Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
tokamak

Unpopular Opinions Thread

Power through. Should be required watching with a passed test for every us citizen. Politicians should have to watch it and pass a test every year.

13 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Is that John Madden with a bowling ball?

This is how I know you're not a Surly Old Guy. That commercial was run 25 times per hour in the 70's/80's

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

This is how I know you're not a Surly Old Guy. That commercial was run 25 times per hour in the 70's/80's

Maybe my memory is shot?

21 hours ago, General Specific said:

I like St. Augustine grass. Hate non coastal or northern type grasses!

71_LYDlEGu_byA9r2ncw5Wzr5Gt9VkQgR8c9z_TB

Only time you worry about your wife is when she quits bitchin'

I don’t know if this is even an unpopular opinion, but Jesus fucking Christ we have to stop photo snitching on people that aren’t “social distancing.” 

People were always going to enjoy themselves on Memorial Day. Pandemic or not. You know the risks, and you know the things you can do to help prevent yourself from getting it. Do what you have to do and live your life. Don’t get on social media to share the photo of a lake that has 50 something 20 year olds. No fucking shit that’s what they’re doing on Memorial Day. Stay inside, wear your mask, and live your fucking life. And let them live theirs.

and I say this as a person that generally doesn’t think we should be rushing to open everything. But I also know I have a choice in regards to whether or not I want to do any of those things. 

I don't want my neighbor's dog in my yard.  When I confronted the owner, she said "he doesn't listen".  Of course he doesn't, you stupid cunt, he's a fucking dog!

21 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I don’t know if this is even an unpopular opinion, but Jesus fucking Christ we have to stop photo snitching on people that aren’t “social distancing.” 

People were always going to enjoy themselves on Memorial Day. Pandemic or not. You know the risks, and you know the things you can do to help prevent yourself from getting it. Do what you have to do and live your life. Don’t get on social media to share the photo of a lake that has 50 something 20 year olds. No fucking shit that’s what they’re doing on Memorial Day. Stay inside, wear your mask, and live your fucking life. And let them live theirs.

and I say this as a person that generally doesn’t think we should be rushing to open everything. But I also know I have a choice in regards to whether or not I want to do any of those things. 

Karen gonna Karen

7 hours ago, Horn_Spanker said:

I don't want my neighbor's dog in my yard.  When I confronted the owner, she said "he doesn't listen".  Of course he doesn't, you stupid cunt, he's a fucking dog!

He hears, he just doesn't respect her because she never bothered to train him. 

From my observation I'd guesstimate that about 75% of dog owners have no business owning a dog. 

On 5/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, Cheeseweasel said:

Karen gonna Karen

The use of "Karen" to stereotype and mock is hilarious, but it is also a double-standard and hypocritical. 

If you had the same and said "Okay, DeAndre" everyone would decry you as racist, with good reason. 

10 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

The use of "Karen" to stereotype and mock is hilarious, but it is also a double-standard and hypocritical. 

If you had the same and said "Okay, DeAndre" everyone would decry you as racist, with good reason. 

OK, Karen.

1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

It’s neither hilarious nor hypocritical. It’s more like nonsensical given that it hasn’t been a popular name in half a century and it seems to usually be applied to 30 and 40 somethings. But at least it’s consistent, unlike the different men’s name that it’s paired with every time, since the internet hasn’t randomly settled on that yet.

7 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Was a suburban white chick choked to death with a knee to the throat this week or are we still mostly limiting that to DeAndre?

On 5/27/2020 at 2:52 PM, formermav43 said:

It’s neither hilarious nor hypocritical. It’s more like nonsensical given that it hasn’t been a popular name in half a century and it seems to usually be applied to 30 and 40 somethings. But at least it’s consistent, unlike the different men’s name that it’s paired with every time, since the internet hasn’t randomly settled on that yet.

I thought we were going with Chad.