SBSP is now racist and colonialist

EMAWesome

I am honestly curious about people like Emaw. The human mind is fascinating, but I will never fully grasp how people attach themselves to despots like Dotard.

How does the mind fully let go of reality to embrace a fictional world? I mean this is what the rest of us are dealing with right now. 63 million Americans voted for a grifting con-man who is actively stealing from them. That number is almost stupifying, but whatever. What is the breaking point in the mind for rubes like Emaw to where they just say "fuck it this is good". 

Edited by UpperWestside

Feelings hurt? OP supports a president because some people said mean things about a children's cartoon.

No. He supports a corrupt weak administration because a some random person with zero power said something he didn’t like years after the fact which has fuck all to do with politics.

The op, whom I've blocked, is worse than stupid. He steps up when the USA is connected to genocide to distract with an absurd wave of his pompom.

He is malign. His support of the malignancy is part of the malignancy. 

The ignorant show up at Trump rallies and cheer wickedness for a variety of reasons mostly based in the willful ignorance that refuses to recognize the evil of the man they adore.

The op knows what he is doing. When it was just regurgitating lies and distortions for "conservatism" (itself a distortion), he was a garden variety disingenuous amateur operative.

Now that worm has cocooned in the warm Volkisch (thanks for that word)  excrement of Trumpism to emerge with the putrid wings of a Trump proponent. A happy one. A sure one. A real party member.

This is yours, party member:

Kurdish Human right activist & The secretary-general of the Future Syria Party,Ms #Hervin_Khalaf ,has been raped & then stoned to death by #Turkey backed Jihadists near #Hasakah during Turkey's ethnic cleansing operation against #Kurds in Syria. @brett_mcgurk #amnesty

May you and your ilk meet the same fate you made possible for her. 

You are war criminals and have made one of me by association. There is no punishment too cruel for that.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 2

Lost in all the luminous stupidity of the original post is that EMAW apparently types and/or speaks about SpongeBob SquarePants often enough that he uses an abbreviation to save time, and assumes his audience will understand it. 

I hope you shit your pants every day for the rest of your life, @EMAWesome. You are a terrible person with unsupportable ideas who deserves constant misfortune and embarrassment. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

campusreform.com = wants every college to be aggy

This statement was overlooked as well. Campus Reform has some serious $$ behind it. The "Leadership Institute" that sponsors them has over $23 million in net assets. Their head guy, Morton Blackwell, is quoted, "You Owe It To Your Philosophy to Learn How to Win." More the us vs them mentality.

I see nothing wrong with students and faculty criticizing shared thoughts and ideas. But Campus Reform does not have free and spirited discussion at the heart of its philosophy. Are some professors guilty of dampening conservative viewpoints? I am sure they are out there as well, but as soon as the marginalized speak up and speak out, the cries of reverse discrimination start popping up, stifling any honest discussion.

9 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Lost in all the luminous stupidity of the original post is that EMAW apparently types and/or speaks about SpongeBob SquarePants often enough that he uses an abbreviation to save time, and assumes his audience will understand it. 

Ah yes. It’s a Bill O’Reilly fan characteristic. I remember the days when his fans were using the moniker “SP” with each other and none of us long bus people knew what it meant. Then I just shook my head when I learned that it stood for “Secular Progressive,” as if that was such a horrible thing. 

Keep flying that flag, EMAW. No one worth a shit could be bothered to give one, and you will never be a hero to them, but keep flying it.

3 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Yeah, the sole reason I clicked on this thread was to find out what SBSP meant. Never would it have occurred to me. 

I assumed it was a mangling of Southern Poverty Law Center.

Edited by Mole

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't know about racist and colonialist, but this classic Bugs Bunny nailed "sexist".....and also made me laugh.  Because I'm a bad person.

And....well....I mean....ole Bugs was a TAD racist back in the war....

BugsBunnyNipstheNips_Lobby_Card.png

The very first thing that came to mind reading the OP.

Also, the fact that the OP cites to some rando professor ranting about the "occupation of Bikini Bottom".....and nobody followed up with something like "there are a lotta bikini bottoms I'd like to 'occupy'" distresses me.  You bastards are slipping.  Put a demerit on all of your grade reports, this is going in your permanent Surly record.

• Like 2

This is what I don't understand about the op and his ilk.

They get all butt-hurt over some psuedo-academic bullshit, but they blithely ignore real-world stuff (as in a lot of what Trump is doing). 

Maybe it taps into the same part of the brain that activates fundamentalist religious tendencies: the "theory" takes precedence over reality. 

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

They get all butt-hurt over some psuedo-academic bullshit, but they blithely ignore real-world stuff (as in a lot of what Trump is doing). 

Maybe it taps into the same part of the brain that activates fundamentalist religious tendencies: the "theory" takes precedence over reality. 

They support Trump because he hurts the people they want to see hurt. Everything else is how they pretend to find another justification for their support, because they don't want to think of themselves as the type of person who would support a politician because he puts brown children in concentration camps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, the fact that the OP cites to some rando professor ranting about the "occupation of Bikini Bottom".....and nobody followed up with something like "there are a lotta bikini bottoms I'd like to 'occupy'" distresses me.  You bastards are slipping.  Put a demerit on all of your grade reports, this is going in your permanent Surly record.

It's cause they're all looking at Sandy Cheeks.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That's because I would have actually had to read the article to see that.

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I'm not into wearing bikini bottoms....  wait.....

11 hours ago, ndawg said:

This is hilarious. "I will deliberately be completely oblivious to anything Trump does wrong because I will also deliberately be triggered by something one professor said." What a moron.

It's way more than one professor.  There may only be one professor who believes this particular idiocy but there are hundreds, if not thousands, that believe in some other idiocy equally as idiotic and every single one of them would feel right at home with every single person who has neg repped me in this thread.

• Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

It's way more than one professor.  There may only be one professor who believes this particular idiocy but there are hundreds, if not thousands, that believe in some other idiocy equally as idiotic and every single one of them would feel right at home with every single person who has neg repped me in this thread.

What's idiotic is you pretending something like this has anything to do with you supporting Donald Trump.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 2:08 PM, BradInATX said:

Why are Trump supporters such thin-skinned, triggered pussies all the time?

I've received at least three times more neg reps in this single thread than I have given on this entire site for five years.(Shaggy + Surly=entire site)  I have rhinoceros hide for skin compared to all the drones that run rampant in the Cloak Room.

• Fuck You 6

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

What's idiotic is you pretending something like this has anything to do with you supporting Donald Trump.

I suppose technically you might be right but it damn sure plays in as a factor to why I vitriolically oppose everything the current Democrat Party stands for.

• Fuck You 6

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

“Thousands of professors are idiots, so why not vote for a dangerous moron?”

(This message paid for by Belligerent Simpletons for Donald Trump.)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

I've received at least three times more neg reps in this single thread than I have given on this entire site for five years.(Shaggy + Surly=entire site)  I have rhinoceros hide for skin compared to all the drones that run rampant in the Cloak Room.

Yep.  Someone with rhinoceros skin would definitely keep track of neg rep in a particular thread vs not only all other neg they've given on this site, but also going back to Shaggy.  Lulz

• Like 1

I suppose technically you might be right but it damn sure plays in as a factor to why I vitriolically oppose everything the current Democrat Party stands for.

The whole Democratic Party doesn’t have radical left beliefs just like the Republican Party doesn’t consist solely of people with radical right beliefs. So why are you ignoring the serious issues of our president and making such simple black and white decisions and proclamations that you’ll never consider a democrat ever for anything? Particularly because Trump half the time doesn’t even take the traditional republican view on an issue (trade, military, etc)? Plus, how can you ignore his mental issues that are putting this country at risk, ie the serial lying, narcissism, corrupt acts, etc. your position makes no sense.

17 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Then there are the trillion-dollar deficits, which now appear to be endless.

All of this stuff going on in the real world and meanwhile the President is watching Fox News and tweeting 50 times a day about nonsense.