RIP Bandit

BigDHornfan

Just now, BigDHornfan said:

Burt Reynolds Dead at 82 http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/06/burt-reynolds-dead-at-82-heart-attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude....just watched most of Smokey and the Bandit with my wife this past weekend.  He was the definitive face of the 70s.  

Better hope Sheriff Justice wasn't setting a speed trap for him up inside the pearly gates....

I was flipping channels last night and some old King of Queens episode was on and Burt was in it as a High School Principal and hitting on his librarian. Still bringing the laughs.   Also,  I watched Mystery Alaska for the first time last week and didn't realize he was in it.  Good movie.   

Rest in peace

The movie title escapes me but he made it with Beverly D’Angelo as a surrogate mother and they eventually fall in love,IIRC.  Anyways, there’s a scene early on where Burt is in the park and showing off to kids feeding a squirrel and tosses food a little too far and the squirrel gets ran over(brake sounds off camera) and the kids and parents are horrified and scuttle off, shit cracks me still to this day.