Ocean’s 8

Buzzrock

10 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

So who is playing the male Tess that is the true object of the robbery and will they inevitably play the male Tess playing themselves when they go to Europe for hijinks in Oceans 9?

I'm thinking they skip the buildup and there's just a scene where Sandra Bullock pretends she's Sandra Bullock because... you know... she looks like Sandra Bullock.

Also, isn't Kristen Wiig supposed to be in all female reboots of previously male-cast shows?  They must have just skipped her bit in the trailer in order to surprise us...

But I'll probably watch it as a rental.  I like Sandy.

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2018 at 7:59 AM, Trey3216 said:

If it’s complete shit (it will be) don’t call it complete shit because about 10 poster will remind us how sexist that point of view is.   You just have lay there and take it, like the USS Arizona

Seriously, are they gonna do this to every successful cast dominated by men?

What's next ... Caddyshack? Dirty Harry? Lonesome Dove? Cool Hand Luke?

1 minute ago, wood said:

Seriously, are they gonna do this to every successful cast dominated by men?

What's next ... Caddyshack? Dirty Harry? Lonesome Dove? Cool Hand Luke?

Fuck with Cool Hand Luke, or Shawshank, or the above, and I’ll find an Aubrey McClendon solution 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Jen Aniston as luke

melissa mcarthy as dragline

geena davis as walkin’ boss

Margo Martindale as captain

coming february 2020 to a theater near you. 

Mandingo washing the car?

On 5/31/2018 at 7:35 PM, TexArcher said:

I'd like to see a remake of Thelma and Louise with male actors in the lead roles.

I wouldn't watch that piece of shit, but I'd enjoy watching 90% of millennial women's heads come off in complete hypocrisy.

It was called Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

I'll just register again.

btw, i have no idea who u people are. Ive never negged a post genuinely. I don't care what u have to say. What i have to say is better. If i don't like what you've said, it's because you aren't creative. You're ruinously bitter. Petty. Undeservedly judgemental. And deaf to sincerity.

u post memes and pictures and express your HATE for shit totally not worthy of any negativity.

Build a better world. This shit you do accomplishes nothing.

I SEE NO FUCKING PROGRESS. Texas sucks at sports because nobody believes in Texas, nor likes Texas .

You people champion nothing. You just bitch. And browbeat. And boo. Thus, you win no championships.

You are diminishing Texas, because  you're bored. 

Texas, Fight! (amongst yourselves)

If i were you , i'd be me.

• Fuck You 15

And this thread is a perfect example, people are trying to do and say something different, and you shit all over it, mostly sight unseen.

Then you piss and moan because everything's the same.

Every Texas sports team lately has been the same, yearly. It's a reflection of your stale zeitgeist. 

Can't you see that! Open your damned minds. It's the key to everything.

• Fuck You 12

5 hours ago, R2D2 said:

Also all you guys said Girl Ghostbusters was blasphemy and it was actually funny & entertaining. 

I think if it had been as the male actors of the original films were training apprentices that happened to be women, that the film may have worked better for many nostalgic fans...

24 minutes ago, RPM said:

Unpossible. Leslie Jones was in it.

She makes the "unpossible", some being reluctant in feeling nostalgia, very much possible..? As the actress has had her best work as an improve comic; as an actress not so much...

I live in LA. I've ghost created and pitched major elements of movies which have won Oscars.

I have made Hollywood good money. If I had full creative control, I might be able to make Hollywood great money. I don't however, even JJ Abrams doesn't. Financial control 'is' creative control. If I could replace Harvey Weinstein, I would. When I grope, I grope myself, unapologetically. 

I'd also make a movie about Dung Beatles (with non stop poop jokes), a spaghetti Western based on Road Runner vs Coyote, a remake of the musical South Pacific with graphically realistic war scenes, an R2D2 stand alone movie, a movie called "Kill The American" (where every country on earth pits their greatest soldier against one another, in a world cup style tournament), a movie about the Michael Jackson Thriller video, a parody sports story about an all black inner city high school hockey team which begins as a candy bar sales scam then as the sales pitch becomes more and more effective, the team reluctantly becomes real.

I'd also make a bio pic movie about Alfred Hitchcock in which it is revealed that all of his movies were reenactments of live murder scenarios in which he killed duped actors and extras in extraordinarily bizarre ways (which they, as amateurs and Hollywood neophytes, thought were rehearsals). He filmed it as snuff films then used it to coach the studio actors and professional crew, telling them they were "method" acted fakes by aspiring theatre talent.

Later it is explained that at least one of his movies was entirely real, as he put a famous actor inside a snuff, brutalized the actor mentally and physically, then allowed the actor to survive ONLY if the performance were good enough for an Oscar nomination. Later he explained to the actor that this was how Oscars are prototypically won, that this was "the method" to evolve actors and extract extraordinary performances. Intimating that this is why there are so many celebrity deaths. And if you do not market the film and fully obey studio heads, "you will never work in this town again", meaning, your next project won't be survivable. 

Studios look like concentration camps for a reason.

Oh, I'd also make a movie about MTV called "I want my MTV" based off the song Video Killed The Radio Star in which Hall & Oates are rock star private eyes solving mystifying music murders. I'd have modern pop stars play early 80s stars, like Gwen Stefani would play the Oh Mickey You're So Fine chick and Donald Glover could be Lionel Ritchie and Justin Timberlake would be Dexy from Dexy's Midnight Runners (which is a song about Dexedrine BTW), etc.

Oates would actually be a girl BTW, think Natalie Portman with a moustache and a fro, and Hall falls in love with Oates and doesn't realize why. Kenny Loggins would be Jesus and Rod Stewart would be the devil. Rock stars know these people.

Anyway, ABBA killed everybody. Not MTV. And they only killed disco stars, so they were given medals.  

We Built This City is the finale song.

Edited by R2D2
  • Fuck You 2

I also have a HBO dramatic series concept about the Russian Mafia, in which the Russian Mafia infiltrates Hollywood by selling to Hollywood a show about the Russian Mafia infiltrating Hollywood. Or else.

The point being, all they have to do to take over America is lose their accents, and smile more! And make television. Because TV governs America. I pitched this to a startlingly beautiful Russian film production student I met at USC (who i thought was an actress) and the next thing I know ... Trump happened.

Hmmm. I wonder if I did that. 

• Fuck You 2

2 hours ago, kopp0e said:

I think if it had been as the male actors of the original films were training apprentices that happened to be women, that the film may have worked better for many nostalgic fans...

She makes the "unpossible", some being reluctant in feeling nostalgia, very much possible..? As the actress has had her best work as an improve comic; as an actress not so much...

Best line from the movie was " please don't be like the mayor from Jaws". Andy Garcia lashes back with "Never compare me to the Jaws mayor, NEVER!!"

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2