2019 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Washington Nationals

elfenix

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Harris was strong all regular season. Dude continues to bow up in the WS. He took that hit off his leg like no big fucking deal. Get back in the damn box batter. Harris, Altuve, Brantley, and Chirinos dragging their nuts all over Washington. You have to love this team.

Harris going to get paid this offseason. 

On 10/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Pig Bellmont said:

Now this is an incredible amount of confidence

im invincible monty python GIF

LOL. Big talker when the Nats win then turns into a pussy who doesn't even post when they lose. Fucking vagina ass nats fan. Fuck you. fuck the Nats. 

Enjoy Gerrit Coles BIG COCK UP YOUR ASS tonight pussy ass bitch. 

Edited by Rockethorn1978
  • Like 2

PigBelmont is getting a hard lesson that series are not over after going up 2-0 in a 7 game series. I am a Mavs fan so I know this all too well. And ask Rockets fans about 2005 with the Mavs. Nats pissed down their leg and now just undid everything they did in Houston. Even if they win tonight, does anyone have a lot of confidence they go back to Houston and close it out?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

PigBelmont is getting a hard lesson that series are not over after going up 2-0 in a 7 game series. I am a Mavs fan so I know this all too well. And ask Rockets fans about 2005 with the Mavs. Nats pissed down their leg and now just undid everything they did in Houston. Even if they win tonight, does anyone have a lot of confidence they go back to Houston and close it out?

Houston is the definition of Choking. We know it all to well.

9 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

wow

As an Astro fan and a baseball fan, I do not like this.  I mean, I like the Astros chances better, but I also want them to beat the best and for the opponent to have no excuses.  He must be REALLY hurting to give up the ball for G5 of the WS.  

Yeah, I'm sure some idiots will question him, but Scherzer's as game as they come.  He must be in serious pain or just physically unable to go.

It's a shame, but on the other hand, if we split and Max can go in Game 7, it'll give them a big edge.  Astros have to capitalize and get it done in 6.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

LOL. Big talker when the Nats win then turns into a pussy who doesn't even post when they lose. Fucking vagina ass nats fan. Fuck you. fuck the Nats. 

Enjoy Gerrit Coles BIG COCK UP YOUR ASS tonight pussy ass bitch. 

Glad to see the Astros fans we all know and love are back. 

• Like 3

Doesn't matter who is pitching for the Nationals in any of these home games. Their offense has shriveled up to absolutely nothing. This World Series isn't even watchable from a neutral standpoint. They have no clue what to do at the plate. Game 3 had that feeling where it clicked for the Astros and the Nats got punched in the mouth and don't have any idea how to bounce back. 

20 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Doesn't matter who is pitching for the Nationals in any of these home games. Their offense has shriveled up to absolutely nothing. This World Series isn't even watchable from a neutral standpoint. They have no clue what to do at the plate. Game 3 had that feeling where it clicked for the Astros and the Nats got punched in the mouth and don't have any idea how to bounce back. 

I don’t know if unwatchable is the right word. More like the hot wild card team finally cooled off and now it looks like what Vegas predicted before the series. The biggest World Series mismatch since Red Sox v Rockies.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I don’t know if unwatchable is the right word. More like the hot wild card team finally cooled off and now it looks like what Vegas predicted before the series. The biggest World Series mismatch since Red Sox v Rockies.

I like to see a little back and forth. The Astros/Dodgers series was exactly that. Now it seems when the Astros get up 1-0, it is game over because the Nats have no idea how to string together anything. Astros have pounced on Washington early in all 3 of these home games. This is exactly the Nats team I was expecting when I said I don't see how they have any chance against the Astros and it would be over in 5. Now it looks to be over in 6. Hopefully it goes 7 as a neutral observer. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

I like to see a little back and forth. The Astros/Dodgers series was exactly that. Now it seems when the Astros get up 1-0, it is game over because the Nats have no idea how to string together anything. Astros have pounced on Washington early in all 3 of these home games. This is exactly the Nats team I was expecting when I said I don't see how they have any chance against the Astros and it would be over in 5. Now it looks to be over in 6. Hopefully it goes 7 as a neutral observer. 

I agree with that. But with that being said, it wouldn’t shock me at all if the nats won game 6. Verlander has been borderline bad in the World Series for his entire career, and I think the nats were feeling the pressure to close out when they came home. I feel like going on the road where it’s the “us against the world” mentality, they’ve been better in those spots all playoffs.