Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

On 10/14/2021 at 7:41 PM, tx 3 putt said:

what is it about the dfw burbs ? a bunch of fucking nuts 

You ever been there? It’s a bunch of please white Jesus forgive me for all the terrible shit I did today. Thx big J. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

ABC News: Hate crimes against Asians rose 76% in 2020 amid pandemic, FBI says

Hate crimes against people of Asian descent rose by 76% in 2020, according to newly republished data by the FBI.

The FBI previously issued hate crime data in August, but due to an error in reporting Ohio's statistics, the data was incomplete. The FBI has now corrected the technical problem in Ohio's reporting system.

In 2020, 279 hate crime incidents against individuals of Asian descent were reported, compared to 158 incidents reported in 2019.

More than 60% of hate crimes in the United States were carried out on the basis of an individual's race, according to FBI data released Monday.

"Every hate crime is an attack on the community," Jay Greenberg, deputy assistant director of the FBI's criminal division, told ABC News' Chief Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas.

Greenberg said most hate crimes are directed at African Americans, but acknowledged there was an uptick in anti-Asian hate crimes due to COVID-19.

In total, there were 8,052 single-bias incidents -- crimes motivated by one type of bias -- involving 11,126 victims. Comparatively, there were 7,103 single-bias incidents involving 8,552 victims in 2019.

The FBI said 20% of the hate crimes targeted a person's sexual orientation and 13% of the hate crimes that occurred in 2020 were due to religious bias.

More than half of the offenders were white, and 21% of the offenders were African American.

• Rage+1 1

Well then tell the Asian Dawn,  "don't want no shit, don't start no shit."

Sorry, bad jokes aside.  This is getting insane.  Two doors over from me, my longtime neighbors of 10-12 years.  In the middle of the school year, had to move their oldest son---who just started his first year at our fantastic Middle School to a private school way the fuck up North because of some anti-Asian bullshit he was having to deal with in what is supposed to be a very educated and and safe part of town.  

I believe that this type of human ugliness starts in the home.  And that the parents take their queues, even in middle-age, from people they look up to and admire.  You admire garbage, your children become garbage.  

It actually makes you long for the simpler times of bullying, "Look at this dork, he wears glasses!"  They'd shove him in a locker, that was that, and the kid went on to work at Google.  

Now you gotta bite your tongue so you don't blurt out at the soccer game, "You don't even know why you're filled with rage Connor.  It's because your mom fills you up with it every night before bed because she doesn't feel in control of her life anymore.  I've seen her more than once in the back of the Westbank Market in the mornings on my way for coffee, she's just dropped you off and she's popping pills, and chasing it with a magnum of Pinot Grigio.  And that sense of defeat she gives off, you feel like the only way to overcome that for her is to pick on the smaller versions of the adult people she's being taught to hate on TV.  It doesn't work Connor, it never does.  You'll end up the pariah by high school, and consider suicide or opioid dependency by college.  Your mother is a monster of a cunt and the only way out of the rabbit hole is to let her rot in it while you work on you.  Now tell me what else you're interested in besides hate and bigotry, and I'm happy to help.  I'll be with that group of kids of differing colors over there working on our dribbling if you wanna join us.  Because surprise!...your mom isn't here anymore.  She's snorting your adderall in the port-a-let."

10 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The fervor is building back up. We'll see another mass shooting soon.

This only ends in bloodshed.  The GQP has insured that there are no alternative paths.  You and I know that.  And anyone else paying attention and not lying to themselves knows that.

