Hunter Biden, the artist

JohnLocke

Nothing to see here, move along. 

Jen Psaki says Hunter Biden has 'the right' to pursue new art career despite fears anonymous painting buyers will have undue influence after White House carved out deal to keep $500K sales secret.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9773819/Jen-Psaki-defends-White-House-plan-help-Hunter-Bidens-art-buyers-secret.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 11

I guess it's worth mentioning that the "keep it a secret" part means that buyers will be unknown to both Hunter and the administration, thus reducing the potential for attempting to purchase influence.

A firewall unlike anything the Trump administration erected.

1 hour ago, JohnLocke said:

Jen Psaki says Hunter Biden has 'the right' to pursue new art career despite fears anonymous painting buyers will have undue influence after White House carved out deal to keep $500K sales secret.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9773819/Jen-Psaki-defends-White-House-plan-help-Hunter-Bidens-art-buyers-secret.html

After what the country witnessed from January 2017 on, kindly get fucked.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I guess it's worth mentioning that the "keep it a secret" part means that buyers will be unknown to both Hunter and the administration, thus reducing the potential for attempting to purchase influence.

A firewall unlike anything the Trump administration erected.

I am sure word won't somehow get out...

pgpcey0dvun31.jpg

Curb-Your-Enthusiasm-S06E02-8ab1f95d3c0a

Just because Trump was historically sleazy does not mean the Bidens are paragons of virtue.

That painting is not worth $500k.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

This has an Edvard Munch vibe to it:

Bps8s0VIgAAov21.png

So...Kevin McKidd is mounting an Ewok for what reason?

Is he trying to show his dominance over the Ewok?

Is he trying to say "THIS...IS...WHAT...HAPPENS....WHEN...YOU...DON'T....GIVE...A...REACH-AROUND..."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnJsHNO8vBdTBopymJYedzzU6gsNd3wrZZTA&usqp=CAU
  • Hook 'Em 1

How many patents did the Chinese issue to Ivanka while she was working in the White House? Remember when Jared asked the Qataris to bail him out on his 666 5th Ave. boondoggle when they were here on an official diplomatic visit, they declined, we joined in a Saudi embargo of Qatar, they bailed him out, and we bailed on the embargo? Good times.

But Hunter Biden!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I am sure word won't somehow get out...

pgpcey0dvun31.jpg

Curb-Your-Enthusiasm-S06E02-8ab1f95d3c0a

Just because Trump was historically sleazy does not mean the Bidens are paragons of virtue.

That painting is not worth $500k.

Paintings are worth whatever one person deems it worth.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

How many patents did the Chinese issue to Ivanka while she was working in the White House? Remember when Jared asked the Qataris to bail him out on his 666 5th Ave. boondoggle when they were here on an official diplomatic visit, they declined, we joined in a Saudi embargo of Qatar, they bailed him out, and we bailed on the embargo? Good times.

But Hunter Biden!

Could someone link the threads that @JohnLocke started complaining about this?

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It was trademarks and that was one of the sillier complaints about Trump corruption, possibly the silliest.

You’re right about trademarks and it’s not the first time I’ve mistakenly referred to them as patents. But it’s not silly. The Trumps have long had a bunch of their shitty products manufactured in China. And there was an instance of some trade talks that were immediately preceded by the Chinese granting a bunch of new trademarks to Ivanka. And on top of that, a commitment to build a theme park next to a Trump-branded property in Indonesia. I’m sure it’s all just a coincidence. But donations to the Clinton Foundation, an A-rated charity that does actual charitable work and whose books are open, run by a former President and his wife who never achieved that office, and Presidential power, THAT’S a sure sign of corruption. (I’m not saying you’ve ever made that claim. But many Trump supporters have.)

https://apnews.com/article/indonesia-donald-trump-ap-top-news-politics-china-9d42998d79cb41ababc4b7e4837b87d9

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/world/asia/trump-hotel-china-indonesia.amp.html

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You’re right about trademarks and it’s not the first time I’ve mistakenly referred to them as patents. But it’s not silly. The Trumps have long had a bunch of their shitty products manufactured in China. And there was an instance of some trade talks that were immediately preceded by the Chinese granting a bunch of new trademarks to Ivanka. And on top of that, a commitment to build a theme park next to a Trump-branded property in Indonesia. I’m sure it’s all just a coincidence. But donations to the Clinton Foundation, an A-rated charity that does actual charitable work and whose books are open, run by a former President and his wife who never achieved that office, and Presidential power, THAT’S a sure sign of corruption. (I’m not saying you’ve ever made that claim. But many Trump supporters have.)

https://apnews.com/article/indonesia-donald-trump-ap-top-news-politics-china-9d42998d79cb41ababc4b7e4837b87d9

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/world/asia/trump-hotel-china-indonesia.amp.html

This.  If we've learned anything, it's that this entire family/organization does NOTHING on the level.  They are a criminal syndicate.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This.  If we've learned anything, it's that this entire family/organization does NOTHING on the level.  They are a criminal syndicate.

Exactly. They’re mobsters. And wannabe autocrats but they’re political amateurs. Actual authoritarians have a lifetime of experience and know how to play a narcissistic sociopathic dunce like Trump. Just look at how the Saudis worked him on his first overseas trip. They played him like a fiddle, feeding his fragile ego by projecting his ugly mug on the side of buildings and treating him like royalty.

Trump has admitted to bribery saying that’s just how business is done in other countries. He’s said that cheating on his taxes makes him “smart.” The guy has no ethical boundaries. He can be bought and every other corrupt regime in the world knows it and takes advantage of it. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

• 1 year later...

I haven't read the full story yet but wow: https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/hunter-biden-emails-invs/index.html

“I am trying to figure out what to do about bills,” Biden’s then-assistant emailed him on December 28, 2018. She listed a series of payments Biden owed, including health insurance, a car payment and her salary.

“Pay the health care. Pay the Porsche,” Biden responded, though he said she should pay herself half of the salary she said she was owed. 

Could you imagine trying to help your boss organize their bills, and he asks you to get him up to-date on the Porsche payments but that he needs you to wait for your paycheck.

My response would be 2 words. And those words wouldn't be, "OK boss."

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I haven't read the full story yet but wow: https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/politics/hunter-biden-emails-invs/index.html

Could you imagine trying to help your boss organize their bills, and he asks you to get him up to-date on the Porsche payments but that he needs you to wait for your paycheck.

I personally would be tempted by the sin of embezzlement.

I can understand that people get in over their head in debt but it's always amazing to me how they still refuse to think they have a spending problem. Owe 100s of thousands to the IRS but unwilling to give up the sports car.  I'm sure their mental justification is that dropping the $1700/mo car payment to $1500 won't make a dent because there's no way they're dropping to a $600 car payment, or God forbid dropping down to a paid off car.

“I am trying to figure out what to do about bills,” Biden’s then-assistant emailed him on December 28, 2018. She listed a series of payments Biden owed, including health insurance, a car payment and her salary.
“Pay the health care. Pay the Porsche,” Biden responded, though he said she should pay herself half of the salary she said she was owed. 

I guarantee you the Fake News Mainstream Media won’t be reporting this story!
Oh, wait…
  • Haha 1