NFL Fans Going Goon 2019/2020

usmc0331horn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

My thoughts, as well. Don't start shit, won't be shit.

Jumping into the stands is starting shit? Lulz. It's pretty common practice as there are opposing fans in every stadium's endzone these days and it's pretty harmless. But if you justify getting beer poured on you by low life losers, that's on you. But I guess sports is that serious for some. Those are the same losers who would whine and bitch if a player did anything to them. No place in sports for pouring beer on someone. Hell people whine and bitch on here when opposing fans do the horns down symbol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Jumping into the stands is starting shit? Lulz. It's pretty common practice as there are opposing fans in every stadium's endzone these days and it's pretty harmless. But if you justify getting beer poured on you by low life losers, that's on you. But I guess sports is that serious for some. Those are the same losers who would whine and bitch if a player did anything to them. No place in sports for pouring beer on someone. Hell people whine and bitch on here when opposing fans do the horns down symbol.

You sure read a lot into very little.

I don't condone pouring beer on anyone, even a crappy one like Bud Light. But if a visiting player is going to jump into the home stands and celebrate right in front of the home crowd, and someone in that crowd reacts by sharing his beer from a distance, he more or less asked for it. /shrug

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Being a diehard NFL fan seems like a strange thing to do with your time, energy, and money.  

It doesn't just seem strange, it is really strange. The worst North American pro sports fans flock to this sport. Every sport has shitty fans, but the NFL has the rest of the field lapped several times over.

I work with an Eagles fan. He's pretty tame for the most part and a lot of fun to watch baseball with. I am guessing he is the exception and not the rule in that fanbase. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

I just see zero reason to ever go to an NFL game.

They are like if Wal-Mart and a Cruise Ship collided.

I don't go any longer because pro football is just not exciting in person and you miss a lot not watching on tv. But I never had an issue at all. These are just a very small percentage of people who go there. The tailgates are really good and everyone has been friendly. My friends do a big tailgate once a year for Dallas games. I prefer that much more than actually going into Jerry World. Food, drinks provided out there and good size tv(s). No reason to spend a lot of money to go inside there and deal with the outrageous prices for concession style food.

On 9/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, Vic Mackey said:

I don't go any longer because pro football is just not exciting in person and you miss a lot not watching on tv. But I never had an issue at all. These are just a very small percentage of people who go there. The tailgates are really good and everyone has been friendly. My friends do a big tailgate once a year for Dallas games. I prefer that much more than actually going into Jerry World. Food, drinks provided out there and good size tv(s). No reason to spend a lot of money to go inside there and deal with the outrageous prices for concession style food.

texas stadium >>>>>>>>>>>> … >>>>>> death star

that cavernous shithole is heartless. 

On 9/13/2019 at 10:30 AM, Vic Mackey said:

sure dude.   we all believe that when you said "good size" you were referring to televisions. 

• 1 month later...