We have an open and proud violent insurgency in the US.  That is happens to perfectly overlap with one of our two major political parties is [chef's kiss] just fucking fantastic.  If the GQP was based in a foreign country, and it and its followers said the exact same things they have been saying here, we'd be drone-striking them because they are terrorists.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

I remember way back during one of the Iraq wars, I got in an argument with a friend of mine.  I told him, we get everyone AC and a TV and pipe in American media and they'll lose interest in the clerics that are radicalizing them and turn into a pretty decently functioning economy.  I was but a child of ignorance, and I often think about how wrong I was to make that statement and to fervently believe it.  These last few years have proven that radicalization is possible even if you have all the creature comforts of living in the US.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Oh cool, cool. Referring to his victims as "victims" is too loaded, but calling them criminals (despite them not having been charged with any crimes) is just fine.

When Rittenhouse gets off because of this bullshit, we're definitely going to see some more right-wing violence.

• Rage+1 3

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Oh cool, cool. Referring to his victims as "victims" is too loaded, but calling them criminals (despite them not having been charged with any crimes) is just fine.

When Rittenhouse gets off because of this bullshit, we're definitely going to see some more right-wing violence.

Wow. I've asked for that jury instruction on all my trials. So have a number of my colleagues. I've never seen the motion granted.

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

oh fuck that all the way. call them what they are: dead people murdered by a 15-year-old. This should already be a mistrial and a new judge brought in. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

I don’t know the exact amount of stupid required to seek authority to murder people from Charlie Kirk, but it’s surely a fuckton of stupid. 

The good news is that this is America -- we have a limitless supply of stupid.  Mostly flavored with meanness and cruelty, but the point remains that we have tapped into an infinite vein of stupidity, and it's easy to mine.

13 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Rittenhouse will be an icon for the violent insurgency to come.  Blood will be shed in his name.

• Rage+1 2

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This only ends in bloodshed.  The GQP has insured that there are no alternative paths.  You and I know that.  And anyone else paying attention and not lying to themselves knows that.

We have an open and proud violent insurgency in the US.  That is happens to perfectly overlap with one of our two major political parties is [chef's kiss] just fucking fantastic.  If the GQP was based in a foreign country, and it and its followers said the exact same things they have been saying here, we'd be drone-striking them because they are terrorists.

My BIL apparently got into a fight with my SIL (his wife) because he said he would "stand with the patriots if the elections keep getting stolen".  Yeah, this is gonna be fine.

If you need to rage bleed out of your anus and other private parts, just watch "Four Hour at the Capitol" on HBO.  I will never understand why there were not more people shot and killed during this shit.  Everyone should be forced to watch this and see the in-depth view of what these traitors did.  I wish each and every one of them pain and misery for the rest of their lives.

• Hook 'Em 3

If you need to rage bleed out of your anus and other private parts, just watch "Four Hour at the Capitol" on HBO.  I will never understand why there were not more people shot and killed during this shit.  Everyone should be forced to watch this and see the in-depth view of what these traitors did.  I wish each and every one of them pain and misery for the rest of their lives.

That documentary mad me so furious.

Those smug Q fucks and that cowboy asshole were downright smug. And don’t get me started on the doobie smoking “activist filmmaker”.

Their faces need slapping.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That documentary mad me so furious.

Those smug Q fucks and that cowboy asshole were downright smug. And don’t get me started on the doobie smoking “activist filmmaker”.

Their faces need slapping.

They need to be in jail, have their right to vote taken away, and carry some type of scarlet letter for the remainder of their lives. Watching these cunts comfortably discussing how they participated in terrorism enraged me to the point of flipping off and yelling at the TV. The cats even left the room due to my ragey antics. 

everyone should have to watch the footage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/25/2021 at 1:36 PM, Lobo said:

Now you gotta bite your tongue so you don't blurt out at the soccer game, "You don't even know why you're filled with rage Connor.  It's because your mom fills you up with it every night before bed because she doesn't feel in control of her life anymore.  I've seen her more than once in the back of the Westbank Market in the mornings on my way for coffee, she's just dropped you off and she's popping pills, and chasing it with a magnum of Pinot Grigio.  And that sense of defeat she gives off, you feel like the only way to overcome that for her is to pick on the smaller versions of the adult people she's being taught to hate on TV.  It doesn't work Connor, it never does.  You'll end up the pariah by high school, and consider suicide or opioid dependency by college.  Your mother is a monster of a cunt and the only way out of the rabbit hole is to let her rot in it while you work on you.  Now tell me what else you're interested in besides hate and bigotry, and I'm happy to help.  I'll be with that group of kids of differing colors over there working on our dribbling if you wanna join us.  Because surprise!...your mom isn't here anymore.  She's snorting your adderall in the port-a-let."

