No, Mike Leach, YOU'RE awesome!

• 2 months later...

I'll give Leach this year because it was a shit year and it's only year 1. Next year he better win at least 7 games now that he "knows his players". 

Never cared for the guy (not in a good or bad way), but he seems kinda lazy and doesn't coach to move up in the chain of the football world. He just kinda says fuck it, we lost. Oh well. It's weird, yet I can't stop watching. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'll give Leach this year because it was a shit year and it's only year 1. Next year he better win at least 7 games now that he "knows his players". 

Never cared for the guy (not in a good or bad way), but he seems kinda lazy and doesn't coach to move up in the chain of the football world. He just kinda says fuck it, we lost. Oh well. It's weird, yet I can't stop watching. 

7 wins will be pretty hard with this schedule

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2021/team/mississippi-state

even if mike gets the "one he should not have won" there will almost certainly me "the one he should not have lost" and that will probably be in the OOC when they could easily be 2-2 with a chance they even go 1-3 with losses to LaTech, NCState and Memphis

and before anyone says "no way" to a couple of those remember this is mike that opened two seasons in a row at WSU with losses to D1-AA teams and that was well into "his guys" being there

with this shit to distract all off season, mike probably making moonshine in the off season (or competing in timber sports), and the transfer portal eating the ass out of Mississippi State there is a very slim chance they might go 0-4 in the OOC

• 2 weeks later...