Mileslong

Westworld Season 3 - Robots Gone Wild

Was season 2 worth the watch?  I think I watched half of the first episode and checked out.

I can't remember if I finished season 2 or just quit and read about how terrible the finale was on here.  I just remember season 2 was awful.  

I forget if there was a date established during the first two seasons, such that I’d know if there is a large time jump to s3 which appears to take place in 2054?

3 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

Was season 2 worth the watch?  I think I watched half of the first episode and checked out.

Not at all. The show is all about how corrupt, violent, and terrible all humans are, and the viewer is meant to root for robots... who are equally as corrupt, violent, and terrible. Oh yeah and there’s an entirely pointless overly complex timeline aspect to the whole story. Show fell all the way apart towards the end of season 1. 

3 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

depends.  are you a masochist?

depends.  are you a masochist?
Well, I do seem to keep betting on Bill O'Brien in the playoffs.