Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Yep, I hope some people in Washington are considering what to do in response to the first losing President refusing to hand over power and how to handle the chaos that ensues with forcing them to do so.  Trump and the rest of the conservative machine are laying ground to say the election was fraudulent.  Their base are already swallowing hook, line and sinker.  So should he lose, it’s not just that Trump won’t accept the election results.  40% of the US won’t accept the election results.  They will be imploring him to stand his ground, not hand over the reigns and will view any enforcement of the vote to be an act of tyranny.  Trump will heed their call and get away with it unless someone is prepared to act.   I have no clue what happens after that.  After that we are beyond the event horizon.

If/when trump loses, this is exactly what will happen. 

Guest Lobo
45 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Stone cold stupid.

was his last line there about to be something to the effect of, "But you can look at just about any capita."  ???

I think that's what was coming after an already prolific stream of consciousness.  

I know his base is happy that he ain't dumbing down to no Latin audience with those "per capita" terms.  That's Latin.  Latin belongs in Latin America.  Which is where Mexico is.  Plus Latin is used in science.  And we ain't gonna have no Mexican Science during this outbreak, okay!  That goes for you to Corona and Covidro, two obvious Latin science words...fuckers.  I don't know how you latin fuckers know to speak Chinese.  But we're on to you!  MAGA!

If/when trump loses, this is exactly what will happen. 

And if he pulls that shit, and incited his base to take violent action - and I’m specifically talking about anything he does after the new POTUS is sworn in - he should be arrested, prosecuted (and god, if we were a serious country, hanged) for inciting insurrection. He won’t be. But if he calls for violence against the duly elected president in furtherance/favor of his alternate regime...any other country would hang him.
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo
30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Stephen Miller’s uncle has had enough of his nephew’s shit.

Why couldn’t he have ended it with, “by the way, I got you a wedding gift finally.  Your wife had Covid-19.   From licking my old ball sack.  Thought the reception was lovely, cheers!”

Trump’s war of words with China isn’t something to take lightly.  To most of us it’s just Trump being Trump but China takes public slights more seriously than we do. Like, you can hold China to account diplomatically but blasting out a bunch of shit at them isn’t going to help Trump or America at all.

Guest Lobo
55 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Stephen Miller’s uncle has had enough of his nephew’s shit.

Weird that Steven K. Miller’s initials match up with Sonder Kom Mando, which would have been his profession of choice in the early 1940’s.  

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

Yep, I hope some people in Washington are considering what to do in response to the first losing President refusing to hand over power and how to handle the chaos that ensues with forcing them to do so.  Trump and the rest of the conservative machine are laying ground to say the election was fraudulent.  Their base are already swallowing hook, line and sinker.  So should he lose, it’s not just that Trump won’t accept the election results.  40% of the US won’t accept the election results.  They will be imploring him to stand his ground, not hand over the reigns and will view any enforcement of the vote to be an act of tyranny.  Trump will heed their call and get away with it unless someone is prepared to act.   I have no clue what happens after that.  After that we are beyond the event horizon.

I don't think they understand what a true majority looks like.  3 million more for a bunch of old white fellows is a lot and nationwide, it's just not going to work out, especially since the minorities don't all feel compelled to vote.  They'll get a better understanding of the real numbers in person though.  For another, DC is surrounded by liberals--in the 90 percentile.  If DOTARD throws a tantrum, and he will, it will be from Florida.  NY and DC will just arrest him and his lobbyists are only looking to grease palms, not fight for him.  

And the NRA fought so that all Americans are armed and they are, they really are.  Why even Dulles has a huge gun show every other month so it's not like all these Libs aren't buying.  Everybody in this damn nation is armed.  

And unlike Red Dawn, nobody's coming after Conservatives so they can go bunker down and play around, they're going to have to fully inflate those rascals and get to Washington or wherever they want to intimidate.  

Who even knows what the second wave of COVID-19 will look like to their base.  The first wave is moving on over, to the middle now. And Rush as always, will be leading his revolutions from his basement along with all of those other draft dodging right wing war mongers.  

Just too many variables--like most things, don't think they've fully thought this through.  Turn off AC in the south and hospitals will become overwhelmed.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

^^^ That's always confounded me about Stephen Miller. Bro, when the white nationalists take over and start rounding up Jews, they aren't going to spare you because you're "one of the good ones."

or Cubans for that matter.

10 hours ago, Red Five said:

I'm beginning to think that Trump doesn't want people to vote. 

This would be funny if we didn't have so many undecideds in this country.  Some, we'll assume are people but can't be sure at this point, will claim, yeah, I might have voted for Biden but he didn't campaign in my town/city/state.  

On 5/19/2020 at 3:18 PM, longhornmatt said:

I think this isn’t limited to the beaches.   I went to Six Flags in Arlington a year or two ago for the first time in probably 15 years (at least).  My happy place died that day.  Now I just question whether my fond childhood memories were accurate.  “Am I just forgetting that I rode the Log Flume with a fat chola and a guy with neck tats when I was 8?  Did I block that part out, along with all the trash everywhere?”   

On 5/19/2020 at 3:38 PM, Rougarou said:

Had the almost exact same experience. I chalked it up to Arlington/Grand Prairie and Irving becoming Coahuila or Tamulpas Jr., much in the same way Garland and Richardson is Ho Chi Minh City Jr., so now you have a bunch of cholo's and neck tat's and otherwise running around ruining childhood memories, back when it wasn't socially acceptable to visually present like a menace to society. 

For decades we've had generations of Karens and Corys going into places where people of a less educated caste tend to work in the service industry.  At best they have been treated as invisible, but more commonly have been abused, especially the past 20 years.  Little to no respect ever shown them as humans, and certainly not equal.  So if they haven't been shown respect, it seems pretty easy to imagine they might show disrespect to those who look down on them by trashing these venues.   Hell, just look what taking a knee brought out.   Tribalism is rampant, and for a long time people have been dividing our citizens into ethic or other groups, easier to drive dissension when you need it.  

Hard to expect respect for anyone or anything if you're constantly goaded into never show proper respect for others to begin with

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I sat in on a zoom last night with the TDP person in charge of organizing county based liaisons in the party to work with the local Election Administrators.   This post by @Francisco 2.0 and the original I posted to bring about this response articulate why more than one county was seeking guidance on procuring security at polling places.  It's definitely going to be interesting come November. 

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It won't stop the flooding. Trump is concretizing his rather large plurality into a dense bloc. They're waiting for the next demagogue who will be even more dangerous to the republic. Biden would be a stanch to the bleeding.

Only time will tell if the Trumpists disintegrate as a bloc. I wouldn't bet on it. Check out the TV they watch and the absurd behavior glorified there. Check out their commando dreams where they wear balaclavas and wield assault rivals to hold off the liberal hordes.

I don't know how we beat idiots in fantasy land addicted to hate.

That's so not a growing demographic.  For one, the kids that go to the private schools want nothing to do with the small town kids that fly the confederate flag. They do have a divide, it's there, they just don't want to see it.  But those privileged kids won't fight alongside the less fortunate, which they'll find out should they ever decide to take a stand. Their leadership is so unlike those they wish to steer.  

8 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

And if you do sneak through somehow, they are going to doublecheck (harass) you.   

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/z3evnj/republicans-are-planning-to-spend-dollar20-million-so-americans-wont-vote

I can't believe that not long ago I considered myself a republican leaning independent. I feel like every day these fucks are pushing me further left of center, more out of hatred for them than actual policy preferences. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump’s war of words with China isn’t something to take lightly.  To most of us it’s just Trump being Trump but China takes public slights more seriously than we do. Like, you can hold China to account diplomatically but blasting out a bunch of shit at them isn’t going to help Trump or America at all.

There's a nonzero chance that China goes after the US agriculture products following the latest restrictions on Huawei/HiSilicon. Theoretically this would hurt Donnie in key swing states. However China does not understand the extent to which those sons of the soil have dug in their support for Trump even if it costs them their livelihood.

24 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I can't believe that not long ago I considered myself a republican leaning independent. I feel like every day these fucks are pushing me further left of center, more out of hatred for them than actual policy preferences. 

Same here, I’m with you.  I’m at the point that I would almost vote for Bob fucking Stoops over any GOP incumbent,

• Like 5

Weird that Steven K. Miller’s initials match up with Sonder Kom Mando, which would have been his profession of choice in the early 1940’s.  

“Ok troopen, everybody in the van. Hang on Stephen. We saved a place for you in the back...”

9 hours ago, Grandioso said:

^^^ That's always confounded me about Stephen Miller. Bro, when the white nationalists take over and start rounding up Jews, they aren't going to spare you because you're "one of the good ones."

We had another poster on here who believes he will be exempted.   They do not believe in education, so they cannot imagine the fate of the marranos will be theirs.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Like all good master race planners, Miller reminds me of Gen. Heydrich in that way...that he had some Jew blood in him as well; which fed his zealotry.  

Edited by Lobo

9 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

And the NRA fought so that all Americans are armed and they are, they really are.  Why even Dulles has a huge gun show every other month so it's not like all these Libs aren't buying.  Everybody in this damn nation is armed.  

Even though I know it was hyperbole, it's not really true:

About four-in-ten U.S. adults say they live in a gun-owning household

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Obviously he hates America. 

Deep State fraud that used Bill Gates’ mind control vaccine to find Osama to Advance the cause of the new world order to steal your babies and make them gender neutral atheists dependent on UBI.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's just the kind of thing I'd expect a Commie libtard like McRaven to say.

Well obviously he was involved with Obamagate. I mean McRaven served as CC of USSOCOM under Obama, he was in the whole thing man.  The whole conspiracy, the biggest one in U.S. history, by far.  I mean this goes straight to the top.  You can't have a coup without military help so obviously Obama is using McRaven to get to Trump man.  I mean all the evidence is there, just like he told that journalist "you know exactly which one I'm talking about."  We gotta tell the MAGA Militia to get ready and stand a post, shit's going down man.  We gotta keep our REP bros! 

I can intelligently speak to the Watergate Scandal of 1972 for probably an hour with no notes.  And I don't care one way or the other about Nixon.  And it happened 4 years before I was even born.  However, I am living in the current time with multiple ways to receive valid information from both Democrats and Republicans in the know, and I can't tell you for the life of me what the fuck Obamagate is about.  I guess Obama planted people at the FBI before he left office in 2017 to then investigate Trump and Russia?  That's the only talking point I know and it makes no sense chronologically, and there's jackshit after that posited by Trump and his minions.  I mean, this is unfolding in real time and nobody knows anything about it.  How is that possible?  Trump has a dozen associates in custody right now because of his ties to Russia, all he has to do is show that they were unjustly charged/indicted/convicted because it was a setup by the FBI and Obama, and boom---they all go home and even the Democrats concede, "Shit, that was a witch-hunt...not cool putting innocent people in federal prison just go get back at Trump."  That's the fastest way to prove Obamagate because both R's and D's can agree innocent people going to jail over political bullshit is just plain wrong.  Otherwise, I can't see how else he proves anything.  But of course, that was never the plan.  The long game is yell "Obamagate" for 6 months to get out the vote for his side.  But it's not convincing any stay-at-homers or independents on Election Day. 

"The crime is very obvious to everybody."  See that's where we get confused, Trumpers.  IF we need a specific criminal or civil charge for Impeachment, we're sure as shit gonna need one for "Obamagate."  Perjury,  firearms possession, manslaughter, criminal negligence, mail fraud.......don't say "obvious" again.  Just say the name of a crime.  Literally any crime.  Pick one, there's hundreds.  How we can expect so many like minds to be on the same script if have no script from which to work?  

Well obviously he was involved with Obamagate. I mean McRaven served as CC of USSOCOM under Obama, he was in the whole thing man.  The whole conspiracy, the biggest one in U.S. history, by far.  I mean this goes straight to the top.  You can't have a coup without military help so obviously Obama is using McRaven to get to Trump man.  I mean all the evidence is there, just like he told that journalist "you know exactly which one I'm talking about."  We gotta tell the MAGA Militia to get ready and stand a post, shit's going down man.  We gotta keep our REP bros! 
I can intelligently speak to the Watergate Scandal of 1972 for probably an hour with no notes.  And I don't care one way or the other about Nixon.  And it happened 4 years before I was even born.  However, I am living in the current time with multiple ways to receive valid information from both Democrats and Republicans in the know, and I can't tell you for the life of me what the fuck Obamagate is about.  I guess Obama planted people at the FBI before he left office in 2017 to then investigate Trump and Russia?  That's the only talking point I know and it makes no sense chronologically, and there's jackshit after that posited by Trump and his minions.  I mean, this is unfolding in real time and nobody knows anything about it.  How is that possible?  Trump has a dozen associates in custody right now because of his ties to Russia, all he has to do is show that they were unjustly charged/indicted/convicted because it was a setup by the FBI and Obama, and boom---they all go home and even the Democrats concede, "Shit, that was a witch-hunt...not cool putting innocent people in federal prison just go get back at Trump."  That's the fastest way to prove Obamagate because both R's and D's can agree innocent people going to jail over political bullshit is just plain wrong.  Otherwise, I can't see how else he proves anything.  But of course, that was never the plan.  The long game is yell "Obamagate" for 6 months to get out the vote for his side.  But it's not convincing any stay-at-homers or independents on Election Day. 
"The crime is very obvious to everybody."  See that's where we get confused, Trumpers.  IF we need a specific criminal or civil charge for Impeachment, we're sure as shit gonna need one for "Obamagate."  Perjury,  firearms possession, manslaughter, criminal negligence, mail fraud.......don't say "obvious" again.  Just say the name of a crime.  Literally any crime.  Pick one, there's hundreds.  How we can expect so many like minds to be on the same script if have no script from which to work?  

Do you even black guy in a tan suit, bro?

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is the appropriate way to fuck with China:

I wonder why the US doesn't have a military base in Taiwan similar to Okinawa and the Philippines. I admit I need to do more research on the topic, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and blame Nixon for it. 

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

this reminds me that Trump is the living embodiment of the Chris Rock bit about people always wanting credit "for shit they supposed to do."

"I take care of my kids."

"I congratulated my kid from graduating from law school."

(and yes, I know who Chris Rock was talking about.  which makes it even funnier since it applies to Trump.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1