My Ancestor had a warrant out for his arrest for being a part of the Shay’s Rebellion Leadership.

So I’m feeling him right now.

38 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

It’s hilarious he is holding it upside down.

the anti-christ can only hold a bible upside down 

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

First, "sin is lawlessness" is a condemnation of sin, not lawlessness. To be clear, the Bible certainly doesn't promote the violence and chaos that we've been seeing, but this use of this particular verse is a massive stretch. By Jeffress' logic, "God is love" is a call to worship love. The full verse says: Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.

Second, I feel Matthew 23 is more appropriate for these times and people. Some relevant highlights:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel."

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!"

2 hours ago, deech said:

That has to be the thing that really ends this, right?  Attacking protesters with tear gas for a cheap ass photo-op has to be the straw that breaks the camels back...right 38%?  

nah, I don't think ridding the streets of the anti-American heathens is the tipping point you wish for my homie

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

JFC.

oh yeah! in fact, it recalls the guts he displayed after he graduated Wharton/UPenn and could no longer use his education deferments to avoid the Vietman War.

#bonespurs

real tough guy.

so as night falls over in the US

the voice of reason is 

art acevedo. 

sigh.

i picked the wrong pandemic to stop smoking

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Chicago, not sending their best (and covering badge #s):

spacer.png

Talk about a shitty draw with the Make-A-Wish foundation. 

Edited by Blotto

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

thanks to sleepy joe and democrat mayors, the world is laughing at us...

eh. no stress mate. America has looked plenty horrifying long before this :(

in a month or two we will say "remember when they just punched the media cameraman?" some good times

Posted (edited)

Trump needs to become known as Bunker Bitch. Hiding like a bitch when the country burned. 

Jack needs to change his Twitter handle to @BunkerBitch

Edited by Wanker Bob

1 hour ago, staboner said:

so as night falls over in the US

the voice of reason is 

art acevedo. 

sigh.

i picked the wrong pandemic to stop smoking sniffing glue

fify

lloyd-bridges-airplane-1.jpg

9 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Him holding the Bible like that has to be one of the most repulsive things he's ever done.

There was this:

D1K8cRkXgAEFCgd.jpg

And to think... At best, we still have six months of winning to do. 

Mika is shredding Trump's church stunt.

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

thanks to sleepy joe and democrat mayors, the world is laughing at us...

I guaran-fucking-tee you, the pigs were given instructions to rough up the media as much as the protesters b/c "lamestream media is enemy of the people".  Guaranteed. 

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

LOL

The big payoff at 0:09-0:12 ... holy shit, I just can't ...

11 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Because of course.

That's the kind of slapdash video you'd expect out of some second rate wannabe dictator of a third world country. 

16 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I’ll volunteer to comfort Amelia.

Another angle showing the cop with little man syndrome going off on the Australian media and protesters:

That jackass really needs to get doxxed and have his ass beaten.

29 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Another angle showing the cop with little man syndrome going off on the Australian media and protesters:

That jackass really needs to get doxxed and have his ass beaten.

of course he was a little short guy...

"We long ago lost sight of normal, but this was a singularly immoral act," said Brendan Buck, a longtime former congressional aide who is now a Republican operative. "The president used force against American citizens, not to protect property, but to soothe his own insecurities. We will all move on to the next outrage, but this was a true abuse of power and should not be forgotten."

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Because of course.

Lincoln Project should be working on its response. 

Not sure if Trump could look more disinterested.  They probably woke him from a good nap to do this. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

Posted (edited)

Totally respected again ...

Love the "Trümperbunker" - hope we can add that to the #BunkerBitch movement. 

Edited by Gap03

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

That's the kind of slapdash video you'd expect out of some second rate wannabe dictator of a third world country. 

I was expecting the music from the ending of Independence Day since he gave that big speech to rally everyone.

7 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Important to remember that Trump spoke admiringly of how the Chinese put down the Tianeman Square uprising about 3 decades ago.

Probably gonna have Trump's goon squad rough them up again, so they can remember the good ole days. 

8 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Important to remember that Trump spoke admiringly of how the Chinese put down the Tianeman Square uprising about 3 decades ago.

Trump was then asked if he meant "firm hand as in China."

"When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength," Trump replied. "That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-praised-china-tiananmen-foreshadowing-response-to-george-floyd-protests-2020-6

11 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

BLQMVXFEMQI6VNDTASIFWGXYFM.jpg&w=459&h=3

is this how a person holds a bible?

Rob Fisher, rector......

He hardly knew her.

And fuck you Trump.

Also kind of amusing that he's not carrying the BIble on the way to the church, like any kind of churchgoer.  Someone hands it to him, apparently, for his selfie.

11 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

BLQMVXFEMQI6VNDTASIFWGXYFM.jpg&w=459&h=3

is this how a person holds a bible?

"Ermagherd!   He holds up his faith like we hold up our faith.  Upside Down & Backwards!"  

4 years into a Presidency, 4 years into global wars on terror.

4 months into a Global Pandemic that has already killed hundreds of thousands.

4 days into protests that have steered the nation into one of its darkest chapters.

And now the guy gets religion.  And he still fucked it up.  

I forgive you Trumpers for failing to admit you were wrong about the guy.  But God isn't as forgiving as I am.  Not only did you fuck up, you let your false messiah take the Word of the Lord down with your dumbasses.  It's impossible you could forsake Jesus so effortlessly, yet here you all are...

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion