Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Got it.  Was surprised honestly. 

@blacklab warned me about it, fairly.

Frankly, I'm more surprised that he gave me a pass on my post about him looking like the "before" part of a male vitamin supplement ad.  I guess so long as what you post is objectively true, he can't do anything about it.

4929c8d8-6c5c-40d5-85a9-8257de038582-scr

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I wish COVID was more vindictive

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that right before some middle school dance, I splashed on like a gallon of MK Ultra.  Pro-tip: do NOT put any on your junk, no matter how optimistic you're feeling about the night.

Guest Lobo

Dude on the right has an awful lot of product in his hair for a guy who knew he was about to be arrested.  And yeah, we have to ask—-what’s the race of the guy second from the right?

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

@blacklab warned me about it, fairly.

Frankly, I'm more surprised that he gave me a pass on my post about him looking like the "before" part of a male vitamin supplement ad.  I guess so long as what you post is objectively true, he can't do anything about it.

I'm not just the president of the male vitamin supplement club, I'm a client!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

From the link:

"Phoenix became a sex worker and is now employed at a legal brothel in Pahrump, Nevada, where prostitution is permitted. "

Lulz. Pahrump 

• Like 1

Guest Lobo
2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Drew Brees is a fucking twat. We had a work outing at Top Golf in Austin one day and he was doing some appearance there, he looked like a sullen douche when we walked in, ignoring everyone and tapping away on his phone, and more than one staff member bringing us drinks and food complained about him and his entourage. Reminded me eerily of the time I had the misfortune of meeting Kirk Herbstreit (though Musberger was a totally cool dude, surprisingly).

That's the first shitty story I've heard about him.  He always seemed like a nice guy to me.  His father, FWIW, is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.  

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

That's the first shitty story I've heard about him.  He always seemed like a nice guy to me.  His father, IMHO, is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.  

I always thought and heard he was a decent guy as well. It's possible he was just having a bad day, but personally I doubt it. I got big time Herbstreit vibes from that whole crew.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's the first shitty story I've heard about him.  He always seemed like a nice guy to me.  His father, IMHO, is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.  

His mom, on the other hand...

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

Think people have been fucking with him all day ( his voicemail actually was full) probably his default assumption now 

He'll find plenty of work mowing dead grass and hard pan in College Station.