Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Also, dont forget, if I am remembering correctly, that the jet interior from the picture was supposedly from a few weeks ago. So it is very possible that was the first group tied to one set of BMDs and once it escalated to something more serious they went to the stealth-UT aligned plane you guys are tracking now.

Anyone have which page the first post of this cabin interior was from?

33 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Monitor is a dead giveaway.  Plus those non-swiveling seats usually means they have couch setup behind them.  I’m guessing early 2000’s falcon 50.

you know too much about private jets to be from the mailroom.

Petition to change his username to GlenFromTheG6. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fico said:

Good snooping. I think you are assuming too much for the LLC. You set up the SPV solely to hold the asset and the mortgage you put on the bird. I would assume the only reason the LLC exists is to put a few layers between yourself and the creditors. Very typical. 

The Lexis records show a couple of individuals as current or previous owners. I work with business organizations and corporate paper for a living, so my admitted guess that individuals (or their SPVs) hold equity directly in the LLC was based on that, as you wouldn't typically see multiple natural-person owners of an entity if the LLC was purely a holding company sitting below a 100%-owner parent entity. Anyways, that wasn't the point of the snooping. The connection to Kendra Scott / the PO Box ties were.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Keef said:

Yeah, but Austin is a pretty small legal community (most firms only have a small footprint).  If you're looking to transition into a decently sized Austin office of a law firm, you're pretty much looking at there, Winstead and Graves Daugherty.  I wouldn't put any stock in Powers being there.  Tuggle is a really well regarded estate planning lawyer, so I'm sure some big wig (UT connected or otherwise) had his or her plane put in Tuggle's name for anonymity.  

Ain’t no estate planning lawyer owning private jets unless there’s family money involved or practicing law is just a side hustle. Most likely scenario is she’s the managing member and minority unit holder of the real money player’s LLC. 

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

The Lexis records show a couple of individuals as current or previous owners. I work with business organizations and corporate paper for a living, so my admitted guess that individuals (or their SPVs) hold equity directly in the LLC was based on that, as you wouldn't typically see multiple natural-person owners of an entity if the LLC was purely a holding company sitting below a 100%-owner parent entity. Anyways, that wasn't the point of the snooping. The connection to Kendra Scott / the PO Box ties were.

Very fair points. But agreed, the Kendra Scott angle is very interesting. Definingly has the potential for the lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Afraid of the bacteria in the meat grinder that ground the beef is what I'm afraid of.

That's why you clean your meat grinder before you grind the meat do we have to go down this route of every damned detail?

3 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Ain’t no estate planning lawyer owning private jets unless there’s family money involved or practicing law is just a side hustle. Most likely scenario is she’s the managing member and minority unit holder of the real money player’s LLC. 

As said above, Tuggle is a manager of the entity (manager != owner), never said she had equity. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Afraid of the bacteria in the meat grinder that ground the beef is what I'm afraid of.

Dude, we now have electricity. The grinder sits in a 35 degree cooler its entire life, and is washed nightly. From the slaughter floor to your house, the warmest environment is in your car, on the way home. You can eat it raw, and have been able to since JFK. It is just a rule that carried over from before consistent refrigeration. 

CHIEF

Edited by CHIEF
Last sentence, since I sounded "dickish."
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 936horn said:

So to sum it up, an F900 that is registered to a UT law alum is flying back from Columbus tomorrow 

not quite - we don't have the return filed yet

our proposed Chariot of CUM is filed Columbus Internationall CMH 1600e - 1621e LUK Cincinnati Lunken (the original Cinncy airport pre-1947).

reposting for anyone 20 or 30 pages behind.....

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201201/0000Z/KVNY/KAUS

24 minutes ago, noshowjones said:

Cert of Formation for BeyondATX LLC shows Matt Davis as sole managing partner.  Tuggle is simply the registered agent.  

Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex husband. 

Actually, some corporation is listed as the registered agent on the SoS site.  And the registered agent for that corporation is some other corporation.  I didn't dig too deep, but I didn't find Tuggle listed anywhere connected to the registered agent.  She might be a "member" or "manager," which would be more significant anyway if her UT ties mean anything.

Edited by dcbc

32 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

If this story is really the truth then does anyone else think this is a dick move by Urban to not have an answer at this point?  I mean, if we really have been talking to him for months now you would think he could say, "thanks but I am good right now"  as opposed to stringing an entire University along like this.  I get its a big decision but its not like this was just sprung on him yesterday and someone gave him 24 hours to decide.  