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

Same group that hit Austin. This the neighborhood where I grew up which has a large Jewish community. For some reason there has been a major spike in antisemitism in this area over the past five years. Never was a problem for the previous forty years but for some reason it started happening 5 years ago.

• Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, F250 said:

Same group that hit Austin. This the neighborhood where I grew up which has a large Jewish community. For some reason there has been a major spike in antisemitism in this area over the past five years. Never was a problem for the previous forty years but for some reason it started happening 5 years ago.

Shit in highschool I used to manage a neighborhood pool and lifeguard in a neighborhood adjacent to the JCC in SA. Turns out that whole area just south of NW military is home to a HUGE Jewish community.

That's fucking awful that those good kind people are being subjected to this barbarism in the heart of their community

• Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

The fervor is building back up. We'll see another mass shooting soon.

That transcript is an interesting read. Kirk actually pushes back and discourages violence, arguing that violence is what liberals want. 

That is a stupid point. But it reveals Kirk as a profiteer agitator of the Alex Jones school. He is in it for the grift. He’s not interested in a real civil war. In fact, any violence is a threat to his continuing grift. Dude just wants to make money from the perpetually angry and stupid. When shooting starts, his grift is over. 

These greedy fucking assholes don’t understand what they’ve done. And they don’t understand that they’re only in control so long as they echo the mob’s desires back at them. When the mob decides it’s time for violence, it will turn on guys like Kirk and Jones and even Trump if they prove unwilling to join the Storm they promised to bring.

• Hook 'Em 8

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That transcript is an interesting read. Kirk actually pushes back and discourages violence, arguing that violence is what liberals want. 

That is a stupid point. But it reveals Kirk as a profiteer agitator of the Alex Jones school. He is in it for the grift. He’s not interested in a real civil war. In fact, any violence is a threat to his continuing grift. Dude just wants to make money from the perpetually angry and stupid. When shooting starts, his grift is over. 

These greedy fucking assholes don’t understand what they’ve done. And they don’t understand that they’re only in control so long as they echo the mob’s desires back at them. When the mob decides it’s time for violence, it will turn on guys like Kirk and Jones and even Trump if they prove unwilling to join the Storm they promised to bring.

Counterpoint: This dipshit dropout isn't all that forward thinking:

Twitter Wants To Know Why Charlie Kirk Looks 'Like Sh*t'

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

Is he in between banjo sets? Those eyes are pretty close together.

You can make an argument his eyes might be a normal distance apart, they just look close together because his whole head is pear-shaped and his forehead happens to be the size of slip n. slide. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

remake bingo GIF

23 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I remember way back during one of the Iraq wars, I got in an argument with a friend of mine.  I told him, we get everyone AC and a TV and pipe in American media and they'll lose interest in the clerics that are radicalizing them and turn into a pretty decently functioning economy.  I was but a child of ignorance, and I often think about how wrong I was to make that statement and to fervently believe it.  These last few years have proven that radicalization is possible even if you have all the creature comforts of living in the US.

First they have to convince you that you were wronged (there is something amiss).  Once that happens, now we just need to convince you of who did it and what you should do about it (the hook brings you back).    

• Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, Nivek said:

First they have to convince you that you were wronged (there is something amiss).  Once that happens, now we just need to convince you of who did it and what you should do about it (the hook brings you back).    

Exactly. Right now the boogeyman man is anyone with at least a 6th grade education and/or not white.

• Hook 'Em 1