Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is this about the size of his pupil?  If not, I don’t get it. 

Well you kinda get it. They saying the man is high.

Edited by RPM

It doesn't matter if it's low profit margin if you think you can sell a couple hundred million units repeatedly.  Pharma companies are ripe for pump-and-dump stock manipulation, like anything else.
I'd also be willing to bet that his hedge fund managers shorted U.S. soybean futures about a week before he announced the tariffs on China that killed the U.S. soybean export market.
Insider trading happens all the time and he's immune from prosecution.  And he's him.  Why wouldn't he be doing these things?
I guarantee this, or stuff like it, is happening.
Oh it's been happening; probably without Dotus knowing. Pretty sweet conning a human dumpster fire that will always distract further

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is this about the size of his pupil?  If not, I don’t get it. 

I don't want to sound harsh and rudely partisan, but the President is not only absurdly rotund and physically repulsive, he has also submerged his gummy brain four-fold within the flaps of his own lunacy while simultaneously combating an obviously rock bottom level of hardcore drug addiction.  It happens to many and I'm sure it'll be fine. 

18 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I don't want to sound harsh and rudely partisan, but the President is not only absurdly rotund and physically repulsive, he has also submerged his gummy brain four-fold within the flaps of his own lunacy while simultaneously combating an obviously rock bottom level of hardcore drug addiction.  It happens to many and I'm sure it'll be fine. 

every time i watch him speak i think that a good hardcore drug addiction might be just what i need right about now.

12 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

He's a genius when it comes to bidness.

My best guess is that he doesn't know the difference between revenue and profit, which kind of kind of goes along with his apparent misunderstanding of infections versus deaths. In other words, while accounting tricks might make the former look better, they don't necessarily improve the latter..

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 1

I’m sure it’s been mentioned here but Trump’s supposed taking of hydroxy is just a slightly different take on his ridiculous redrawing of the NWS hurricane tracker with a sharpie.  

That way, in a couple weeks when he (allegedly) still hasn’t contracted Covid he can proudly claim that despite his personal assistant, his driver, multiple secret service agents, etc., around him getting ill, he never got sick and it’s all thanks to the hydroxy.  

Once again he’ll be right and the medical professionals were all wrong.   

It’s a simple game he plays.  When the incessant lying doesn’t work, create fake scenarios around him to trick his mind, and in in turn, the minds of his 42%. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

See, this is what I don’t get.

Hydroxychloroquine has been around ages and is generic.

Not oodles of cash in that.

Yes, making money and grifting is one of his primary motivators but his biggest is he can not STAND to be wrong.

He heard the drug mentioned on his television and because he has no idea on how to make this situation better, he latched on to it.

And now that more data has come out and it isn’t some magical miracle cure, he can’t admit it.

So the logical progression (for a narcissistic insane person) is to boast about taking it himself.

I think this sums it up. 

HCQ represented an easy way to parachute out of the situation.  A widely available pill that would effectively make it "all go away".  He latched on to the easy out and still can't shake it. Cause narcissism.  If the ongoing trials show any inkling of even a modest benefit, forget the crazy ass 100% response rate nonsense that originally came out of France, even weak separation on some secondary endpoint, he's gonna be spiking the fucking football and talking about HCQ incessantly until election day. 

• Like 1

Who among us is surprised by this.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/white-house-portrait-ceremony-may-be-latest-casualty-political-divide-n1209676

It's been a White House tradition for decades: A first-term president hosts a ceremony in the East Room for the unveiling of the official portrait of his immediate predecessor that will hang in the halls of the White House for posterity.

Republican presidents have done it for Democratic presidents, and vice versa — even when one of them ascended to the White House by defeating or sharply criticizing the other.

Yet this modern ritual won't be taking place between Obama and President Donald Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. And if Trump wins a second term in November, it could be 2025 before Obama returns to the White House to see his portrait displayed among every U.S. president from George Washington to Bush.

Trump is unconcerned about shunning yet another presidential custom, and he has attacked Obama to an extent no other president has done to a predecessor. Most recently he's made unfounded accusations that Obama committed an unspecified crime.

Guest Lobo
9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Has this been posted?

3:15 mark on why he didn't wear a mask in a meeting outdoors, "The wind was blowing so hard at such a direction, if the plague ever reached them...I'd be very surprised."  

Two things here.  One, if he means that he was upwind from these other people, he couldn't catch it from them.  But if he means he was upwind, then he really didn't care if he had it and spread it to them.

Two, never mind that he refers to Covid-19 as "The Plague"...he's forgetting about Wind Cancer...which as we all know is still deadlier than Covid-19.  

One of the worst takes I’ve ever seen on this site. Pure jealousy of Lebron. Anybody who wants to promote education should, regardless of level of education.  This isn’t hard.

Agreed. LeBron James stood to make untold millions by skipping college. Generational wealth that could change his family's life forever. To say he can't advocate for education because of that choice is asinine and reeks of something more personal.
  • Like 2

Who among us is surprised by this.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/white-house-portrait-ceremony-may-be-latest-casualty-political-divide-n1209676

It's been a White House tradition for decades: A first-term president hosts a ceremony in the East Room for the unveiling of the official portrait of his immediate predecessor that will hang in the halls of the White House for posterity.
Republican presidents have done it for Democratic presidents, and vice versa — even when one of them ascended to the White House by defeating or sharply criticizing the other.

Yet this modern ritual won't be taking place between Obama and President Donald Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. And if Trump wins a second term in November, it could be 2025 before Obama returns to the White House to see his portrait displayed among every U.S. president from George Washington to Bush.
Trump is unconcerned about shunning yet another presidential custom, and he has attacked Obama to an extent no other president has done to a predecessor. Most recently he's made unfounded accusations that Obama committed an unspecified crime.

I think it'll be great for Biden to do it for both of them
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Agreed. LeBron James stood to make untold millions by skipping college. Generational wealth that could change his family's life forever. To say he can't advocate for education because of that choice is asinine and reeks of something more personal.

Maybe he's still upset when LeBron left Cleveland the first time.  Still thinking about that $80 he wasted on a jersey he ultimately had to burn.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I think he’s trying to sell a ShamWow or something.

I’m pleasantly surprised that the guy who cuts a hole in the bottom of a boat and fixes it with his super duper duct tape isn’t Secretary of the Navy yet.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Guest Lobo
47 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I watched the ad and still had to double check if I missed it.  

Yeah, I went back again.  Admittedly, it took me two times.  I would think the post-production crew/editors would have watched the video at least a few dozen times and they still missed that.  That's impressive and yet disturbing.  

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

You really don't see the irony in this statement, do you?

That would be a relevant question if I had negged every post of yours I could find because I disagreed with your opinion on a trivial matter. But I didn't. So no. 

If I had a child watching that commencement ceremony, I'd be pointing to Barack Obama as a role model for them to emulate in their educational pursuits, not LeBron James. No one who inherits my genes is going to make it in the NBA. There's.a difference between message and messenger. I'm all for the message but made a simple observation about the messenger. If LeBron wanted to give my kid a scholarship, we'd happily accept and sit there graciously while he made a speech about the importance of getting an education. We wouldn't expect to see him teaching a class. Obama, on the other hand...

You don't have to agree but it was like I'd metaphorically knocked LeBron's dick out of the mouths of some in the peanut gallery. The bitchassedness of the reaction was a surprise. It was exactly like this guy:

brittnee.jpg