians in Gaza are going to suffer greatly. Which is how Hamas’s “allies” want it. Utterly stupid. But that’s the order of the day.