cornhole...

Kyrie Eleison

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

Know some dudes who are nationally ranked players or something stupid like that.  Every one of them is an ignorant redneck piece of shit. 

Yeah,  but there are millions of otherwise normal, well adjusted college kids falling prey to this insidious, emasculating game every weekend.

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Know some dudes who are nationally ranked players or something stupid like that.  Every one of them is an ignorant redneck piece of shit. 

is there a cornhole circuit? National Finals? Top Cornholer?

this shit was being televised on one of the espn channels yesterday. i saw about 4 minutes of it and was upset i couldnt get those 4 minutes of my life back. it's title sponsor was johnsonville brats and pretty much what you imagine.

you know that scene in 'kingpin' when Ishmael is like "it's kind of intimidating being in the presence of so many great athletes". that's pretty much summed it up

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The bookkeeper at the family biz is actually top 10 in horseshoes.  He pretty much organizes the regional tournament each year.  I think he was ranked #1 at some point in the last 5 years but usually is sitting in the 5-8 range.  Crazy world to think there is national rankings for lawn games.

Edit... Just asked him.  Currently not in the top 10 but was inducted into the HoF in 1998.

Edited by Jhawk

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

is there a cornhole circuit? National Finals? Top Cornholer?

I guess.  I know these dudes through a friend of mine who shares dock space with them on a local lake.  I've never cared to look into it but they seem to take it pretty seriously...lot of travel to tourneys and shit like that.  

6 hours ago, next2naus said:

real men play washers

Damn right.  It's a damn shame the way that yankee game is infiltrating tailgates across the state

Edited by WBT

I played some yard game a few weeks ago I liked.

You take this cylinder about knee high with the circumference of about a 55 gallon drum. Team game. Throw a frisbee towards it and you can let it go in for max points or teammate can slam dunk it for a point less.

I played some yard game a few weeks ago I liked.

You take this cylinder about knee high with the circumference of about a 55 gallon drum. Team game. Throw a frisbee towards it and you can let it go in for max points or teammate can slam dunk it for a point less.

45635d4742ab9b17da91028ed55d55d3.jpg
  • Like 3

About five years ago a buddy of mine talked me into playing in some Memorial Day cornhole booze fest tournament.  Sounded like a decent idea as I had fun playing the occasional game during family gatherings.  HOLY SHIT, what a douchefest.  The final straw was the dude who had a metal framed elbow brace and knee braces.  Way too serious.

real men play washers

Correct, keg, washers and tunes. Preferably old country music.

Cornhole is the worst named game ever, why not just call it “buttfuck” “Hey guys, wanna go buttfuck after school today?”

Never thought I would write that sentence in my lifetime...

On 5/13/2018 at 6:12 AM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

The real question is one hole or three hole.

One hole.  Have to see daylight for a leaner.  No Brenham rules.

Edited by WBT