Urban can come off as pretty abrasive but I suspect he will act respectfully to CDC and the bmd.  This is a big decision, a part of me thinks he's already said yes and we're workign out logistics .  This isn't like Steve Patterson telling Art Briles to pound sand, otherwise we'd have heard Urban say "not interested in tExas job" already

• Hook 'Em 2

So, Kendra Scott’s estranged husband is loaning his plane out to help get Urban and BMD’s shuttled around LA, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Columbus to get this deal done so that he can eff over Herman for screwing his wife? Awesome plot twist.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Dude, we now have electricity. The grinder sits in a 35 degree cooler its entire life, and is washed nightly. From the slaughter floor to your house, the warmest environment is in your car, on the way home. You can eat it raw, and have been able to since JFK. 

CHIEF

Ooh baby I like it raw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Actually, some corporation is listed as the registered agent on the SoS site.  And the registered agent for that corporation is some other corporation.  I didn't dig too deep, but I didn't find Tuggle listed anywhere connected to the registered agent.  She might be a "member" or "manager"

Per Lexis, Tuggle was the registered agent for a couple weeks post-formation in 2017. It was then switched to one of the major national firms that handles that role, Capitol Services. Whichever Google-pulled site showing Tuggle as agent must just be outdated, she's only a manager currently.

Just now, Dbeasy said:

So, Kendra Scott’s estranged husband is loaning his plane out to help get Urban and BMD’s shuttled around LA, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Columbus to get this deal done so that he can eff over Herman for screwing his wife? Awesome plot twist.

I certainly didn’t see it coming. 

24 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, so, BeyondATX LLC as discussed is the entity that owns the 2008 F900 with Tail No. N512KS. It is the only Austin-based F900 in the Jet Linx fleet, and its FAA-registered address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. That tail number is also blocked on FlightAware, so it very well could be the one we have been tracking.

One of the LLC's managers (equivalent of a director of a corporation) is Erin Tuggle, Partner at JW Austin that graduated from UT Law. The other manager of BeyondATX LLC is Matt Davis. Per Lexis, the registered address for both managers is PO Box 1465 Austin, TX 78767. An extensive Google'ing of that address will bring up a number of business entities tied to that address, including this one, this one and this one - there are also others.

You'll note that Kendra Scott holds an officer or other management position with each of those entities, and that Matt Davis is a manager of the first one I linked above (Gray Street Real Estate LLC). Connection between the two is that Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex-husband.

On a less interesting note, BeyondATX LLC also has connections to Eric W. Wenzel of California, though it seems like at least some of those connections are in the past (records show he was previously an officer; unclear whether he still holds an equity stake in the entity). Anyways, Wenzel doesn't appear to have any UT connections, though he is a Pittsburgh alumnus. His family also appears to have quite a bit of wealth (involved in retirement plan investment management, real estate, banking, etc.). 

Erin Tuggle and Matt Davis (Kendra's ex) are obviously involved in management of the LLC and its assets, and my best guess is that Kendra Scott, members of the Wenzel family and surely a number of other individuals are direct or indirect investors/owners of the entity. 

KENDRA FUCKING SCOTT

Just now, derpyhorndog said:

Per Lexis, Tuggle was the registered agent for a couple weeks post-formation in 2017. It was then switched to one of the major national firms that handles that role, Capitol Services. Whichever Google-pulled site showing Tuggle as agent must just be outdated, she's only a manager currently.

Managing Member would be a more significant role if her roll in this has any meaning with regard to UT Football.  Like you or whoever said earlier, the registered agent is just the name and address where you send the pleadings to sue the entity.  Could be anyone, even (Juan) Epstein's mother.   

3 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Actually, some corporation is listed as the registered agent on the SoS site.  And the registered agent for that corporation is some other corporation.  I didn't dig too deep, but I didn't find Tuggle listed anywhere connected to the registered agent.  She might be a "member" or "manager," which would be more significant anyway if her UT ties mean anything.

Look at the original 2017 Cert.  Tuggle was originally the agent.   

Management transferred from Davis to Tuggle in early '20.  Divorce between Davis and Scott was finalized in Sept '20.  

Tuggle is protecting her clients assets. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic