Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

He said back when it happened the visit in November was the first half of his physical ( which is usually in February, correct?).

I know he lies with every breath, but his ruminating obsessively over this is going to be entertaining...except that he’s the President so it’s simultaneously  alarming and sad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trauma babe said:

Thanks for confirming the story, Donald.

Yup. I had an old boss that was like this. He was a compulsive liar, particularly on sales calls. And he would have gotten away with most of his lies if he just told them and shut up, but he always doubled and tripled down and wouldn't let it go. Lost himself quite a bit of money by doing that.

11 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Thanks for confirming the story, Donald.

Yeah, the truth is when I'm evaluating a stroke patient I always give a mini-mental state exam.  When I run into some genius on the street, I don't ask them to count down by 7 from a 100 or remember a few words...have never asked a genius to name animals I point to.  In fact, most people who are totally fine when I ask those questions are not proud of getting them right, but horrified I think they're so brain damaged they can't nail them with complete ease.  So yes, you/Donald nailed it.  I'm guessing this is where dotard got tested 'for being a genius'. 

The funny thing is if somebody did get all the questions right and was euphoric, I'd probably have a psychiatrist evaluate them next. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, the truth is when I'm evaluating a stroke patient I always give a mini-mental state exam.  When I run into some genius on the street, I don't ask them to count down by 7 from a 100 or remember a few words...have never asked a genius to name animals I point to.  In fact, most people who are totally fine when I ask those questions are not proud of getting them right, but horrified I think they're so brain damaged they can't nail them with complete ease.  So yes, you/Donald nailed it.  I'm guessing this is where dotard got tested 'for being a genius'. 

The funny thing is if somebody did get all the questions right and was euphoric, I'd probably have a psychiatrist evaluate them next. 

didn't someone figure out the test was from back in 2018 based on whomever he named (some doc that left 2 years ago)?

it's possible he got the exam on an entirely different, non-mini-stroke visit.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

didn't someone figure out the test was from back in 2018 based on whomever he named (some doc that left 2 years ago)?

it's possible he got the exam on an entirely different, non-mini-stroke visit.

Oh for sure - this isn't a test you give once and sign off on it.  If somebody is readmitted for a rule out stroke protocol you'd very likely get tested again.  And if it was this recent, it probably explains how the doofus remembers the answers.  

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh for sure - this isn't a test you give once and sign off on it.  If somebody is readmitted for a rule out stroke protocol you'd very likely get tested again.  And if it was this recent, it probably explains how the doofus remembers the answers.  

right.  but my point was that the public knows about zero important unscheduled hospital visits.

then we learned of this dementia test or whatever a few weeks ago, and many implied it overlapped with the nov 2019 walter reed visit.  now the mini-stroke story is out there, overlapping with the nov 2019 visit.  but the word was the dementia test (or at least one of them) was administered by someone who left walter reed in 2018.

which means there could be two (or likely more) important unscheduled hospital visits, even though the american public has been told of none.

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

right.  but my point was that the public knows about zero important unscheduled hospital visits.

then we learned of this dementia test or whatever a few weeks ago, and many implied it overlapped with the nov 2019 walter reed visit.  now the mini-stroke story is out there, overlapping with the nov 2019 visit.  but the word was the dementia test (or at least one of them) was administered by someone who left walter reed in 2018.

which means there could be two (or likely more) important unscheduled hospital visits, even though the american public has been told of none.

If you look at his age, the terrible shape he's in, plus the stress he is under, most physicians would be amazed if he didn't have more than 2 important unscheduled visits in the last 3-4 years.  That's the honest truth.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, sachick said:

The thing is HE is the one focusing on his medical incident. We all know something was up when he had an unplanned visit to Walter Read in November 2019. No one bought the “he had a free weekend so he started his physical” excuse. But whatever, quickly fell out of the news cycle until the NYT article that said they talked to Pence about taking over if Trump when under anesthesia. No discussion about what was actually wrong. Story would have been gone if not for trump repeatedly saying he didn’t have mine strokes. So yeah, he basically told us what happened when he went to Walter Reid and he won’t shut up about it.

Edited by yoladu

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

And if it was this recent, it probably explains how the doofus remembers the answers.  

assuming you're talking about what i think you're talking about, person, woman, man, camera, tv, were just things he saw around him at the time. 

