Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I think he’s trying to sell a ShamWow or something.

can i start my own super pac, raise money, spend it on (an) ad, and pay myself a not entirely exorbitant salary?  maybe hire some friends?

Edited by elfenix

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

or he'll hang up a painting of Obama by Jon McNaughton.

4f6c98c369bedd8f55000030?width=1000&form

What's so fascinating is that Obama did very little of a constitutional dimension.  Nothing that really strained anything; pushed any limits.

Trump, on the other hand, wipes his ass with the whole damn thing on a near daily basis.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Will take an unproven drug with a proven dangerous safety profile as a precaution but won’t wear a face mask as a precaution.

Make it make sense.

I'll believe he's taking hydroxychloroquine when I see him take it while Dr. Fauci stands there and testifies that he's actually taking the drug and not a sugar pill. 

He'll never wear a mask because it would smear his makeup and a photo of his smeared face or the orange-stained mask might leak. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'll believe he's taking hydroxychloroquine when I see him take it while Dr. Fauci stands there and testifies that he's actually taking the drug and not a sugar pill. 

He'll never wear a mask because it would smear his makeup and a photo of his smeared face or the orange-stained mask might leak. 

He says he’d taking it, but he’s not.  Guess he and his buds invested money and now he’s trying to get people to buy it, but he’s not taking it.  In a few weeks he’ll say “see...it kept me from getting the virus”, but  there’s gonna he people to take it who will die.   It’s coming.  

You assholes will be so jealous of Todd (me).  

Spoiler

Trump Pence Keep America Great

Todd,

The 2020 Election marks a historic time in our Country. In addition to re-electing President Trump, it also marks the 40th anniversary of our Nation’s 40th President, Ronald Reagan.

Like President Trump, President Reagan was a staunch defender of the Republican Party’s core values such as limited government, a competitive economy, individual freedom, and a strong national defense.

To honor and celebrate their shared America First values, President Trump is offering YOU a chance to get your very own limited-edition Commemorative Trump-Reagan Coin Set.

But, the President only authorized the production of 5,000 sets of these iconic coins, which is why we’re ONLY offering them to our top supporters, like YOU.

This offer is NOT available to the general public, so please, do NOT share this email with anyone.

Just contribute $45 or more by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to get your very own Commemorative Trump-Reagan Coin Set. >>  

CONTRIBUTE $65

CONTRIBUTE $55

CONTRIBUTE $45

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

President Trump really wants YOU to have a set of these iconic coins, Todd.

As one of the President’s TOP supporters, you have an exclusive opportunity to own a piece of history by ordering your very own Commemorative Trump-Reagan Coin Set.

We have an extremely limited supply, so be sure to get yours NOW before it’s too late.

Please contribute $45 IMMEDIATELY and we’ll send you our Commemorative Trump-Reagan Coin Set.

Thanks,

Team Trump 2020

Heads: trickle down economics.  Tails: tax cut for the middle class.

I wasn’t a Twitter person until now, but I joined up just to see who is liking Trump’s tweets. I’m very disappointed in some people in leadership roles who I thought were smart enough not to fall for his bullshit. Shame on me. 

Edited by MrBig
  • Haha 1

Just now, MrBig said:

I wasn’t a Twitter person until now, but I joined up just to see who is liking Trump’s tweets. I’m very disappointed in some people in leadership roles who I thought we’re smart enough not to fall for his bullshit. Shame on me. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

In a few weeks he’ll say “see...it kept me from getting the virus”, but  there’s gonna he people to take it who will die.   It’s coming.  

Easiest counterargument in the world, assuming one is talking to a person who is not in a cult:  "Are you taking HCQ?  No?  Do you have coronavirus?  No?  Then why do you believe it stopped Trump from getting the virus if it clearly had nothing to do with you not getting the virus?"

Like I said, it would work with anyone who is not in a cult.  Unfortunately, 42% of Americans (at a minimum) are in a cult.  C'est la vie.

What's so fascinating is that Obama did very little of a constitutional dimension.  Nothing that really strained anything; pushed any limits.
Trump, on the other hand, wipes his ass with the whole damn thing on a near daily basis.
No offense, but....

Playing devil's advocate...

The linchpin provision (individual mandate) of the signature legislation of his 8 year term (Obamacare) was found by the Supreme Court to be unconstitutional.

No offense, but....

Playing devil's advocate...

The linchpin provision (individual mandate) of the signature legislation of his 8 year term (Obamacare) was found by the Supreme Court to be unconstitutional.
Thx. Sorry. I was wrong. It looks like only Federal Appeals Ct . I ain't gonna guess what happens at SCt. and I withdraw my technical objection.

11 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

He’s just such a little bitch. Republicans think that’s someone being tough. Amazing. 

Exactly. It's amazing to me how many think he's a strong leader. In 2015/2016, during the campaign, he seemed utterly weak and incompetent. Then 63,000,000 Americans voted for the whiny bitch.

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

Being an insecure pussy who blusters bullshit apparently really resonates with the ignorant deplorables. 

This is getting to the heart of the matter. A reality show "celebrity" impresses the deplorables. He speaks in their language. He knows the dialects. He legitimizes their deep down beliefs. 

My hope is when it comes down to the election, there's a clear victory for Biden and we turn this fucking corner without any shots fired. We have a very short window to stop the flooding before we sink.

4 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

lol of course he starts this shit...I hope the states say fuck you and tell him to pound sand.

This is philosophical but when a govt body refuses to govern, they are effectively allowing a state, territory, etc to be independent. You either govern or you leave. 

A lot of things piss me off about Trump, but the boomer-speak of capitalizing words that shouldn't be, random quotes, etc. is up there. He types like every other 60+ year old that should've had their internet disconnected, and it gives those of us that actually speak English a fucking headache.

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1263074783673102337

withholding funding to a key swing state?  Let’s see how that works out for you.

the comments to this tweet are glorious..

• They were not sent ballots. They were sent APPLICATIONS for ballots, you shambolic chode.
  • You're a moron. They're sending APPLICATIONS for ballots.