Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

just because the SF chronicle published ted's letters to the editor doesn't mean anyone else had to read them.  that refusal isn't censorship, ted.

Motherfucker invented the windings font back in 69.

spacer.png

Loosely translated it says:

My father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald being, you know, shot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

The fuck is he talking about?

he and fake hayseed josh hawley think twitter, facebook, etc., are censoring conservatives.  they constantly whinge on the very platforms they claim are censoring them about it.  they want to revoke section 230, among other things.

Edited by elfenix

he and fake hayseed josh hawley think twitter, facebook, etc., are censoring conservatives.  they constantly whinge on the very platforms they claim are censoring them about it.  they want to revoke section 230, among other things.

They’ll never believe that their view is a minority view and that the market place of ideas has rejected them. They can only win through deceit and chicanery.
  • Like 1

That schtick is getting old. I guess I should expect it with "Team" politics being so popular, but it sure does rile me up when we have history classes beginning in elementary school and state boards either misinform through curricula or thousands of graduates don't bother to think about a damn thing. Meanwhile, Cruz exploits the stupidity because he is vile. When smart people use their intelligence for exploitation and they are in politics, they are not serving the public.

I mean it’s no secret why Republicans shit their pants at the thought of reducing police budgets but love to cut education budgets.  It leads to indentured servitude for their corporate masters, the military and profits for their private prison donors. 

It will never happen, but I would like to see the military budget get cut 50% for 13 years and every cent go into the public school K-12 budget.  Wait until the kids that were in kindergarten at the start have had time to graduate college and put five years or so in the workforce and let’s see if we are better off than we were ~20 years ago.

Hopefully our then $400 bln yearly spend on bombs and shit will be able to prevent the Honduran caravans from overthrowing ‘Murica.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Everyday, same piece of shit.

Raphael is getting fucking ownt in the replies.  Back when he was running against Beto and he tweeted some bullshit there would be plenty of snarky replies, but also plenty of supportive replies.  That’s not happening now which I take as a good sign.

The Southern Strategy is taught to Texans in 7th grade and again at 16 years old and then they never hear about it again. People on this own board do not believe it was a real thing. 

if you say Republicans are party of Lincoln, you cannot wave a Confederate flag at a Republican rally. Turn that into a shorter rally cry, and they’ll realize it. “Don’t Cry for the Confederacy” or any other stuff like that.

MAGA flags are the new Confederate flags.

EDIT: This is bungled. I’m 7 beers deep. Don’t quote me.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Like 3

200.gif
But seriously where are these officers going to find a job with the same pay and benefits with the added bonus of assaulting and killing people of color without legal ramifications?
Yeah, I laughed at that. I've got a high school degree and no skills. I'm going to leave my $70k a year job because I don't want to be held accountable. Go for it fucktards.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait, are we to believe that she out of the blue had that conversation with Trump without ever wondering about that topic with her husband?  She just decided On the spot that this was the time to bring this up for the first time?  So because this was a brand new topic between Ted and the Mrs, this was the first time they had discussed it together?  All those things would have to be true for this story to be anything more than a load of lying bullshit. So Ted is lying again, but once again throwing his wife under the bus as part of the lie. Fucking despicable. 

Also, does fox not cover Trump as extensively as the other networks?  Because I feel like I know more than I want to about what Trump is for and against because I turn on the news periodically. I also know that his story is bullshit because I have seen what Trump says about race covered. It does not match with what Lying Ted is saying here.  He’s pathetic. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I..... just hate him so much.

Do we really want to draw attention to Jim Jordan's wrestling career? The one with the allegations of him covering up sexual assault when he was a coach? 

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

He actually might win the GOP nomination in 2024 at this rate.  And then lose the general election by 45 states and become the source of all memes.  But you have to admit, lamely smack talking celebrities on Twitter and faux challenging them to fights is pretty close to peak Republican at this point.  He’s tapping into the pure uncut Trump stuff that people like Hawley and Cotton miss when they try to talk about “economies” or “issues”.   

He’s not even challenging him to a fight. He’s putting up someone else to fight for him. What a gaping coward. 

And now I see Perlman had the same idea. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

He’s not even challenging him to a fight. He’s putting up someone else to fight for him. What a gaping coward. 

And now I see Perlman had the same idea. 

It’s one of the most hilariously cowardly things I’ve ever seen.

• Like 1

Just now, mdmost said:

Getting someone else to do your fighting for you is a total bitch move. So quite on point for the man who grovels at Trump's crotch after having his father and wife insulted by Trump. 

It's more pathetic than that; he's outsourcing his battles to take on a septuagenarian.  Now if that's not Texas Tough, I don't know what is.   

Come on, Ted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It's more pathetic than that; he's outsourcing his battles to take on a septuagenarian.  Now if that's not Texas Tough, I don't know what is.   

Come on, Ted. 

Did anyone tweet Jordan and ask him if he knew that ol' Ted was booking wrestling matches for him?

43 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Listen Hellboy, you talk a good game when you’ve got Hollywood makeup and stuntmen.  But I’ll bet $10,000 - to the non political charity of your choice - you couldn’t last 5 minutes in the sauna with Lindsey Graham w/o getting pinned.  You up for it?  Or does your immunologist say it’s too risky?  And don’t think you can fib about the results -  I’ll be watching that sauna intently on a closed circuit live feed!

image.png.66ad2141261ecd6413e25ff32782ad63.png

• Haha 1