Edited by elfenix

Off topic but recently I’ve been posting memes to my Instagram and Facebook story as well as my snap story. A few hundred people see this a day. I got 5 trumpkins to not only vote, but donate to MJ. Just quick easy memes that show what’s fucked right now and how unfucked everything was from roughly 2011 to 2018. The memes of the side by sides of the admins, MJ’s record, Trump contradicting himself, old JFK quotes side by side with epic, top 5 presidential moment of all time. Person. Woman. Man. Camera. Tv. As he looked into the camera like he’s deGrasse Tyson and he just blew away the American mind with his masterful philosopher mind. Person. Woman. Man. Camera. Tv....damn man. Deep shit.....I gotta burn a number and just re think space, time, nature. Thank you for opening my mind, Dotard. Never thought of it that way. AND HE WAS PROUD THAT HE NOT ONLY TOOK A COGNITIVE TEST BUT BRAGGED ABOUT SHIT A 6 YEAR OLD MEXICAN 1st GRADER COULD DO IN HIS FUCKING SLEEP!?!? Where’s George Carlin when ya need him?

Edit: politically and every day life was pretty tame. UT sports on the other hand. Covid has nothing on how depressing that stretch in our athletic department was(and is slowing being rebuilt. Hmmm. Sounds like Bill to W to Obama then.....this) Jesus fuck!!! Our athletic department since the 80’s and and our 3 branches of government have been shockingly similar in their own respects. Mother fucker.....

Edited by Fletch

Grifters gonna grift. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/d-c-attorney-general-charges-trump-inaugural-committee-enriched-family-n1120361

D.C. attorney general charges Trump inaugural committee enriched the family business

The District of Columbia filed suit against President Donald Trump's inaugural committee and the Trump Organization on Wednesday, charging they misused non-profit funds to enrich the president's family business.

The president's inaugural committee was aware it was being vastly overcharged for services at Trump's Washington, D.C., hotel in 2017, and still shelled out over $1 million at the hotel, including cash for a private party for the Trump's three older children, the lawsuit by Washington, D.C., Attorney General Karl Racine charges.

"District law requires nonprofits to use their funds for their stated public purpose, not to benefit private individuals or companies," Racine said.

The suit cites emails from inauguration event planner Stephanie Winston Wolkoff and Rick Gates, the former deputy chairman of Trump's campaign, warning the inaugural committee that it was being grossly overcharged.

The hotel initially told the committee it would cost $3.6 million to use all event space at the hotel for eight days, including minimum food and beverage charges, the suit says. "This amounted to $450,000 per day for the space" which was "significantly more than the Trump Hotel's internal pricing guidelines for use of this event space," the filing says.

Gates, who was sentenced to jail for tax evasion last year, emailed Ivanka Trump telling her he and Winston Wolkoff had "concerns" about the price. "First, the cost itself seems quite high compared to other property. Second, I am a bit worried about the optics of PIC (the presidential inaugural committee) paying Trump Hotel a high fee and the media making a big story out of it," he wrote.

The attorney general obtained the emails as part of its investigation into the inaugural committee.

Winston Wolkoff met with Trump and his daughter about the high price. "The President-elect acknowledged these concerns and directed that Ivanka Trump would handle this issue," the suit says.

Gates and the hotel worked out a revised deal for close to $1 million over four days, which included paying for event spaces at the hotel on dates there were no events planned, the suit says.

Winston Wolkoff again raised a red flag, noting one of the events the committee was paying for was a private party "for family and close friends," and that in her experience, the maximum the hotel should be charging was $85,000 a day.

The committee wound up spending at least $300,000 on the reception for the Trump children. Gates had told Ivanka Trump in an email her father would not be attending and the party "was more for you, Don and Eric.”

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

assuming you're talking about what i think you're talking about, person, woman, man, camera, tv, were just things he saw around him at the time. 

Brick/Donald:

are you just looking around the room and saying the names of the things you see?  

"Years later, it will be discovered that I am what you might call 'Mentally Retarded'."  /DJT & Brick 

26 minutes ago, Fletch said:

It works dude. I’ve gotten multiple trumpkins to at least give it a money’s thought and have gotten like 20 of em to donate and vote for MJ. Do you still go door to door with fliers and shit?

We're going to need to see donation receipts.  It's not like 99.9% of Republican voters are cowardly, lying pieces of shit that will tell you what you want to hear and go and do the exact opposite.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Against my better judgement, I flipped on CNN this morning and there was a panel of 6 dotard voters.  3 of them are not voting for him again, 3 are.  It's one thing to see people carry his water on a message board, but holy fuck it's a whole different thing in real life.  These people do not live in reality.  At all.  When confronted with facts (for example, Obama admin gave dotard a pandemic playbook based on how they fought and beat Ebola), nope, not real.  They are not coming back.  These are lost souls.  They must be defeated.

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

We're going to need to see donation receipts.  It's not like 99.9% of Republican voters are cowardly, lying pieces of shit that will tell you what you want to hear and go and do the exact opposite.

it’s not just right wingers. I’ve gotten a lot of my friends registered who are Democrats and spread the word to pull the blue lever. So far so good

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1