Hugo Stiglitz

Rand Paul was always a Piece of Shit

Personal responsibility in a nutshell. He was being responsible for his person, and no one else's.

Could Rand be a bigger piece of shit than trump? Nah, but I’m nominating him Vice President piece of shit. He’s well past Pence now. 

Isn't it ironic? Rand being a fucking asshole to his neighbor when the man was trying to sell his house is the reason that his lungs are damaged when the neighbor lost his shit and bull rushed him.  This pre-existing condition is what made him the covid-19's huckleberry....like raaaaaaain .

I don’t want to wish death on him but I hope he’s in the subset of patients who get the squirts.

59 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Isn't it ironic? Rand being a fucking asshole to his neighbor when the man was trying to sell his house is the reason that his lungs are damaged when the neighbor lost his shit and bull rushed him.  This pre-existing condition is what made him the covid-19's huckleberry....like raaaaaaain .

I really would like to shake that neighbor’s hand some day and give him a big thank you.

29 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I really would like to shake that neighbor’s hand some day and give him a big thank you.

and drown him in beer and pussy, if he's into that sorta thing

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t want to wish death on him but I hope he’s in the subset of patients who get the squirts.

I'll wish death upon him for you, haven't lived in Ky for over 40 years but he's a POS and deserves about every possible horrible thing to happen to him.  

It's pretty awesome of him to use the gym and swim a few laps and just roam around coughing on walls and licking the door handles while waiting for the test results.  That took courage.  He's a good man.  One of the best.

Gets his ass beat by his neighbor and then contracts Covid.  Rand may want to think about getting on the right side of things for awhile.  

Edited by Mdhorn

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion