texifornia

2020 RB Bijan Robinson

12 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

hows everybodies heart rate doing out there? feeling ok? 

man, sobriety sucks. so, I thought I'd share. 

Hook'em

You goddamn motherfucker

The Walker Little troll was great. Everyone knew he was fake, yet he still believed he tricked us all the way up to the commitment.

I always get a good laugh at the thought of him telling all his regarded friends how he really pulled one over on all of shaggy. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

2 hours ago, TheBryMan81 said:

Don't forget about OU troll pretending to be Walker Little's classmate and telling everyone that he was wearing Longhorn shirts daily. He got negged very very quickly after Little's commitment

that guy is a legend. 

6 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

There needs to be a new addition on our profile page right beside “Days won” that says “Days lost”. @NorLa Horns this is your day.

I accomplished what I set out to do. I gotta call that a win in my book. 

2 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

so 71 negs for 1 post. any kinda record ?

Anyone else miss The Neg Rep Champion?   At least I think that was his name

On 10/30/2019 at 9:03 PM, NorLa Horns said:

I accomplished what I set out to do. I gotta call that a win in my book. 

tenor.gif

13 hours ago, texifornia said:

tenor.gif

dude, if you thinking bumping a thread for no reason a "big mistake", i worry about your mental health if something bad really does happen.

Maybe the recruiting page isnt for you. Maybe just stick to cat facts or something.

The recruiting board is no place for practical jokes. It is strait forward like a Mexican brothel. We are all her for one thing. Come in, get your fix, don’t make eye contact and dont say shit unless it realistic sounding info about athletic Highschool boys.   Wait...

Bijan's stats going into the first round of the playoffs.  22.2 yards per carry. Is that good?

Games: 9
Carries: 89
Yards: 1974
Avg: 22.2
Y/G: 219.3
Longest: 92
TD: 36

This has got to be the biggest "man among boys"  discrepancy ever.

13 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Gotta keep him and Kevin Washington in contact- Bible verse texts every day. Don't care if Washington has to proof text at Osteen levels. Some things are just too important.

Edited by KYHorn

22 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Fuck you. There’s a thread for this kind of shit

Only posted here cause it was already bumped. Figured my post would lessen the damage

Everyone who whines about a commit's thread getting bumped is a gigantic pussy. They either decommitted or didn't. They either got injured or didn't. 

Every recruit who commits gets his own thread. Why should good updates have to go on some combined non-specific thread just because y'all claim to actually have an emotional reaction? That's dumb. Our commits should have the awesome shit they do posted on their personal thread of badassery.

34 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Gotta keep him and Kevin Washington in contact- Bible verse texts every day. Don't care if Washington has to proof text at Osteen levels. Some things are just too important.

Or just maybe write some of his own: "and the LORD sayeth that he who follows the orange calf will be exalted in His kingdom (Leviticus 4:39)"

21 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Or just maybe write some of his own: "and the LORD sayeth that he who follows the orange calf will be exalted in His kingdom (Leviticus 4:39)"

image.png.481cf6234af59f9560728b1c6dfaf7f7.png

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

I'm all about it. Though a few select verses taken out of context could be effective...

"Hey Bijan, randomly opened up to this verse today and felt called to share: 'If a man vows a vow to the Lord, or swears an oath to bind himself by a pledge, he shall not break his word. He shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth.' TTYL!"

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Everyone who whines about a commit's thread getting bumped is a gigantic pussy. They either decommitted or didn't. They either got injured or didn't. 

Every recruit who commits gets his own thread. Why should good updates have to go on some combined non-specific thread just because y'all claim to actually have an emotional reaction? That's dumb. Our commits should have the awesome shit they do posted on their personal thread of badassery.

Here here, or is it hear hear!? 

5 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

My involuntary emotional responses don’t care about your logic.